Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
unfortunately “influencers” like these two aren’t the best place to go for advice, they’re not your friends, even if she uses that word, you might know them but she probably just sees it as another notification. That being said, although they’re not the biggest creators on the platform, you’re not entitled to a reply, as nice as it may be to receive one. I reply to youtubers stories I watch often but I don’t have any expectations about them replying, when they do it’s nice. Personally I’d rather she puts that time towards actually bonding with her son, even if just 20 people message her every day and want a back and forth, that’s a good hour of her time she could spend doing things with Barney she’s already lacking on.
Fair enough. Yeah well that’s why I’m here now 😆.
But all the flamily are all sucked up like I was and others....

Reactions: 3

UMFood

Tbf I have started using Klama its quite good and I haven't bought anything for ages so don't know what fits. I assume they just reduce your bill if you send it back? I work solidly full time, manage to keep my home clean (with a new cat) and cook! So don't feel too bad. I have the cash id rather just use this for now incase I suddenly need cash if my office reopens... I think the jeans suit her, but agree that well probably never see them again.

deejvillage

VIP Member
I personally don't, I'm going to Florida for the first time next year, the last people I'd want to watch are these two, watching their reaction vlogs to their honeymoon is torture enough. I look up people who actually know what they're talking about, give good information, tips for planning and budgeting, basically everything that these pair SHOULD be doing if they want to be considered Disney vloggers. Honestly is the criteria just to put up a couple of prints on your wall? Cos I might just be considered a professional Disney expert based on a couple of items of clothes and some soft toys... Where's my gifted trip 😁
I’m glad you think that way but even if you google uk Disney vloggers they always come up as a recommendation on forums and the like and I found them through looking for Disney vlogs. Honestly the amount of people I have given advice to about visiting I should start doing vlogs and get those gifted trips, it just annoys me that they try and give advice or go on about Disney when quite clearly know bugger all!

Supern0va

Chatty Member
No I think it’s rude, specially when I was asking for advice at the time coming from a vulnerable place
unfortunately “influencers” like these two aren’t the best place to go for advice, they’re not your friends, even if she uses that word, you might know them but she probably just sees it as another notification. That being said, although they’re not the biggest creators on the platform, you’re not entitled to a reply, as nice as it may be to receive one. I reply to youtubers stories I watch often but I don’t have any expectations about them replying, when they do it’s nice. Personally I’d rather she puts that time towards actually bonding with her son, even if just 20 people message her every day and want a back and forth, that’s a good hour of her time she could spend doing things with Barney she’s already lacking on.

Didyouknow

Chatty Member
Does anyone know where the lounge wear is from that soaf just posted. I like it but I don't want to click on the link and fund her lazy ass.