Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Jade Billington latest video?
I swear she made a little dig at ole owl eyes.
Jade was picking out gym wear before a work out and was like “most people never end up wearing a matching set when working out but only when it’s a photo on instagram” 😂😂😂

Funny that isn’t it ole owl eyed eyes. It’s never been seen since your Insta! I bet it was returned swiftly after that post!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My Mrs watches these TRAMPS Daily, as someone who enjoys weight training, nothing gets me annoyed more than seeing this deluded fat prick Dave claim to be a Powerlifter/Bodybuilder. Give it a rest, you are past the point of no return, if you do finally lose some weight you are going to be left with loose skin galore and probably hate yourself more! Just put the fork down its that simple. Eat less move more. Your channel is dead look at the stats. Best t shirt ever EY Dave is that because it was free or that your wardrobe has just doubled in size? I could go on for ever with YouTube's biggest scruffs but I will close here, give up get a real job and sell the gym gear, you seem like a decent guy but your Mrs is a basically a busker with a YouTube channel and you will never be a bodybuilder/powerlifter maybe try competitive eating you could put that in your bio and people would believe you, duck you Soaf. Imagine when Barny is telling all his mates my dad's a bodybuilder/Powerlifter and fat duck walks in behave yourself you fool. Ps I love that the acronym of your channel is literally SAD!!
id like to read More, if you’ve got more 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Laughing at them saying Magic Bands are going to be phased out. 😂 They are so thick, worryingly thick.
It's also really sad how they are using Barney as their meal-ticket. I am genuinely worried about his future. They will probably use the argument "oh it's so family and friends can see him grow during lockdown". WELL upload videos on Youtube privately so people you give the link to are only allowed to watch it. That's what I do with all my vlogs, not only just because my nephew in law is in them but also because I want to keep my life private!

Edit: BUT then if they did that, they would need to do twice the work, their views would drop even further and they wouldn't be making as much money (not that it's a lot at the moment!)

Reactions: 12
Me too! plus Soaf and Dave don’t even follow them! And they are the reps apparently. So much for loving Disney so much

Update: They just followed them now. Hey Sophie and Dave 👋🏻
Ha ha do you think they read here individually and not tell the other or do you think they read these pages out loud to each other? They must read here, surely!

• Haha
Ha ha do you think they read here individually and not tell the other or do you think they read these pages out loud to each other? They must read here, surely!
They definitely read here!! Too much coincidence that when things are mentioned they change whatever it is x

Reactions: 6
Have either of them actually been to Disney California? They mentioned ‘Soarin’ over California’ but that’s not available in Florida.

It was mighty confusing and I could have sworn they’ve said they’ve never been 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Have either of them actually been to Disney California? They mentioned ‘Soarin’ over California’ but that’s not available in Florida.

It was mighty confusing and I could have sworn they’ve said they’ve never been 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't think they've been but the Soarin' in WDW used to be the California one so they probably did it on a previous trip.

Reactions: 7
There is a massive different between being fans of Disney holidays and actual experts in Disney holidays.

Yes, they may have been a few times however, they are not the YouTubers you turn to when you want UP TO DATE AND RELEVANT PARK INFORMATION. They know bugger all, mislead and misinform people.

Plus, they are never honest about how they pay for the trips. These are huge expensive trips and they never do videos on budgeting for Disney, budgeting whilst at Disney, preparing for Disney, booking information etc. They never provide any up to date information and could barely be bothered to vlog whilst they were even there!!!!

I’m sorry but I turn to;
The despicable 3
Mr David and Mr ian
victoria in detail
Etc

they have all made excellent content on Disney planning and have all been REALISTIC in terms of how to budget, where to save money, what to do.
Let’s be real.

Soaf has never worked full time for more than a year. Ever.
Dave never had a regular and reliable income.

They spent most of their 20’s staying off and on with their parents. I imagine this was the same before they started vlogging too. So how can they make any budget content when they’ve never had a normal life!!! You know, working hard EVERY SINGLE MONTH, paying bills EVERY SINGLE MONTH and making realisitc holiday plans that meet your budget. If you have to exploit others for money to pay for your holiday, I’m sorry chumps but you aren’t in the position to book a Disney holiday.

It all boils down to one owl eyed spoilt brat.Soaf. What Soaf wants, Soaf gets and she will lie, exploit (her baby and vulnerable viewers) for the funds to give her the fictitious lifestyle she seems to think she’s entitled to without actually putting in the hard work herself. Her parents should be mortified that their daughter and son in law is exploiting their grandchild for all to see. That Barney is used like a puppet and a prop for their stupid crappy videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if any of their families ever talk to them about how they are living their lives and how they are caring for Barney. I would hope so I know my Mum would be on my back for sure.

Reactions: 12
I work freelance so my jobs come and go. I often have time between jobs. I just finished a two month contract last week and the first question my Mum asked is 'when is your next job starting?'

Bearing in mind I'm good with money and I have plenty of savings so can relax about it.....and she still asks. Soooooo I cannot believe that Soaf and Dave with their crazy spending habits and falling views wouldn't get any comments from friends or family. Plus they have a kid!

Just insane to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't fathom it either, the thought of being unemployed and telling my parents I planned to "move" to Florida for a month is laughable, I'd be told to get my head back in reality

Does Dave have any siblings? And does sophs siblings work? I'd be so frustrated if any my siblings acted like them, but I was brought up by hard working parents and siblings that have worked hard through life so it would be out of the ordinary for me or any of my siblings to be unemployed and living in fantasy land, I just don't understand why no one's gave them a kick up the arse and told them to get a real, stable income for the baby's sake

Reactions: 16
Soaf barely conceals her hatred for Slave in that last slog. She can’t resist challenging or undermining every opinion he offers! We know you hate your life and your relationship Soaf!

Just found this page and I can't believe how much I agree with alot if the comments made here ! I had been watching S&D vlogs for awhile but omg ! I honestly can't stand them any longer! Why do I feel like this over this pair of absolute losers ...there are so many great you tubers who work so hard and don't sell their kids privacy online for a bloody Disney holiday. Sometimes I hardly believe what I'm watching ...self deluded, bone idle , deceiving , arrogant, selfish , horrible , boring twats! Her smug face ( probably one of the main reasons I can not watch anymore !) the prancing about in horrible dresses and the absolute moron of a dog ( they way she kisses it on the mouth gives me the boak ) one month in Florida???!!! What a joke and a slap in the face to all decent hard working people trying to take their family on holiday and this pair hoping to get gifted one! Let's just hope any company sees them for what they really are. ...oh and plz don't get me started on the flamily ...... Thanx for the rant ....

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I am LIVING for all these new people who have finally realised what a joke these two are! Welcome welcome!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Just found this page and I can't believe how much I agree with alot if the comments made here ! I had been watching S&D vlogs for awhile but omg ! I honestly can't stand them any longer! Why do I feel like this over this pair of absolute losers ...there are so many great you tubers who work so hard and don't sell their kids privacy online for a bloody Disney holiday. Sometimes I hardly believe what I'm watching ...self deluded, bone idle , deceiving , arrogant, selfish , horrible , boring twats! Her smug face ( probably one of the main reasons I can not watch anymore !) the prancing about in horrible dresses and the absolute moron of a dog ( they way she kisses it on the mouth gives me the boak ) one month in Florida???!!! What a joke and a slap in the face to all decent hard working people trying to take their family on holiday and this pair hoping to get gifted one! Let's just hope any company sees them for what they really are. ...oh and plz don't get me started on the flamily ...... Thanx for the rant ....
So glad I am not the new person any more. I think the majority of people who watched them this past year are starting to see these losers for what they truly are. Their views are a dead giveaway. But Imagine if the majority of the ‘flamily’ 🤢 ended up here 😂 it’s happening.

Reactions: 18
I am LIVING for all these new people who have finally realised what a joke these two are! Welcome welcome!
Look how many new members there are!!

can I ask, what made you change your mind on them and what made you search for these sites? :) x

Reactions: 6
I wonder if any of their families ever talk to them about how they are living their lives and how they are caring for Barney. I would hope so I know my Mum would be on my back for sure.
I think we are Barney's only advocates, it is very sad.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.