Sophie and Dave #22 daily vlogs are always late, please not another weight loss update

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe people on here actually still watch their vids!😂 I don’t bother, I just come here for all the goss 😈🤣. Although I did just have a look on their YouTube channel and it’s crazy that despite them vlogging for years their video views have remained consistent throughout and have even dipped in recent years. I know they’ve had the odd popular vid like their wedding/birth/Disney ones, but the majority only reach about 10k views at best. That’s pretty sad when you have the amount of subscribers they do, and consider the years they have spent doing this.
There’s also plenty of youtubers I subscribe to that have real jobs and only create videos as an aside that have far more views per video than them. Honestly they’re pretty sad for even considering this a ‘career’ at this point. It’s not like they’ve had an influx of new viewers since having Barney is it?

Also, Hi Soph, as you blatantly read here, please note there are other sections on Disney+ than just ‘recently watched’. Or maybe just try interacting with your baby like the rest of us do with our children. It’s not hard, even for a “full time family vlogger”. Maybe watch some other people’s (far better) vlogs out there for inspiration.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can’t believe people on here actually still watch their vids!😂
It is a regular in our house to just witch at. In real life we are very nice people and very rarely witch about anything, but it is our relief after a day at work!

Oh and I forgot, another bleeping innuendo in that one...they are sooooooo hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure Barney enjoys bits of teflon in his ready brek when shes scraping it around with a metal spoon.

Also when shes changing his nappy, why doesn't she talk to him the whole time?

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't have a problem with Barney watching moana everyday if she actually did things with him. Messy play, water play, singing nursery rhymes, food play etc... but she does NOTHING. She's a lazy b. All that Barney knows is tv and 2 toys. Lockdown has nothing to with it either. You're telling me they are going to take him somewhere EVERYDAY??? Yeah okay. She thinks letting Barney feel some tree bark is her parenting done for the month😅😅 She's a failure.

P.s I would write this in the comments but it would just be deleted. At least here she has no control over what is said about them so 🖕🖕🖕

• Sad
If she is looking for something to do after looking after Barney she could try cleaning that house it is a pit !

Reactions: 8
Trying to get out of the wife if you have QTS if you fail your NQT but she just said "I don't know as I completed my NQT year, unlike her!" :ROFLMAO:
You do but in Sophie’s case if she didn’t complete enough hours on placement she wouldn’t have been awarded it and will have just got the BA qualification

Reactions: 7
No one comes for you in the comments Soph because you don’t allow it 😉. So you obviously read here. . . Hi. . . 🙋‍♀️. I’m sure you have other DVD’s besides Moana, which you always Moan...a bout.... get it 😆.

• Haha
No one comes for you in the comments Soph because you don’t allow it 😉. So you obviously read here. . . Hi. . . 🙋‍♀️. I’m sure you have other DVD’s besides Moana, which you always Moan...a bout.... get it 😆.
swear they had disney +, really no excuse to be watching the same film 5 x a day every day.

Reactions: 10
Dave's little jog to the shed, fastest I've ever seen him move.... Sad thing is that's what he needs to do, move, get some wrist or hand weights and start going out power walking/slow jogging. He looks huge in this vlog. Also I'm no expert but surely you would need to join a club/gym to get advice and practice with professional supervision before you start buying your own kit. I feel like this is just a fad and he's gonna do himself a serious injury.

Reactions: 11
I'm sure Barney enjoys bits of teflon in his ready brek when shes scraping it around with a metal spoon.
Oh the irony- who remembers her binning the IKEA spatulas when they moved in as they didn’t fit her aesthetic 😂 😂 surely they would’ve been better than using a spoon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mr Brown this is a family channel "it felt deeper... that's what she said" ha, in your dreams pal, i'm sorry but the turkey baster is the only option you have, best get back in the garage to practice your nocturnal activities........ ALONE! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When she was changing him she goes you sound a bit phlegmy.... I didn’t hear anything out of the ordinary just an excited boy to get on the move rather than be on his back placid

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.