Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sybil

Chatty Member
Guys I just had to come on and let you know I gave birth this morning to my daughter. And I did it on just gas and air, just call me a Rockstar 🤣
In all serious though I was back home by 9.30 with my 3 year old tidying the house, hubby hasn't made a social media post thanking me yet , who does he think he is?
Huge congratulations! ❤
I’m 6 months PP and still struggling to do something’s but I’m not a rockstar like Our Sophie ☹

I’m
Looking after a 2.5 year old and newborn alone as my husband passed away. Am I a super hero dave?
Hope you are managing aswell as you can 💓

Reactions: 5

VanillaxMoon

I have been watching Britain's shut ins on Ch4 some are much smaller than Dave
I have been watching this too. That reality isn’t too far into the future if he carries on and then that would be an embarrassment. His wife having to wash him like that. Looking at Soaf I can’t believe she picked Dave to be her forever husband. Or this was her plan to be so manipulative and cruel.

• Sad

deejvillage

VIP Member
Oh, derp. You know what it probably is? Someone taking the "we're gonna move out to florida for a month" thing as a gospel truth. Mentioning how the weather is lovely there, and opportunities?
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Looks like the poster is from Georgia, unless Dave has got a job for a short acting stint in the US and they think they could then spend a month in Florida afterwards, which actually would make more sense than them just randomly saying let's spend a month in Florida.

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
So, Dave's been going for auditions, his theory test is been moved to the end of June, he auditioned for the Listerine donkey, soph wants iced buns but can't get them (obviously she went back judging by Instagram) and that sums up the vlog.sooo do we reckon Dave actually got a job overseas??? I'm actually happy that reality must be hitting them a bit that they can't sustain themselves as "full time YouTubers" cos they don't put the work or effort in, at least Dave having a job would mean he's actually earning his money

Breaking news (lol) Barney had told soph he's a bit sick of Moana now and has moved on and asked to be sat in front of tangled several times a day.
Well if this is true, their beloved 1st son will be dumped somewhere. Poor Chip. 🍟

• Sad

Laurralove

I just done a YouTube earning calculator based on if they were getting 8k views a day (for 7days lol) the highest CPM you can get and 100% engagement (hahaha) and it came out at less that 1000 dollars a month, so I don't understand their 2-3k what so ever

VanillaxMoon

None of those jeans look great on her. It really chops her body in two. It doesn’t matter though because she will return all of them.
I do like the jeans and I will probably buy a pair but no way am I going to swipe up on her stories.

deejvillage

VIP Member
There needs to be tighter laws on social media children, child actors are protected (not all that well) but really Barney should be getting some of this money, I’ve mentioned this in other threads but I hope when one of these family vlogger kids becomes 18 they take their parents to court and sue them over exploitation and damages and the parents are forced to pay the child almost all of the earnings because I’m sick of people using their kids for content, they can’t consent to it, they also deserve some level of privacy
Although I wholeheartedly agree with this it would be almost impossible to police, there are some that are lovely families and they aren't exploiting the children, just being a family (especially with Disney Vlogs). It does get me annoyed when they are just using the child at every possible moment, I just don't know what you can do when the parents are the legal guardians and should be responsible enough to not exploit the child. Very, very tricky and really I would say the only way would be to demonetise family vlogs.

Laurralove

Welp, I'm no longer allowed to see Dave's Instagram 😂 (I can't say the B word I seem to get a warning whenever I do)

Screenshot_20210325-153813.jpg

He replied (liar) but then Bl...ed hahahhaahha

• Wow

Didyouknow

Chatty Member
Looks like she's recreating the asda advert where they tap their pockets

Whats more annoying is half these jeans will just be returned anyway
Not to mention I've seen so many influencers do a reel or a video of new look jeans
And the exact same style of jeans as well
Well obviously, the idea has to come from somewhere you don't expect soaf to have her own ideas do you?

• Haha

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
Is it really as much as that? Insane.

That is crazy business from Tesco. Look at their views, Soaf telling people Tesco have Easter Eggs is not going to generate anywhere near that return in sales.
Yep. For ads your paid to do pretty much FECK all and you get free products too 👍🏼. Whereas most normal people don’t even make that in a months worth of wages. I know I don’t. X

• Wow
  • Angry

Littlemisssimple

She’s trying to be like @tobyandroo. She’s always posting this kind of body positivity stuff and they’re under the same management.

• Wow

Kindofgoofy

The swing scene stressed me out. Why was no one standing behind the swing seeing as there were two of them. I was worried he might get flung into the back of it.