Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
Woop woop no vlog. These two wouldn’t survive in a normal job, they’d be sacked from the get go. They probably can’t be bothered with filtering out the comments so will leave the vlog for next a Tuesday maybe have the weekend off? They won’t give two 💩‘a about that girl who was reaching out to them.
Maybe they are off showing Barney the world now that 'stay at home' has been lifted. It is what they've been waiting for after all... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Chadders312

Chatty Member
I could see then releasing a pin even if they got gifted a stay, then wait for the pin to sell and once its sold announce the trip.
Oh 💯 there will be a pin and i think it will be sooner rather than later especially as there will soon be more people returning back to work, exploitation at its finest!

Reactions: 4

_Chatterbox_

Tbf I have started using Klama its quite good and I haven't bought anything for ages so don't know what fits. I assume they just reduce your bill if you send it back? I work solidly full time, manage to keep my home clean (with a new cat) and cook! So don't feel too bad. I have the cash id rather just use this for now incase I suddenly need cash if my office reopens... I think the jeans suit her, but agree that well probably never see them again.
I use Klarna too, it is ace! Get to order multiple different sizes of things and return what you don't want to keep. But of course it is Soph's dream because it means it gives her content about purchasing items straight away (but then actually returning them) 😂

Reactions: 3

disneys

VIP Member
Just watched the despicable 3 assumptions and they were earning less than £300 a month in 10k per vlog views... How is s&d on 3k?!

ETA every single penny they've earned from YouTube they've put in a bank account for the kid when he's older, exactly how it should be, sloth take notes and stop spending Barney's hard earned money!!!
Various factors affect CPM , S&D could just have better CPM . They also do ads , affiliate links , have merch etc

Didyouknow

Chatty Member
Tbf I have started using Klama its quite good and I haven't bought anything for ages so don't know what fits. I assume they just reduce your bill if you send it back? I work solidly full time, manage to keep my home clean (with a new cat) and cook! So don't feel too bad. I have the cash id rather just use this for now incase I suddenly need cash if my office reopens... I think the jeans suit her, but agree that well probably never see them again.
I use Klarna because 1. I get massive mum guilt at ordering anything for myself so it breaks it up a little 2.i ALWAYS send stuff back because I love it on the site then hate it on myself but as soon as I've decided what I'm keeping I pay it all off straight away. It's really useful for that and for people who can't afford stuff outright

Scapier88

VIP Member
My dad had the jab and had a dead arm. My mum, who continued working the day after a major operation because she's a nutter, had the jab and was absolutely wrecked by it. Only the third time in my life I've known her bed ridden, aches all over, hot and cold, migraine, the lot. So I wouldn't want to presume they're lying, as much as they probably are just using it as another excuse to be lazy. I've heard some people had an awful time, and others just sail through (this is all the Oxford one. I've heard phizer seems a bit kinder.)
I was lucky with my vaccine I had a sore arm that's it