Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
Is it possible that she isn’t getting gifted these items but has bought them, that she has seen they make some extracmoney from swipe ups? She’s doing a fair few now, thinks she’s Jade 😂😂 she’s the charity shop version if that
No, they’re gifted. Think about it - she’s had a moan in a vlog about Barney not having any weaning stuff - she was sent some. She’s had a moan about not being able to say goodbye to her maternity underwear. . It’s all set up she knows she will be sent stuff by saying stuff like that. No doubt will be mentioned in a vlog if it’s ever uploaded.

• Angry
Reactions: 5

Scapier88

VIP Member
The whole my arm is bleeding and look its come up I believe actually equals out to I've been scratching my arm and made it sore

Reactions: 5

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
I am PISSING myself at that reel. What the fuck is happening. When she smacks her own arse, and does that thing with her leg 😂😂😂 I do that thing with my leg when I'm joking about with my bf about finally shaving my legs haha. I mean it's a good reel FOR HER but it's ammiture as fuck LIKE HER!!! I'm off to watch it again, soooo funny

Also letting chip jump all over the place when you just know the jeans are going back, you will not see her wear those pink jeans ever again. They have far too much personality for her
Looks like she's recreating the asda advert where they tap their pockets

Whats more annoying is half these jeans will just be returned anyway
Not to mention I've seen so many influencers do a reel or a video of new look jeans
And the exact same style of jeans as well

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Isssyy258

I just went to watch the latest vlog to see what you mean and haven't got that far yet but they give Barney cows milk? What the fuck are they doing. I can't even with these 2. This is why I stopped watching them. Fucking animals
To be fair, babies can have cows milk in food from 6 months - just not as a drink so I hope they aren't giving it to him in place of formula!!

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
What’s everyone having for tea/dinner?

Bagel with jam or are we saving that til midnight?

Wonder what thrilling vlog we are in for today. If Dave tits are out I’ll lose my mind.
Pregnancy cravings is saying fajitas for tea for me.
Probably too exotic for soph and daves palettes

• Heart

deejvillage

VIP Member
The last thread locked as i went to post/quote re the QTS.

She was awarded the QTS along with her degree. This status stays with her. She didn’t complete her NQT year. This doesn’t mean she can’t do it in the future, but she would have to find a school that would be willing to take her on with no real teaching experience.
There used to be a 5 year time limit on completing the NQT year but i think thats changed. (My daughter is a teacher)
Yup you are correct, my wife has just looked it all up.

cobette

VIP Member
I wonder if any of their families ever talk to them about how they are living their lives and how they are caring for Barney. I would hope so I know my Mum would be on my back for sure.
I think we are Barney's only advocates, it is very sad.

I think they should try staying for 2 weeks in a villa first. They are only ever used to Florida as being in a “Disney bubble” ie. literally only staying on site in Disney for two weeks. Staying in a villa is very different. There’s no “mouse keeping”. Dave doesn’t have enough clothes for a week nevermind a month. The time difference from their family and friends, how are they going to get around for a month? Is soohie going to drive? Are they going to get Ubers for a month??? They will have to make regular trips to Walmart (and we all know what happened last time Dave went to Walmart) they’ll probably have to buy American SIM cards for their phones. So much to think about.
We go for 3wks to a month at a time, and just use our allowance from three. So they could do that.

Unless she drives they will find being in a villa very difficult as most villas are around 3/5miles from shops etc.

Even though I have just said exploitation I think reporting is a bit far as they are a family. However, wasn't there a rule introduced that videos couldn't be commented on if a child was in it, or is it just if they are by themselves or did it get removed?
I should have specified I meant reporting them to YouTube! I’ve heard of that rule being introduced

disneyerin

Dave is so vein!!! If he’s not always checking himself out in the viewfinder going on about his hair then he’s showing us his hairy titties and saying about his muscles, I’m still trying to look for evidence of that Dave. I would love to know what he sees in the mirror because it’s not what the rest of the world sees
Personally I don't think he's vain in terms of his body.I think he is ashamed and embarrassed by it. But, he is pretty obsessed with his hair. He seems to get frustrated when it's not perfect. And he's always pointing it out to us as though he was apologizing.

deejvillage

VIP Member
Apologies if this sounds dramatic, but is there any way to report them exploiting Barney like this? It makes me so uncomfortable. Schools can be cruel places and I don’t want him to be picked on for it
Even though I have just said exploitation I think reporting is a bit far as they are a family. However, wasn't there a rule introduced that videos couldn't be commented on if a child was in it, or is it just if they are by themselves or did it get removed?