Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
People, people, people.

Stop thinking of this pair as caring for their flamily. They do NOT. They only care for money!

Case in point - every time they film an ad, they don’t bother putting up a vlog. This is because they got a few bob from the ad. If they cared about their brand and channel and viewers, they’d see the ad as an extra, save that cash for a rainy day (which is coming don’t kid yourselves!) and still upload as per their promised schedule.

Instead they are sporadic, slapdash and when the vlogs do come they are boring as fuck! I don’t have the most interesting life but even I could put out something better than them! Hence the views dropping.

I bet their day yesterday consisted of dressing gowns, slobbing, Moana and scoffing easter eggs.

Mine consisted of an early morning supermarket and B&Q run, working from home for the day, bringing my kid for COVID test as we found out he’s a close contact, dinner (a S&D McDonalds treat cos test and Easter hols) and then me spending the evening painting the walls in the loo. I bought us one Easter egg each which were put away til next week not scoffed and now we are battening down the hatches in case he tests positive. I meanwhile won’t use that as an excuse to slob about, I have a flat to run, cleaning and cooking as ever and hope to also paint both the bathroom and kitchen on my week off....and I’m an inherently lazy arse.

It’s not hard to do things and be proactive, they just can’t be bothered.
👏🏻 this 👏🏻

Reactions: 2

whatsever you

VIP Member
I thought they made like 8k on the last sale?
I really think people will buy the pins, some of their followers are weird- and they'll think they're doing it for Barney 🤷‍♀️

Laurralove

Haha
Your man must be super slim then?! I am just over 8 stone at 5 ft 4 and wear a size 8 clothing x cannot imagine Dave at 8 stone think he would look unwell!!
He's really small but all muscle, my weights all over the place so I'm jealous! Never not had to be conscious of what I'm eating haha

Chadders312

Chatty Member
The last thread locked as i went to post/quote re the QTS.

She was awarded the QTS along with her degree. This status stays with her. She didn’t complete her NQT year. This doesn’t mean she can’t do it in the future, but she would have to find a school that would be willing to take her on with no real teaching experience.
There used to be a 5 year time limit on completing the NQT year but i think thats changed. (My daughter is a teacher)
My daughter is a teacher too, as far as i'm aware, you still have to complete your NQT year within 5 years after graduating, however i'm not sure if this applies if you are a supply teacher.

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
TBF tho she’s probably getting some sort of money off government for having a child.. and then another which they’re planning.

Parker123

Long time lurker, first time poster! I honestly was surprised, I actually enjoyed that reel, thought it was good content 🤷🏻‍♀️ If only she could actually keep that up then i’d actually watch her vlogs!

Reactions: 1

deejvillage

VIP Member
id be shocked if they were paid that much , a grand at most I’d say !

When I worked in influencer marketing we’d pay an influencer of their size £650-1000 for an AD like that , no way they’re getting 3k per ad. Someone with 250k would be able to get that much , but not someone with 30k
Interesting, how does this type of marketing work, does the influencer pay the marketing people money each month or do they just take a cut from what is set up for them?

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
Guys I just had to come on and let you know I gave birth this morning to my daughter. And I did it on just gas and air, just call me a Rockstar 🤣
In all serious though I was back home by 9.30 with my 3 year old tidying the house, hubby hasn't made a social media post thanking me yet , who does he think he is?
Huge congratulations! Ahh we’ll see we don’t get it, Soph is obv some amazing legend.... who does nothing 😆. Maybe he loves her so much because she’s ok with him not having a job and earning money for his FAMILY. I know for sure i certainly wouldn’t be ok for my hubby to sit down and do 🦆 all.

VanillaxMoon

Yeah i had a little look earlier, bless her and her baby girl is beautiful 🥰 who knows, maybe ole smug face is a tad jealous? Either way you don't treat someone like that, i hope Soaf has been mulling over what she did last night, because it was absolutely disgraceful....... you're one nasty woman SOPHIE BROWN!!!!!!!
What’s her YT channel called?