Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I just had to come on and let you know I gave birth this morning to my daughter. And I did it on just gas and air, just call me a Rockstar 🤣
In all serious though I was back home by 9.30 with my 3 year old tidying the house, hubby hasn't made a social media post thanking me yet , who does he think he is?
Huge congratulations! ❤
I’m 6 months PP and still struggling to do something’s but I’m not a rockstar like Our Sophie ☹

I’m
Looking after a 2.5 year old and newborn alone as my husband passed away. Am I a super hero dave?
Hope you are managing aswell as you can 💓

Reactions: 5
Whilst I agree they’re bone idle, all of us NW based need to be careful what we wish for and hope to god none of us end up managing them at work. both of them would be absolute fff kin lazy nightmares... so let’s keep them at home 🤪
Oh god. I couldn’t deal with Soafs blinking eyes whilst I had to explain the complicated but important stuff to do with patient samples. Dave would just pretend he knew it all and would duck everything up causing people to be misdiagnosed 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Dave just posted..he dropped a 5kg weight on his head 😆 wont make much difference to his brain

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think one of the reasons she’s posted her new goals for the week because she’s been reading here and seen a lot of now ex flamily members are popping up daily as they have finally been able to see through them. And she’s maybe trying to keep them sweet. I’m a bit embarrassed that I was one of them and yes I bought her 1st two pins 😡. I’ve been following them since 2017 and in 3 years I made around 12 comments to Sophie’s stories or messages(I’m embarrassed about that) she never even acknowledged one of those messages let alone reply. One of which was me thanking her for sending the pin my little girl received and a picture of her with it. Not even so much as an acknowledgement let alone a thank you for buying it. She really does not care about her followers at all. I can’t believe I was sucked in for so long.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I think one of the reasons she’s posted her new goals for the week because she’s been reading here and seen a lot of now ex flamily members are popping up daily as they have finally been able to see through them. And she’s maybe trying to keep them sweet. I’m a bit embarrassed that I was one of them and yes I bought her 1st two pins 😡. I’ve been following them since 2017 and in 3 years I made around 12 comments to Sophie’s stories or messages(I’m embarrassed about that) she never even acknowledged one of those messages let alone reply. One of which was me thanking her for sending the pin my little girl received and a picture of her with it. Not even so much as an acknowledgement let alone a thank you for buying it. She really does not care about her followers at all. I can’t believe I was sucked in for so long.
You won’t be the only one - I started off as a Sophiebelle fan when she had her own channel and did clothes hauls, but that was all she did so i guess we didn’t see how lazy they are. I doubt they ever answer DMs even when they ask for Questions. I bet all their questions are just made up by themselves. I even went to see The play that Goes Wrong to support Dave, at that point i hadn’t seen how lazy and scammy they were.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but Sophie has a competitive side? 😂 I just don’t see how being such a lazy ass goes in hand with being competitiv. Pull the other one owl eyes.

I was a big fan too, although fortunately saw through her before the pin days. I wrote to her on several occasions, all have been seen on Instagram and no reply. She’s horrible. I wish I’d seen it sooner too!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
You won’t be the only one - I started off as a Sophiebelle fan when she had her own channel and did clothes hauls, but that was all she did so i guess we didn’t see how lazy they are. I doubt they ever answer DMs even when they ask for Questions. I bet all their questions are just made up by themselves. I even went to see The play that Goes Wrong to support Dave, at that point i hadn’t seen how lazy and scammy they were.
I messaged them both over a month ago on Instagram, a nice message with a few Q’s & they never acknowledged the message.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
That is so bad of them! And this is exactly one of the reasons I have recently turned on them. They are so thankless to their subscribers. I have posted advice when Sophie asks for it and commented countless times and nothing back! If they don’t change soon and fast then their so called “flamily” will soon make their way here.

sorry you didn’t get a thank you or a mention ☹

Reactions: 14
How are you and your two babies doing? Hope you’re all as well as can be 😀
All good but it is stressful having two kids! Hats off to everyone who copes with it! Still finding my feet. Funeral was last Tuesday and my girls behaved Impecibly

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They actually piss me off so much, I know of a load of other you tubers with a much bigger audience who are always in the comments interacting both on YouTube on Instagram. They think they’re above all off that.
They also can’t use having an immobile child as an excuse, he’s in his cot *prison* most the time anyways

Reactions: 15
All good but it is stressful having two kids! Hats off to everyone who copes with it! Still finding my feet. Funeral was last Tuesday and my girls behaved Impecibly
Your doing amazing 💪 so strong. Bless your heart, sorry for your loss. xxx

Reactions: 10
To all our new Tattle friends, there is absolutely nothing to feel embarrassed about, Sophie and Dave should hang their heads in shame, if they truly cared about their followers then they would be acknowledging each and every comment, i'm so glad you guys have jumped ship, hopefully more will follow 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s a nasty piece of work, it’s how she says “hi friends” in a childish way when really she’s saying “give me your money friends”

Wish you guys could ask for a refund🙁

Reactions: 10
That is so bad of them! And this is exactly one of the reasons I have recently turned on them. They are so thankless to their subscribers. I have posted advice when Sophie asks for it and commented countless times and nothing back! If they don’t change soon and fast then their so called “flamily” will soon make their way here.

sorry you didn’t get a thank you or a mention ☹
Thanks. I’m not bothered now just annoyed that I supported them. In fairness to Dave he always replied. She is just vile and the more I read in here the more cross I get with her.

Reactions: 11
Anyone seen sloths insta story 2 hours ago telling Barney to go to sleep but making him laugh. You really have parent lessons to learn girl. Honestly, winding him up and getting him all exited, no wonder he doesn’t listen to you and just laughs at you. 🙈 Yes, I said AT you, not WITH you.
(You’re welcome Soph I know you read here)

I won a giveaway of a reusable nappy as they had been gifted a load. It never arrived and I don’t think they’ve ever tried the reusable ones either 🤷🏻‍♀️
I didn’t bother chasing it up.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
What I don't get (and I am guilty of this) is why everyone, including themselves, think of them as Disney vloggers? There are literally 18 videos of Disney World, that is it, I've seen more videos from one trip from other people. They clearly have no clue about Disney World even though Soph worked their for a tiny bit so why do we relate them to Disney?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.