Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am PISSING myself at that reel. What the duck is happening. When she smacks her own arse, and does that thing with her leg 😂😂😂 I do that thing with my leg when I'm joking about with my bf about finally shaving my legs haha. I mean it's a good reel FOR HER but it's ammiture as duck LIKE HER!!! I'm off to watch it again, soooo funny

Also letting chip jump all over the place when you just know the jeans are going back, you will not see her wear those pink jeans ever again. They have far too much personality for her
Looks like she's recreating the asda advert where they tap their pockets

Whats more annoying is half these jeans will just be returned anyway
Not to mention I've seen so many influencers do a reel or a video of new look jeans
And the exact same style of jeans as well

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I see she’s gone all out on the old ASOS credit again, filmed a reel for Instagram hoping to make a few quid from affiliate links and poor old Dave will be down the post office tomorrow to send it all back. Has anyone ever seen her in jeans?...no I didn’t think so

Reactions: 9
Considering SAD are both magical day apparel reps and its the founders 30th birthday today, it would of been nice of them to post a birthday story like the other brand reps have in-between all the ad-affiliate links 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Dave is so vein!!! If he’s not always checking himself out in the viewfinder going on about his hair then he’s showing us his hairy titties and saying about his muscles, I’m still trying to look for evidence of that Dave. I would love to know what he sees in the mirror because it’s not what the rest of the world sees
Personally I don't think he's vain in terms of his body.I think he is ashamed and embarrassed by it. But, he is pretty obsessed with his hair. He seems to get frustrated when it's not perfect. And he's always pointing it out to us as though he was apologizing.

Reactions: 4
I don't think it's good content at all. Who is taking fashion advice from someone who doesn't have a clue how to dress and calls herself a dress enthusiast whilst dancing around in jeans? She dresses like a child and acts like one. No thanks. She's trying to earn her 2p a swipe up that's all.

Also, she got that cloud wallpaper for "Barney" aka to dance infront of..just like she got the loaf for Instagram. What a sad life.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I am PISSING myself at that reel. What the duck is happening. When she smacks her own arse, and does that thing with her leg 😂😂😂 I do that thing with my leg when I'm joking about with my bf about finally shaving my legs haha. I mean it's a good reel FOR HER but it's ammiture as duck LIKE HER!!! I'm off to watch it again, soooo funny

Also letting chip jump all over the place when you just know the jeans are going back, you will not see her wear those pink jeans ever again. They have far too much personality for her
1) I thought it was a AD for AsDa.
2)Shes moved Barneys cot out of the way so she can use his wallpaper as a backdrop. Now we know why she wanted to spend money on his room - for video wall.
You’re a joke! 💋

Also, on the slog, no way do you lazy arses Hoover every day. Your clothes are full of Chip 🍟 hairs. And ‘hoovering’ with a hoover that works isn’t a ‘deep clean’ as you called it Soph it’s just normal cleaning....

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
They are just dirty lazy tramps ... I know that sounds harsh but they just are

Reactions: 20
Soaf cooked chips again i see and Dave cooked chips yesterday as well, their food is as dull as they are, poor Barney will grow up not knowing what a well balanced nutritional meal is :(

• Sad
Reactions: 16
There’s food all over the baby’s mouth and she’s saying hurry daddy with his dinner... why is she pre-feeding him??

And her eating the chips right beside Chip, that’s evil when he is on a diet, not to mention his fur would get all on the plate.

The hoovering, like hell they do it every day!!

Reactions: 9
Soaf cooked chips again i see and Dave cooked chips yesterday as well, their food is as dull as they are, poor Barney will grow up not knowing what a well balanced nutritional meal is :(
This is what i was talking about earlier, did you here the way he said he cooked chips yesterday as of she didn’t know .... they lead totally separate lives .... it’s most weird relationship I’ve even known ... especially for two people who don’t work . I’d see the point if they were shift workers ..... so bizarre

Reactions: 13
This is what i was talking about earlier, did you here the way he said he cooked chips yesterday as of she didn’t know .... they lead totally separate lives .... it’s most weird relationship I’ve even known ... especially for two people who don’t work . I’d see the point if they were shift workers ..... so bizarre
When he said he did chips yesterday I’d say he meant at 11pm when she was asleep

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"We hoover everyday" LIES, "who knew hoovers have 2 filters" - people who read instructions! The rest of that flog I can't be bothered with as they obviously can't be arsed to even try either.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"We hoover everyday" LIES, "who knew hoovers have 2 filters" - people who read instructions! The rest of that flog I can't be bothered with as they obviously can't be arsed to even try either.
I know right. How long have they had that hoover & never cleaned it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I bet the local Co-op always has Soaf's lemon buns in stock but Dave just eats them on the way back home :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet the local Co-op always has Soaf's lemon buns in stock but Dave just eats them on the way back home :rolleyes:
Can just imagine him inhaling the buns at speed, then lobbing the plastic packaging over the wall into someone's garden. :ROFLMAO:

He'll get caught out one of these days when he forgets to remove all traces of yellow icing from around his mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can just imagine him inhaling the buns at speed, then lobbing the plastic packaging over the wall into someone's garden. :ROFLMAO:

He'll get caught out one of these days when he forgets to remove all traces of yellow icing from around his mouth.
Well that's the only thing he does do at speed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.