Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, Soaf and Dave are reps for Magical Day Apparel and neither of them are following the brand on Instagram? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
There needs to be tighter laws on social media children, child actors are protected (not all that well) but really Barney should be getting some of this money, I’ve mentioned this in other threads but I hope when one of these family vlogger kids becomes 18 they take their parents to court and sue them over exploitation and damages and the parents are forced to pay the child almost all of the earnings because I’m sick of people using their kids for content, they can’t consent to it, they also deserve some level of privacy
Although I wholeheartedly agree with this it would be almost impossible to police, there are some that are lovely families and they aren't exploiting the children, just being a family (especially with Disney Vlogs). It does get me annoyed when they are just using the child at every possible moment, I just don't know what you can do when the parents are the legal guardians and should be responsible enough to not exploit the child. Very, very tricky and really I would say the only way would be to demonetise family vlogs.

Reactions: 5
I think it's a really interesting topic..because it's such a new thing, we haven't seen the impact on children who have had their childhood filmed and uploaded for everyone to watch and money to be made from them.

Tbh I think I'd be traumatised.. I even cringe at old videos or photos of me 😂

Reactions: 8
There definitely needs to be laws against exploiting your child like this. All these YouTube kids will be in therapy in a few years because their whole life is online for anyone (school friends, employers, colleagues...) to see. They will probably show Barney using the potty, his tantrums, embarrassing moments, everything! Cause it makes them money. Makes me sick. If you loved your child you wouldn't put them on a platform like YouTube where anyone could be watching, even pedophiles. They only had Barney for views anyway, they knew they'd get an audience being a family channel. I hope and pray something is done to protect these innocent children so they can have a normal childhood like they deserve. Something Soaf and Dave have failed to do. Get a real job.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Definitely! I’m worried about the effects it’ll have on Barney at school. I’m hoping it won’t be the case but bullying can change you as a person. Even if it’s not about Barney being filmed since he was literally fresh out the womb, having these two film their lifestyle might be a factor. I’m sorry if this all sounds dramatic but I just worry about Barney as he can’t have a say in any of this right now

I think it's a really interesting topic..because it's such a new thing, we haven't seen the impact on children who have had their childhood filmed and uploaded for everyone to watch and money to be made from them.

Tbh I think I'd be traumatised.. I even cringe at old videos or photos of me 😂

Where to start!?

Firstly, like Happy Place Print before them I will now be boycotting Magical Day Apparel despite previously having them bookmarked. I thought about contacting the brand directly to say I am saddened with their choice to select Sophie & Dave as reps but have thought better of it and will let my cash do the talking instead. I just hope they come here to see that this has not been a good move for them. Why would you select Dave as your brand rep!? Their t-shirts only go up to XXL so they have had to make Dave's specially, but having Dave as a brand rep says to other big guys that they cater for them, which they don't.

EDIT: I take that last bit back, they do custom orders for larger sizes which is great to see as not many companies do that.

Reactions: 14
They are such idiots, they show their lack of Disney knowledge all the time in those reaction videos.

The kids in videos thing puzzles me, I used to watch a UK family who did Disney vlogs, they’ve a young daughter, and their videos got demonetised for having the child in it and comments disabled. Why not S&D?

Barney makes them money yet gets the bare minimum from them! 😢 Slave has his garage and Soaf has her ASOS, Chip has fresh food prepared and Barneys rusks!
Barney gets freebies but only if unemployed wannabe Disney princess approves of it or if she reads it on here then finds the cheapest version on Amazon prime for example the pram foot muff!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Secondly, why must she hold Barney hostage when he wants to get down play?! I know it is because of Chip, but the two of them will never learn to live together if they never interact.

Thirdly, this has annoyed me ever since their honeymoon. Why, when they have the palates they do did they insist on going to Cali Grill?! Oh, I know why, for the views. Of all of the restaurants in WDW they chose to use 2 TS credits to them vlogs views rather than trying to eat somewhere that appealed to them!? Insanity. If they had said they wanted to try it to get themselves out of their comfort zones then I'd have given them a pass but to go and order steak and chocolate cake just makes me roll my eyes. Their relationship with food winds me up far more than it should. Made me laugh that they chose what the server recommended as if they'd have gone for the goat cheese ravioli if he had recommended that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If your wanna report them report them for TAX EVASION there is no way they are paying their taxes especially in those pins

Reactions: 16
I have unsubscribed from Magical Apparel and told them the reason why which is a shame we are a family who visit Disney and Universal a lot and we have bought from them in the past

• Haha
Barney makes them money yet gets the bare minimum from them! 😢 Slave has his garage and Soaf has her ASOS, Chip has fresh food prepared and Barneys rusks!
Barney gets freebies but only if unemployed wannabe Disney princess approves of it or if she reads it on here then finds the cheapest version on Amazon prime for example the pram foot muff!
My heart breaks for Barney.

It isn't just that his parents are failing to shower him with toys and the like. His extended family aren't even stepping in. How can his grandparents and his aunts and uncle see him playing with the same toys over and over again and not think maybe they should treat him to something new!?

Even the Flamily aren't using the PO Box to treat the poor little thing, although this is possibly more indicative of how the channel is performing more than anything else.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I have unsubscribed from Magical Apparel and told them the reason why which is a shame we are a family who visit Disney and Universal a lot and we have bought from them in the past
Me too! plus Soaf and Dave don’t even follow them! And they are the reps apparently. So much for loving Disney so much

Update: They just followed them now. Hey Sophie and Dave 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I am unsure how many brands will be able to afford to fund trips for influencers once travel resumes but if these two are angling for a gifted trip they are going entirely the wrong way about it.

Brands will want someone who showcases Disney and can share their knowledge about how wonderful an onsite stay is and how to get the best out of it. These goons spreading fallacies about Spaceship Earth refurbs, MagicBands being scrapped and not realising how flexible the dining plan do not fit the bill.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This brand doesn’t pick actual decent influencers, they used L & R dreaming at the beginning of the pandemic (sorry if any of you like them) and then made masks of the same tit, it honestly doesn’t surprise me

Reactions: 7
I've been absent a while because the two of them were doing shite all. Has Dave lost any weight yet?

I'm going to bet no 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've been absent a while because the two of them were doing shite all. Has Dave lost any weight yet?

I'm going to bet no 😂
They're still lazy and one could argue Dave has gained weight rather than lost any 😁

That video was the worst, most unprofessional content I have ever seen, and they have the nerve to call themselves full time vloggers!

If Barney isn’t napping then he probably needs some stimulation beyond the one toy he’s allowed and the one film they let him see. Maybe try LOCKDOWN SENSORY PLAY!! And get some ideas off Instagram and film that rather than wrestling with him and being distracted by him when they’re supposed to be giving commentary on a video.

And I think we just got confirmation that there was no honeymoon activity between these two. please someone make a gif of Dave’s reaction to soaf drooling over Captain Hook 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My Mrs watches these TRAMPS Daily, as someone who enjoys weight training, nothing gets me annoyed more than seeing this deluded fat prick Dave claim to be a Powerlifter/Bodybuilder. Give it a rest, you are past the point of no return, if you do finally lose some weight you are going to be left with loose skin galore and probably hate yourself more! Just put the fork down its that simple. Eat less move more. Your channel is dead look at the stats. Best t shirt ever EY Dave is that because it was free or that your wardrobe has just doubled in size? I could go on for ever with YouTube's biggest scruffs but I will close here, give up get a real job and sell the gym gear, you seem like a decent guy but your Mrs is a basically a busker with a YouTube channel and you will never be a bodybuilder/powerlifter maybe try competitive eating you could put that in your bio and people would believe you, duck you Soaf. Imagine when Barny is telling all his mates my dad's a bodybuilder/Powerlifter and fat duck walks in behave yourself you fool. Ps I love that the acronym of your channel is literally SAD!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.