Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welp, I'm no longer allowed to see Dave's Instagram 😂 (I can't say the B word I seem to get a warning whenever I do)

Screenshot_20210325-153813.jpg

He replied (liar) but then Bl...ed hahahhaahha

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Welp, I'm no longer allowed to see Dave's Instagram 😂 (I can't say the B word I seem to get a warning whenever I do)

View attachment 498870
He replied (liar) but then Bl...ed hahahhaahha
What did you ask him?

The shrugging emoji is so rude, he can’t be told that he’s morbidly obese and needs to move more, cause he is a super powerful body builder. Dick

Reactions: 9
He thanks the NHS but..
Him and lazy Soaf constantly break lockdown rules along with her family
And he doesn’t listen to doctors advice about weight loss as he knows better!
If he knew more than a medical professional he wouldn’t be morbidly obese now and having the vaccination

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What did your message say?
What did you ask him?

The shrugging emoji is so rude, he can’t be told that he’s morbidly obese and needs to move more, cause he is a super powerful body builder. Dick
I just said that's a bit rude, walking to the shops isn't going to help you shift the 2200+ (lol I corrected myself but haha) lbs of extra weight, I think cardio would be good for you

Annoys me so bloody much, you might be in denial about how much you weigh Dave but anyone with a working set of eyes can see how big you've gotten there's no point denying it!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I just said that's a bit rude, walking to the shops isn't going to help you shift the 2200+ (lol I corrected myself but haha) lbs of extra weight, I think cardio would be good for you
Is he really suggesting that losing 200lbs for him is a stretch and he'd have lost too much or am I reading his comment wrong?

He posted in October he was 348lbs and let's be honest he's put on weight since then. So let's say he loses 200lbs and is now 150. 150lbs for his height (lol I'm sure someone mentioned he is 5'6/5'7) would put him in a healthy weight range. He really does see himself being this bulky, muscly hunk huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Annoys me so bloody much, you might be in denial about how much you weigh Dave but anyone with a working set of eyes can see how big you've gotten there's no point denying it!!!
But he didn’t deny that his walk is to the shops.

There is NO way that he would be that big with that amount of leg wobble if he was doing the 10k daily he previously claimed

Reactions: 12
Is he really suggesting that losing 200lbs for him is a stretch and he'd have lost too much or am I reading his comment wrong?

He posted in October he was 348lbs and let's be honest he's put on weight since then. So let's say he loses 200lbs and is now 250. 150lbs for his height (lol I'm sure someone mentioned he is 5'6/5'7) would put him in a healthy weight range. He really does see himself being this bulky, muscly hunk huh?
No you're right, he was saying 200lbs to lose is a big over exaggeration at his weight lmao. They're so annoying it's unreal

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
He even does the fat man wobble/waddle now. He is truly deluded if he thinks this latest fad diet is going to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok assuming Dave's still 25 stone (I still don't believe he's not gained weight since his last weigh in)

Screenshot_20210325-160632.jpg

This would be him now
Screenshot_20210325-160714.jpg

This would be after 150lb loss
Screenshot_20210325-160805.jpg

And finally 200lb loss.. so really.. pull the other one Dave. You need to lose AT LEAST 200lbs.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve given him weight loss advice too, and have in the past too but he is just intent on this bodybuilding thing - I REALLY think that it’s a smokescreen because he can use the excuse of lifting if anyone questions his size. However he is NOT lifting properly and couldn’t even do a wall sit properly with the weight. He’s putting his head in the sand and ignoring his size! If he put two pics of himself side by side and paused the opening the weights boxes but like we did and REALLY looked at it, he’d see he is kidding himself

Reactions: 10
Dave is thankful to the NHS that powerlifters are in the vaccine priority groups.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
[

8 st for a man is ridiculous though
Depends, my hubby is 5 foot 4 haha he struggles to maintain 8stone and is more comfortable between 7.5 and 8

ETA: I'm not suggesting Dave aims to be 8 stone, that would be ridiculous

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He thanks the NHS and thinks they are rockstars but won’t take accountability for his weight when, as uncomfortable as it might be, morbid obesity causes huge pressure on NHS services due to resultant health implications.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Depends, my hubby is 5 foot 4 haha he struggles to maintain 8stone and is more comfortable between 7.5 and 8

ETA: I'm not suggesting Dave aims to be 8 stone, that would be ridiculous
Your man must be super slim then?! I am just over 8 stone at 5 ft 4 and wear a size 8 clothing x cannot imagine Dave at 8 stone think he would look unwell!!

Reactions: 7
Haha
Your man must be super slim then?! I am just over 8 stone at 5 ft 4 and wear a size 8 clothing x cannot imagine Dave at 8 stone think he would look unwell!!
He's really small but all muscle, my weights all over the place so I'm jealous! Never not had to be conscious of what I'm eating haha

Reactions: 2
The swing scene stressed me out. Why was no one standing behind the swing seeing as there were two of them. I was worried he might get flung into the back of it.
Because they HAD to get a good thumbnail of B in the swing obviously! It’s all for viewssssssssss 🤣

Reactions: 4
So that’s a whole family trip out to get vaccinated... wonder if slob could have walked? That’d be more than the co op.... surely he’ll be saying some bullshit about why he got it and not Sophie

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.