Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soafs new Sunday goals
Fleece the flamily of more cash
Put up vlogs even more boring than last week's
Snog chip
Fleece flamily some more
Feed Barney some more crap food
Try to be a little more nasty to my hubby
See how long I can leave the laundry
Look even more smug if I can
Blink a million more times
Oh and fleece the flamily sheep some more 😁

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I messaged them both over a month ago on Instagram, a nice message with a few Q’s & they never acknowledged the message.
No one is obliged to reply to your DMs and engage in a conversation with a stranger. They could make a lot more effort to reply to their Public comments though.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
No one is obliged to reply to your DMs and engage in a conversation with a stranger. They could make a lot more effort to reply to their Public comments though.
No I think it’s rude, specially when I was asking for advice at the time coming from a vulnerable place

Reactions: 9
Their sickly sweet fakeness is so repetitive........."you're so very welcome" blah blah blah, it's all for the camera to lure the flamily into believing their such a lovey dovey couple.
Dave all you need to say is "there you go you lazy cow, here's your tea and coco pops, no need to thank me" :ROFLMAO:
Haha you've hit the nail on the head!

Reactions: 7
What I don't get (and I am guilty of this) is why everyone, including themselves, think of them as Disney vloggers? There are literally 18 videos of Disney World, that is it, I've seen more videos from one trip from other people. They clearly have no clue about Disney World even though Soph worked their for a tiny bit so why do we relate them to Disney?
I personally don't, I'm going to Florida for the first time next year, the last people I'd want to watch are these two, watching their reaction vlogs to their honeymoon is torture enough. I look up people who actually know what they're talking about, give good information, tips for planning and budgeting, basically everything that these pair SHOULD be doing if they want to be considered Disney vloggers. Honestly is the criteria just to put up a couple of prints on your wall? Cos I might just be considered a professional Disney expert based on a couple of items of clothes and some soft toys... Where's my gifted trip 😁

Reactions: 8
No I think it’s rude, specially when I was asking for advice at the time coming from a vulnerable place
unfortunately “influencers” like these two aren’t the best place to go for advice, they’re not your friends, even if she uses that word, you might know them but she probably just sees it as another notification. That being said, although they’re not the biggest creators on the platform, you’re not entitled to a reply, as nice as it may be to receive one. I reply to youtubers stories I watch often but I don’t have any expectations about them replying, when they do it’s nice. Personally I’d rather she puts that time towards actually bonding with her son, even if just 20 people message her every day and want a back and forth, that’s a good hour of her time she could spend doing things with Barney she’s already lacking on.

Reactions: 3
I've often thought about sending them some gifts........ a pack of brussel sprouts and a nose hair trimmer for Dave, decent shampoo and a bottle of anti blink medicine for Soaf and a massive blue indoor Teepee for little Barney (just so he can hide from Mummy, Daddy and Chip)
Omg please do it 🤣
Could you imagine them opening a pack of sprouts haha. They'd know it was one of us Tattlers as we've been chronically taking the piddle out of Dave's Christmas outfit for months.

Congratulations hun hope hubby brings you a mcflurry
If he does, don't forget to microwave it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
unfortunately “influencers” like these two aren’t the best place to go for advice, they’re not your friends, even if she uses that word, you might know them but she probably just sees it as another notification. That being said, although they’re not the biggest creators on the platform, you’re not entitled to a reply, as nice as it may be to receive one. I reply to youtubers stories I watch often but I don’t have any expectations about them replying, when they do it’s nice. Personally I’d rather she puts that time towards actually bonding with her son, even if just 20 people message her every day and want a back and forth, that’s a good hour of her time she could spend doing things with Barney she’s already lacking on.
Fair enough. Yeah well that’s why I’m here now 😆.
But all the flamily are all sucked up like I was and others....

I personally don't, I'm going to Florida for the first time next year, the last people I'd want to watch are these two, watching their reaction vlogs to their honeymoon is torture enough. I look up people who actually know what they're talking about, give good information, tips for planning and budgeting, basically everything that these pair SHOULD be doing if they want to be considered Disney vloggers. Honestly is the criteria just to put up a couple of prints on your wall? Cos I might just be considered a professional Disney expert based on a couple of items of clothes and some soft toys... Where's my gifted trip 😁
I’m glad you think that way but even if you google uk Disney vloggers they always come up as a recommendation on forums and the like and I found them through looking for Disney vlogs. Honestly the amount of people I have given advice to about visiting I should start doing vlogs and get those gifted trips, it just annoys me that they try and give advice or go on about Disney when quite clearly know bugger all!

As this ,you tube gig, is supposed to be a" full time job " dontcha think that maybe the responsibilities and commitments that a full time job entails in the real world apply here ?? I mean if you want to grow your channel , learn more about what content your subscribers would love ,earning you more views there for earning you more money to squander in Disney actually involves abit more interaction with viewers . I just don't get why you would put yourself out there in this platform then basically ignore the majority of people who are supporting you. Full time jobs take time ....I do 12 hour shifts away from bonding time with my kids but still do it because I have to and still bond with my children ..... they have no excuses for not being half way decent influencers/vloggers other than lazyness in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Their lack of engagement with viewers is a HUGE reason their channel hasn’t grown in the last year or so. They barely even ‘like’ comments, hardly every reply and have little to no interest in viewers except for the weird tactic of asking for strangers pet photos... WTF.
If anything views are dwindling because nobody wants to see two miserable, depressed, lazy idiots make ‘home videos’ of them doing duck all. We are all too busy in a global pandemic keeping ourselves and our families afloat.

These two do not care about anything but themselves and their freeloading ways. They want to make money by doing the bare minimum so Dave can get fatter and Soaf can try and keep up with her braggy covid breaking sister. Gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I won a giveaway of a reusable nappy as they had been gifted a load. It never arrived and I don’t think they’ve ever tried the reusable ones either 🤷🏻‍♀️
I didn’t bother chasing it up.
This doesn’t surprise me seeings Sophie can’t even send out her DePop packages.

Reactions: 9
Re the nappies, I'd sue them for not honouring the giveaway for every pack of nappies you've bought since waiting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There are regulations regarding competitions, you should have chased it and reported it to the ASA! Not that they can do anything they’d have just told her the rules she’s broken and that’s it.

I can’t understand why she did that giveaway as if she had liked using the cloth nappies she would have wanted to keep them all rather than washing the same few everyday! Should never have accepted the gift in the first place if she had no intention of using them bet they’ve ended up in landfill 😩

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Do you think Sophie and dave has donated to the go fund me for the little girls Lukemia treatment that's all over social media? Or would even £1 be too much to take from these scroungers snack fund.

Reactions: 8
Do you think Sophie and dave has donated to the go fund me for the little girls Lukemia treatment that's all over social media? Or would even £1 be too much to take from these scroungers snack fund.
I can’t see them doing it, these two are all talk no action.

omg, 😱 now she’s put a vid on her insta of her waltzing around in her underwear shaking her back. No one wants to see that love. . . Your a mum not a 4 year old, honestly where’s your dignity the whole blooming world can see that.

edit: it’s an ad, another one! Bets on no vlog tonight . . . Poor Dino lovers 🦕 🦖

No wonder they get by, free PJ’s yesterday, Free Easter Eggs last week, Free Barney weaning stuff last week, Free underwear today.. ..

Probably a whole lot more but I can’t remember. Why don’t these companies do a massive giveaway on their pages instead of giving it to ungrateful idiots like these? We all have to pay our own way, for these idiots to live at home and sit on their arse all day.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Omg the underwear video.

bleeping grow up Sophie! It’s too late to jump on this body positivity wagon now!

I find it so funny that she’s always on about body positivity when she’s got big ol Dave in the background pretending to be on a weightloss mission.

Let’s hope she doesn’t send the new underwear set back like the dresses 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Guys, I had a very late night at work last night. Just woke up after 5 hours sleep to Sophie prancing around in her undies, I'm still asleep surely!? This is a nightmare yes!?

Get over yourself Princess Owl Eyes, you couldn't love yourself more and your smugness is very unappealling.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.