Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Totally-Not-Dave

Hey Guys, Long time lurker here....

I, too, am getting sick of seeing old owl eyes be such an enormous bitch to Dave. Dave deserves so much better. Someone kind...sweet....someone rugged....someone that will hold him in a warm embrace and make him feel safe....

Anyways, that aside, I, like Dave, know how important it is to maintain that body-building, power-lifter physique! It’s hard not to over-bulk with someone like that cow wafting McFlurries and banana bread in your face.

Someone on here said that divorce is a good motivator for weight-loss? I can think of a quick way to drop 150 pounds of dead-weight...

Gotta go now flam, I’m being summoned. FML.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
Sophie and Dave #23

Sophie’s head is full of Florida dreams, while she’s killing big Dave with McFlurry ice creams

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Ch21

Chatty Member
How are you doing angel? You're so right they don't have a single clue about the real world. Happy mothers day lovely, you're the real rockstar ❤

Can't wait to see the disapointment on the ungrateful bitches face when Dave buys Barney some more mouldy flowers in a flask for her to give to his lazy piece of shit birth and shit life giver (because let's face it THAT is not a fucking mother)
I’m actually doing ok. Planned funeral, halted mortgage, registered death and moved all bills into my name while in labour. I feel
I’m
More superwoman than soph

• Heart
Reactions: 45

JR2710

I've just gone back to watch 'A VERY Honest Chat' and I'm just so embarrassed for them. They're the worst kind of people.
To be begging for help, and then less than a year later be throwing money around like nobody's business, is just vile. Sophie's fake tears throughout the vlog and using emotive phrases about the baby not having things and it giving her chest pains from the worry whilst stroking her bump...just awful.

Imagine being their age with a baby on the way and asking total strangers to buy a pin so you can 'get a house and things to go in the house'?!

Hard to believe two people would have the gall to film and upload a video like that - and Dave talking about the vlogs as a 'creative outlet' as if they put their heart and soul into regular, quality content! How do their 'Flamily' (vom) not see through them? It's only a matter of time before another pin sale to fund something else they should be working for. I mean, when was the last time they actually uploaded 5 nights a week for a full week? Have they ever?!

Rant over. Sorry! I'm in a post-vaccine delirium.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Tiptopcat

I have to get this off my chest so here goes - and please reassure me if I’m wrong or worrying about nothing.

They are dreadful parents and really fear for Barney with their non disciplined dog being in the same room together. I‘ve held my breath on several occasions waiting for an accident to happen - my heart sinks and misses beats when I watch. It is so unhygienic to allow chip on every piece of furniture and floor, covering the entire house in dog hair and whatever else he brings in from outside. I feel the same anxious feeling when I see Chip and Barney on the back seat of the car together. That dog could turn in an instant and they would never be able to get to Barney in time - a chilling thought! Their clothes are covered in dog hair and seeing Barney lying on all the same areas that Chip has been is pretty disgusting. The house is a constant mess - dishes piled up in the sink, cups and plates left wherever they were last used, dirty laundry in piles all around the house, carpets hardly vacuumed, kitchen floor is a germ ridden mess, etc etc.......... When introducing Barney to new food, sit together as a family, encourage healthy eating from the start. Finger foods should be cut into suitable pieces, let him have a spoon but guide him, seat him in an appropriate place away from that dreadful dog, put a bib on, wipe away excess food from his mouth etc. They look so awkward when feeding him. Hold and cuddle your baby when giving him a bottle so that he feels secure, safe and loved. The last feed before bed was such a precious time for me and my baby as with all feeds and a time to bond and make him feel cared for. Just because Barney giggles when you heavy handedly shake objects in his face doesn’t mean he enjoys it - it’s a shock reaction. Can’t they see his eyes blinking and that frightened look he gives before he giggles. Don‘t sit and play behind your baby, the strain on his eye muscles are very damaging by unnaturally forcing him to look back. Letting your baby play in his cot/bed will only cause problems when you come to introduce him to his own room/bed and he‘ll think his cot is a playpen. These are such simple skills that usually come naturally to parents but not in their case. I understand some parents will battle but they are just clueless, especially when one is a trained teacher. Lockdown is hard for everyone but there is no reason why you can’t go out at least once a week as a family and enjoy your surroundings - fresh air and being together is so important for all. Phew, feel better for getting that off my chest. Well done if you managed to read to the end 😉 I have so many reservations about Sophie and Dave as parents but my offloading is not going to help them become better parents. Such a shame and feel very sad for them .........

• Heart
Reactions: 42

VanillaxMoon

Hi, long time lurker on here and have decided to post.

I have been watching Sophie and Dave long before they started their Vlog channel.

And I just can not with them any longer!!!!!

they say they will post mon - fri at 6pm and they don’t even do that. Plus they are soooo frickin boring! I have just had enough with them. I feel so ashamed, because I was really rooting for them and they seemed so genuine. And I guess I was one of the ‘sheep’
However, I have come to realise they are so pathetic and so lazy. I feel like a complete moron.

I originally lurked on here ready to defend them 🤦🏼‍♀️ However, I can see you all are so right and very fair in how you critique them. You are not nasty ‘trolls’ like they make you all out to be here.

I just hope more of their flamily 😂 see through them soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

swimming

VIP Member
Dave in that begging video gave me such second hand embarrassment. He’s sitting there going “I WISH there was something I could do to help”

How about you shoe horn your 30 stone body off the sofa and print out loads of CV’s and take them to every supermarket. At the start of lockdown last year when they made the begging video, major supermarkets were hiring. Needed staff for the extra click and collect slots they put on, crowd control outside, pickers for online shopping customers etc

For any Americans watching their channel and reading here, I would like to apologise on behalf of them for all British people! We are not all slobs, we do not all beg online for money when we can’t be arsed earning a wage... the list goes on.

Sophie and Dave you damn well need to be ashamed of yourselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Tiptopcat

I've just gone back to watch 'A VERY Honest Chat' and I'm just so embarrassed for them. They're the worst kind of people.
To be begging for help, and then less than a year later be throwing money around like nobody's business, is just vile. Sophie's fake tears throughout the vlog and using emotive phrases about the baby not having things and it giving her chest pains from the worry whilst stroking her bump...just awful.

Imagine being their age with a baby on the way and asking total strangers to buy a pin so you can 'get a house and things to go in the house'?!

Hard to believe two people would have the gall to film and upload a video like that - and Dave talking about the vlogs as a 'creative outlet' as if they put their heart and soul into regular, quality content! How do their 'Flamily' (vom) not see through them? It's only a matter of time before another pin sale to fund something else they should be working for. I mean, when was the last time they actually uploaded 5 nights a week for a full week? Have they ever?!

Rant over. Sorry! I'm in a post-vaccine delirium.
OMG I’ve just rewatched their begging video and it is beyond embarrassing. They took advantage of vulnerable people during a world crisis where thousands of lives were being lost, where people were losing their jobs, etc. They chose to move house, they chose to have a baby, they chose to get married, they chose to have extravagant holidays! They came up with a sob story and their viewers fell for it. Instead of being grateful and humbled they spent the money on an expensive ugly chair, bought overpriced paint/wallpaper/blinds, kitted out a home gym and quit their jobs. They plead poverty on every vlog and selfishly talk about expensive holidays and travel they are planning when the world goes back to normal. They are delusional, self centred money grabbing individuals taking advantage of a situation beyond our control - shameful, disgusting, irresponsible thieving so and so’s.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Reader130987

VIP Member
Things they've failed at recently (off the top of my head):

1. Chloe Ting
2. #75hard challenge
3. Walking for an hour each day
4. Getting up at 6am every morning
5. CARING FOR ALL ASPECTS OF THEIR BABY'S WELLBEING.

• Heart
  • Haha

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
Right !!!!!
Where do I start with these two fucking frauds !!!!

So starts the vlog with mother’s day gift - no expense spared then Dave on her First/ Furst Mother’s Day !
That’s right !! This isnt her first because chip was her first/first boy !! Fuck off you absolutely horrible wee cow ... your baby Barney is your only child should please grow up arsehole!! It’s not cute , it’s creepy!

They have utilised a cardboard box as a makeshift backbrace for Barney !! Absolute disgrace that he has no strength to hold himself up at 8 months but that’s all I’m saying about that

So the scene gets set for the big chat - she’s in a pink dress and he’s in a jumper
So the sad looks and pathetic voices are all In show (cunts are going for a bafta with this performance )
So their lives need a shakeup ! No shit, Sherlock
Daves off the initial meal plan it wasn’t for him apparently??? Who actually gives a fuck dave!! No one actually cares , you have syrup for blood and lard coated arteries! Just keep being you and stick to that seefood diet ! See food and eat it ya waste of claze (clothes in Glasgow)
Talking about their relationship and how it’s not great due to Sophie’s sleeping pattern blah blah blah !! No you are now living together full time and Imwith each other 24 /7 and have realised you don’t even like each other
Everything for them needs to be a big plan
This is due to their life being shite!
The are sick of the repetition ? Well stop eating the same stew, watch moana on repeat and living your laziest life’s

basically in a nutshell their views are dwindling , management have probs had a word with their too.
There was a bit in the video were they were touching hands and it was creepy as fuck!!
There was also a part were he was talking and she looked like the wee people who do siign language , like the facial expressions they make 😂
Also Dave could not look at the camera when talking his eyes were darting all over the place Cos he’s just a big fat liar

there was more but my fingers are sore 😂😂😂

one last thing ..... the kept shouting penguin at chip about 5 million times in a row and I’m pretty sure I heard the dog saying ‘where’s the fucking noose, I’m done

🤔😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Reader130987

VIP Member
It makes me absolutely die that Sophie's sitting there, expecting to be sent luxury goodies from the White Company, Boden, and Joules, and all she's getting is photos of a gerbil with a gammy leg or a yorkie dog with a lazy eye, courtesy of the "flamily". :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Isssyy258

Dave saying he won't be telling anyone how much weight he has lost or starting a weighloss channel because 'he doesn't have time' - basically means he doesn't want to be held accountable because he knows he isn't going to lose the weight!!

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Hurrah54

VIP Member
I'm just going to continue my rant but when he said that baby rice is an easily digestible carb to have before a workout.

DAVE YOU ARE 25 STONE..YOU DON'T NEED BABY RICE TO FUEL A WORKOUT... YOU HAVE FAT STORES TO USE 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Cleagh

I sent a message to his "PT" asking if he actually watches Dave do any of the workouts...his form is terrible

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

vinylgirl88

So tempted to comment on a vlog with loads of dinosaur emojis then at the end put ‘just kidding. Get a fucking job’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Donald73

VIP Member
Ugh what an epic fail that last planning video was...

Start with Barney having breakfast, the interaction with his dad was sweet, Dave you should also eat plain porridge - if it’s good enough for the kid then it is for you! Speaking of.,,what happened to we will eat as a family. Soph sticking her stupid head in with manic Hiiiiiii was unneeded, can you not let him have a moment with his son.

Shes sorting the wardrobe - shows how few clothes Dave has got, and none of those are worn by him that we know of. She starts piling clothes on the bed the dog been lying on...why did she even have to close him in there with her - was it so Barney could eat undisturbed? Dog has eaten the wardrobe knobs.

She finally tried the teething powders after hearing the baby cry for a while...

Draping dresses all over the dog - she’s really trying to show Tattle that she doesn’t care about the dusting of fur. She’s also not so subtly showing off that she’s back in her pre-pregnancy clothes while Dave is bursting out of what few he has.

Barney having omelette for tea and yet again they’re not eating with him.

She mentions about someone saying why don’t they bring Barney out and show him things and says they do except can’t show it with lockdown and so people can’t see their area for safety reasons. Yeah right, if he’d ever been near a swing they could have shown it without any marker of where they are. Utter bullshit.

Dave in his gem doing leg day, working on those Flight of Passage calves eh Dave, why does he have to be barefoot though, surely that’s not safe?! He does about 3 lifts then just rambles on about how great his sessions are. No mention of any loss though. He says he’s sweaty - that’s because you’re enormous and you’ve done 3 lifts wearing a sproutfit hoody.

She puts Barney to bed then goes to bed herself - going against her saying she was staying up to spend time with Dave in the evenings ‘I don’t want to watch Bridgerton’...if she watched it he might get too randy and want to play find the buried peen again. Remember that time they won that game just the once and it resulted in Barney...

Oh yeah and she showed us her greyed out bra about 10 times.

Boring, not worth the watch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Reader130987

VIP Member
I messaged dave some advice about his form and he just replied "I'm getting all the advice I need thanks"
What an arrogant twerp.

I'd have been tempted to write back, "STAY FUCKING FAT THEN!".

Those kneecaps will be crumbling like parmesan, having to withstand that amount of weight coupled with his terrible form.

• Haha
Reactions: 33