Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I've reported as it as misleading. We don't need lazy know-nothing slobs making claims about things they have no idea about aka vaccines

Reactions: 16
Seriously though, if they could please explain how on earth it happened, because I genuinely want to know the logistics of it. Like... HOW?!
And the fact despite his size dave has produced a strong swimmer

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Yeah I've reported as it as misleading. We don't need lazy know-nothing slobs making claims about things they have no idea about aka vaccines
I’ve just reported it too. All do it 😉 maybe it will be taken off. Full of crap info not helpful to anyone.

Reactions: 12
They make my f***ing blood boil! People like them are the reason so many are now scared to be vaccinated. Don’t get me wrong, some people will suffer from side effects. It’s impossible to find a one size fits all vaccination for anything but for gods sake Dave 🤦🏼‍♀️
If you’re running out of content ideas please consider just getting a job like everyone else! Oh and Soaf, there’s another website for those kinds of ads...it’s call only fans and before you panic, you can still make money off it!
Also (last bit I promise) if you can batch cook meals for your precious first born, why is it so difficult to do the same for your actual baby? You have been desperate to be a mother all your life yet when it comes to actually putting any effort in, you can’t be arsed?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dave also wants to be thankful that even though he had a few bad side effects for a day at least he's had the vaccine. I'd rather that than Covid. My partner and I both caught covid which was awful, because we aren't lazy arses and actually go to work putting ourselves at risk for others. Then this moron is moaning at feeling a bit poorly for such a little amount of time. 6 weeks on from Covid I still aren't back to full health.

Reactions: 15
Dave screaming when Barney bumps into his jab arm vs dave happily leaning a good few stone of his own weight on the same arm... with no problem. Make it make sense.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Dave screaming when Barney bumps into his jab arm vs dave happily leaning a good few stone of his own weight on the same arm... with no problem. Make it make sense.
I've never wanted to crawl through a screen and punch someone in the nose as much as I have seeing him squirming around like he's just been hit by a truck because Barney nudged him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Dave also wants to be thankful that even though he had a few bad side effects for a day at least he's had the vaccine. I'd rather that than Covid. My partner and I both caught covid which was awful, because we aren't lazy arses and actually go to work putting ourselves at risk for others. Then this moron is moaning at feeling a bit poorly for such a little amount of time. 6 weeks on from Covid I still aren't back to full health.
Sorry ti hear that.
Me and my partner were the same, it completely knocked us out when we had it. This was back in October and I'm still struggling. On reduced hours and Dr's think I have developed a thyroid issue from covid but still working doing something meaningfully. These two halfwits have no clue.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Sophie's working her arse off tonight lying in bed with an Easter egg filtering out the negative/not up her arse comments 😂 so unfair that they do this, no wonder their getting so many ads recently, the brands don't get to see people's real opinions on them

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Picked a winner there magical day apparel with your brand ambassador :oops:😱. Know we are going to get dog hair with these two but wow, off the scale, Chip must have slept on that deffo. Shameful misinformation about the vaccination, shameful people. Scary that people are taken in by these clueless Fuckwits

Reactions: 14
Ugh the filth of his top going for the vaccine!

She NEVER straps Barney into the high chair, she’s asking for an accident to happen when Chip knocks it flying to get at the baby’s grub!

He is SUCH an idiot giving it the big wuss treatment about the vaccine - lucky him getting to spend the day in bed! Try having a REAL job and having to go there while feeling a little ill from it, like I and many others have done. I got mine on the Thursday, felt a bit hungover with headache on the Friday - but had to go to work and look after my kid regardless and was then a bit wiped out on the Saturday but not to the extent he says. He’s such a gobshite, one of those who when he has a cold it’s like pneumonia.

Reactions: 17
Picked a winner there magical day apparel with your brand ambassador :oops:😱. Know we are going to get dog hair with these two but wow, off the scale, Chip must have slept on that deffo. Shameful misinformation about the vaccination, shameful people. Scary that people are taken in by these clueless Fuckwits
I've seen a few flamily comments today about now being scared to get the vaccine, makes me so angry, and they won't allow replays through when I was just trying to reassure them it'll be fine and that the information in the video isn't exactly correct

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.