Sophie and Dave #22 daily vlogs are always late, please not another weight loss update

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so sophie and daves "BFFS" jade and matt have announced theyve separated... and daves done a bunch of heart comments on jades post... think you're more into matt dave...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched the slog.
Soph sat on the arm of that loaf while Dave takes up the rest of the space had me cracking up, surely they see how ridiculous it looks when they watch it back!
Also her face when he pulled out the belle cushion hahahaha an absolute grimace 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Now we know why the sproufit is being taught by a teenager.... Mattykins is in some bother.

Reactions: 7
Omg the photographs 😂😂😂 I'm sorry but why would someone send them pictures of a boat and a tree they took on their iphone? Like what are they meant to do with those? 😂😂

Just got to the cushions! 😭😭

The fact she's gonna have to display all of these things for while to not seem like an ungrateful cow is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahahah oh god the cushions were bleeping vile. Karma is a cruel little witch. I’m sorry to offend you if you liked them. But the fact that Soph has to pretend to like them is making me die inside laughing 😆 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Dave, totally caught napping in the Gym and had to spring into a half push up position when Sophie opened the door :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think the Jade and Matt split might trigger something in the soaf and slave pit?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Do you think the Jade and Matt split might trigger something in the soaf and slave pit?
Might explain why Soaf was suddenly all over him in today’s vlog. Let the man ‘work out’ - she was very tactile with him. Very touchy. Let the fakery commence

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The problem here is, Dave is in the purse strings of Sophie, I imagine she’s very manipulative so he’s got no hope

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The problem here is, Dave is in the purse strings of Sophie, I imagine she’s very manipulative so he’s got no hope
I thought it was interesting when he post old pictures the other day when saying Happy Birthday to a friend, he was in a beaming group of happy people in them all, doesn't he miss that life!? Or is he so brainwashed that he thinks marriage and a baby means you have to give your old life up all together!?

Sophie has never had any life of her own and I think it suits her for Dave to have nothing also.

Reactions: 10
Sorry, but he looks bleeping huge in various shots of him sat in that chair (see 17.00 onwards for an example). He seems to have really ballooned recently. His health can't be good at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Holy moly, he has absolutely swelled up the last few months hasn't he? He looked enormous in that chair. Does he not see how seriously at risk his life is?! God, it made me uncomfortable.

Holy moly, he has absolutely swelled up the last few months hasn't he? He looked enormous in that chair. Does he not see how seriously at risk his life is?! God, it made me uncomfortable.
He’s a monster drinking bodybuilder for gods sake, give the man some respect. Look how strong he was doing those press ups... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

oh imagine how much he stinks. In that green jumper 24/7.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She's so ungrateful. The cushions might not be everyone's taste (I have the chip one, no hate) but she didn't have to look so disappointed when someone has gone out of their way like that

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She was fuming, kept cutting loads of bits out and then says oh they’re for you chip. Why would someone send Disney pillows to be destroyed by a lump of a dog?

• Wow
  • Haha
How come dave never looks red or hot or sweaty during or after workouts? In big sweatshirts too? Even walking briskly with the dog I get a bit flushed even when it's cold
Exactly his hair is bone dry also. It would look sweaty if he worked out.

I’ve taken to watching their vlogs on 1.5 x speed to get through it quicker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.