Sophie and Dave #22 daily vlogs are always late, please not another weight loss update

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they opened a PO Box because they originally said they wanted to receive pictures of their flamily's cute pets to display on the humongous fridge, what a LIE!! when what they really wanted was a bombardment of expensive gifts...... well boo hoo unlucky because people just don't have the cash to splash.

How disappointing and embarrassing for the fans who sent festive cards to watch them get opened 3 months late.

Seeing as they both read here, i'm going to get in early and i would like to wish Sophie and Dave a very Merry Christmas 2021 🎅🎄 ....... and by the way you're a pair of ungrateful twats :giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
maybe they think that the Instagram bio is some magical box where if you put lies, they come true 😂

Still can’t believe they got duck all in their PO Box 😂😂😂😂 ever heard of a pandemic Huns?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t wait to see those cushions on the kitchen sofa! Sorry if you like them but they’re not my aesthetic! A bit like slave isn’t Soafs aesthetic on the gram!

And why is it slaves job to do the dishes everyday? He’s the full time parent, spends time in the garage everyday doing what we don’t really know but what does Soaf do apart from fold 3/4 items of barneys clothes and pose for the camera? She’s doesn’t edit as they hardly upload?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's just SO Sophie & Dave to open a PO Box thinking they'll receive lots of freebies from luxury brands yet receive nothing but pet pictures. Just another one of their many, many plans that falls flat.

We used to talk about how Sophie always comes up smelling of roses but I don't think so anymore. Her life is just a comedy of errors.

- The longed for Loaf is nothing but an eyesore
- Her life goal of motherhood turned out to be a lot more work than she anticipated
- Her baby Belle turned out to be a boy
- Her living kitchen is a cluttered mess and not the Insta friendly space she imagined
- She saw herself as a yummy mummy but turns out she's one of the slummy variety
- And now the PO Box...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Still no BIG REVEAL of the Sophiebellend channel. If she was so motivated to get that up and running, surely she would have done it by now... it just shows that she can’t be bothered (sorry, she’s just so busy with her very easy baby and husband home 24/7🧐) to even reignite that joke.
Where is the video you promised a viewer about Barneys milestones guys? Their engagement is really bad. Even on videos with loads more views, these two have more thumbs down. I think people are truly getting fed up of them.

Funny how so many of the flamily are actually there for dog content 😂Soaf, we’ve found your niche market, dog blogger 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny how so many of the flamily are actually there for dog content 😂Soaf, we’ve found your niche market, dog blogger 😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]
And she nearly killed the dog as well as her husband

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And she nearly killed the dog as well as her husband
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, epilepsy out of no where despite being told numerous times to avoid eucalyptus, swamps etc all the things that can cause epilepsy.
I still think it’s not a coincidence that chips epilepsy started the same time she had Barney

• Wow
She was as giddy as a kipper before those cushions came out the big box - hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haven’t commented on here in ages as I found I couldn’t even hate watch them any more.... but the size of him... I am in shock. He’s gained at least two stone since Xmas surely.
93F3F73C-2D59-448B-9B68-3CD78A8633EF.jpeg
2D5B9E36-950B-4AB0-B5EB-7E1D7AADA2DB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
The weight gain is shocking, I myself piled on the weight I had managed to lose pre lockdown so I understand it's actually easy done, but on the other hand I'm 1.no where near as big as Dave 2. Fully self aware of my size and how I got here 3. Actively cutting calories and losing a substantial amount of weight every week. He really needs to address it, just be honest and say "look I struggle with my weight at the best of times and have put on weight since the start of the year but here's what I'm doing to fix it" and be completely honest with what he's eating in a day. The shed is obviously doing nothing for him in terms of weight loss so keep it up as a hobby if you enjoy it, but he needs to address the weight loss situation honestly and not include his "GaInZ sHeD" when talking about it

Reactions: 13
Haven’t commented on here in ages as I found I couldn’t even hate watch them any more.... but the size of him... I am in shock. He’s gained at least two stone since Xmas surely. View attachment 474531View attachment 474536

Omg how has he even got bigger! That is actually scary!

Or is it just all the new muscles 😉

He looks like he’s stuffed a load of pillows up his jumper? Maybe he has and he’s doing it for maximum effect for when he does his weight loss reveal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So his most recent weight loss started in October/November where they purchased charts, took naked selfies for Instagram and even by publicly humiliating himself with putting his naked body out there, it wasn’t enough to stick to a weight loss plan.
He has 100% ballooned since then and I dread to think how much food he is actually eating. Strange how they never show his food or meals! Imagine how much their food bill must be!!!!

I’m sorry but he does not do exercise in that GEM. He flops around like nemo out of water and lifts some baked bean tins. People would be more supportive if he wasn’t so delusional and full of tit!!!!

But these two scammers live the most delusional embarrassing life and NOBODY WANTS YOUR LIFE SOAF. You are ungrateful and I hope your flamily realise how mortified you were at their cards and gifts not being up to your snotty standard. Even though you are poor, have no savings or material items and rent a beige bungalow for an extortionate amount per month. Congrats hun, you’ve really done well in life...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm pregnant with my first child - a rainbow baby - and I keep going back Nd forward about making videos and putting them on YouTube thinking ill either get laughed at or absolutely no one would watch but my god I'm struggling to find honest UK women that are going through a pregnancy like mine- I've got SPD (aka pelvic girdle), I'm still working and going through all this strangeness of covid.

But if Sophie and dave have fans with their terrible content could I be that bad 😂😂

• Heart
I'm sorry, but this was 20 weeks ago. 20 WEEKS! He only looks as though he has put more weight on since then, not lost any. He really needs help and guidance from a medical professional to lose the weight safely. Eating baby rice and chocolate is bleeping ridiculous. There are plenty of ways to lose weight and still eat a decent diet. I'm currently doing Slimming World for the second time and it's so easy and effective. I can have whatever I want in moderation, but I think that's where his problems lie: he can't do moderation. Surely he must binge eat awful things to have maintained this weight for so many years.

Also, in the last vlog I watched where she visited him in the gym, she said "rather you than me" as she left. What a thing to say. Leaving him with that throwaway, negative, smug comment rather than something positive and encouraging. She's VILE.
Screenshot_20210309_135150_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm pregnant with my first child - a rainbow baby - and I keep going back Nd forward about making videos and putting them on YouTube thinking ill either get laughed at or absolutely no one would watch but my god I'm struggling to find honest UK women that are going through a pregnancy like mine- I've got SPD (aka pelvic girdle), I'm still working and going through all this strangeness of covid.

But if Sophie and dave have fans with their terrible content could I be that bad 😂😂
Do it! I’m a first time mum with no other mum friends that have babies, they either don’t have kids yet or have older kids! No support groups around!
So I try to find relatable people to watch for all things baby!
I watched The dressing-browns originally for that reason but now it’s for ‘what not to do!’

Reactions: 4

You should do it!! Would probably feel weird filming yourself at first but it would be so nice to look back on for you ☺ Me and partner are hoping to start trying soon so I’d probably start watching all sorts of pregnancy vlogs and I’d like to see honest ones not fairytale ones.

Reactions: 5
I love how she thinks she is important enough for 'an office'.

As someone pointed out last week her last desk chair has been left in garden along with the bins. So she has a convenient excuse to shop for her new 'office. Looking forward to weeks upon weeks of chat about begging for tat for her new project. It will be the nursery all over again with an anti-climatic reveal video showcasing all of the things we have see a thousand times before.

The question is - WILL THE OFFICE BE GENDER NEUTRAL!?

Enjoy sleeping on the sofa Dave!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.