Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

deejvillage

VIP Member
Hmmm looking at that insta account, it's private (not that I have insta as I'm old and it confuses me) but is written in Afririkaans...maybe South Africa then? Knowing some South Africans personally they would get eaten alive out there! Still think it's all bull as she would have deleted it if real.

Edit ahh maybe not as she replied to someone else saying she lives in the US...

Reactions: 6

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
Had to edit to fit.

Well done @XxMrskxx with the most likes.
Someone round is up please.
Original was: sophies head is full of florida dreams whilst she's killing dave with mcflurry ice creams.

Only just noticed my appalling grammar in the title. I am so sorry!
Thanks everyone for all the votes 👍🏼

Reactions: 6

disneys

VIP Member
If he hasn’t already!! How come his local dr knows he’s obese (given that they called him to say he’s eligible for the vaccine). I think he goes to the drs for more obese related issues than he lets on.
At my doctor we had to put our weights on the registration form

Reactions: 5

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Oh 💯 there will be a pin and i think it will be sooner rather than later especially as there will soon be more people returning back to work, exploitation at its finest!
They'll release a pin and a mug separately u reckon and then also have them together as a bundle option (must are extremely cheap to get made) probably have something stupid on it like part of the flamily 🙄

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
Slave to Soaf “be careful please you’re only in slippers” *picking up a weight* 😂 says the professional either bare foot or in his crocs!

And the sex noises from him when he was opening them, well ripping them open like a child 🤢🤢🤢
He was trying to be the Incredible Hulk 😂

• Haha

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
I've figured out why she shows every inch of the park! It's Wheelock Hall Farm (where they went for the pumpkin Insta photo). So ONCE AGAIN, NOT IN THEIR LOCAL AREA AND BREAKING LOCKDOWN RULES. Soph. You have been caught. :cool:
It actually is! If you type in google the farm playground it comes up with a photo of a child in the same swing!! Busted

• Haha

Scapier88

VIP Member
Maybe one of the five eggs is for wilf barney can demand to break lockdown again to drop it off to make up for the bag of rats

• Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
I assume you mean their management , their management will take a percentage of their earnings from ADs , and I know of some who also take a % of money made from YouTube views etc

I worked on the brand side at a PR company as a manager , so know more about how it works from a brand perspective rather than management / influencer side
Thanks, exactly what I meant and very interesting for someone who knows nothing about how all this works. Thanks again!

Is Sophie having a laugh she’s been told multiple times to stop treating barneys cot as a playpen prison and just posted him in there with his one interactive toy. Integrating him into his own bedroom is going well then...
That would actually mean her following through with one of her promises. I don't think they have stuck to any of their recent pledges, or anything for that matter!

• Heart

ChuckaBuckaBingBong

But they did say that the 2-3k is purely from views alone so excluding brand deals ads etc so they are earning more than that overall

• Wow

Jess89

VIP Member
Last year was the year I got into non wired bras and must say I'm surprised with the support a lot of them give (plus much more comfortable while working from home!)

kazizzle

VIP Member
I had a fever and was shaky and pathetic for 24hrs post AZ - but because I'm a grown up I still went to work and got on with my day. It was worth the day of discomfort for the protection!
I was exactly the same. I wished I'd taken the day after off work so I could sleep (as my sleep was terrible that first night), but I hadn't and as I'm also a grown up I just got on with it, like we all have to do. Honestly he's such a big man baby!!!

deejvillage

VIP Member
Here’s the thing. I’m a new mum and honestly sometimes the unsolicited advice can be a bit 🤔 much sometimes. However, they film their lives and put it on the internet so of course people are going make comments on their lazy ass parenting. They even ask for advice most of the damn time so enough of the passive aggressive speech Soaf 🙄
People have suggested you move Barney into his own room for his own safety. He grew out of his snuzpod well over a month ago and because it’s used as a stand alone crib, the fact that he can roll over independently (which he has been doing for about 2 months) makes it even more dangerous.
That's the thing they ask the flamily for advice on everything. It's all just to try and get comments and then she just takes offence at the ones she doesn't like. She has her mum and sister to ask and god forbid use the world's largest knowledgebase called Google! I just watched the despicable three's assumption video as mentioned earlier and my god what a difference, they are so honest and no wonder they are going from strength to strength and the fakers are fading!

Spinmum

Chatty Member
The last thread locked as i went to post/quote re the QTS.

She was awarded the QTS along with her degree. This status stays with her. She didn’t complete her NQT year. This doesn’t mean she can’t do it in the future, but she would have to find a school that would be willing to take her on with no real teaching experience.
There used to be a 5 year time limit on completing the NQT year but i think thats changed. (My daughter is a teacher)

Chadders312

Chatty Member
I have full on visions of Sophie and daves management contacting various villa companies in florida to try and get them a gifted stay for a month, because that's how these people get free trips, it's often managers approaching companies not the companies approaching them.

I hope to go no one is stupid enough to gift these people a stay somewhere
Inagine the state of a villa after them living there for a month 😐
God i don't think i could handle the look of smugness on their faces if they should announce a gifted stay :mad: well at least the accommodation won't be covered in dog hair and drool!

Checkingin

I smell bullshit with the money they are alleging to make.

This woman has videos that have about 40k views per day, and for 1million views made $4000. Thats with a high CPM and high subscriber rate. You cannot tell me that these two are hitting anywhere near that each month. Yes ad in a couple of low paying ads but these two are DEFINITELY claiming benefits.
Definitely they are playing the benefits game!! 100%

Snowball89

Have either of them actually been to Disney California? They mentioned ‘Soarin’ over California’ but that’s not available in Florida.

It was mighty confusing and I could have sworn they’ve said they’ve never been 🤷🏻‍♀️