Sophie and Dave #22 daily vlogs are always late, please not another weight loss update

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the fact they haven’t checked their PO Box for months and there is duck ALL in there 😂 She was fuming at the Disney cushions wasnt she. I’m pretty sure they were for you Soaf not your dog. Any excuse to have them destroyed. God forbid she has something Disney in her house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep surprise surprise they were late again.
Can just imagine the flamily eagerly waiting in anticipation for the latest bout of snooze fest and getting all excited on who can comment 1st first 🦕 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love the fact they haven’t checked their PO Box for months and there is duck ALL in there 😂 She was fuming at the Disney cushions wasnt she. I’m pretty sure they were for you Soaf not your dog. Any excuse to have them destroyed. God forbid she has something Disney in her house 😂
Not as much as she was fuming at the prints, we will never see them again!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay got to good morn-ggNINgKKK good mornINK GOOD MORNINGKKKKKK
I had to turn off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Soaf: oh, barney doesn't have many things like costumes/dressing up clothing...
That is because u buy ur son feck all & would rather buy yourself dresses that will never see the light of day 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Well tonight vlog PO BOX SURPRISES- first of all some of of the post was Xmas cards which they kept apologising for not going down to the P.O. Box until now-which I think is basically because they get a load of shite sent and know it’s not worth a trip, secondly all the gifts were basically just dog drawings/ photos/ etc, basically people trying to get there Etsy shops noticed.
Sophie face is a picture trying to smiled and be all awwww thank you- thank you, when deep down her owl eyes are saying for fecks sake where’s all the Mamas and papas/white company gifts- they leave the biggest box till last both so excited Sophie say ooo it’s from the UK as if she often gets gifts from other countries😂🙄🙄 then it turns out to be a pack of tea towels and some cushions😂
I think for what the P.O. Box must cost them, it’s not worth all the tatt they get, non of it fits to Sophie’s aesthetics.
I also don’t get why some people send personalised stuff ...they got gifted a baby vest with barneys 1st Easter on it and another one was a poem with barneys date of birth and delivery time on etc ,which i think it’s strange to gift strangers things like that. It might be just me but I like to be the only buying my baby’s personalised 1st it’s a moment of enjoyment for the parents like baby’s first stocking.
Soph be fuming she didn’t get anything from Disney like Jade Billington gets 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@disneys Its that bloody time already! 😂
Gosh that came around fast !!!

Well , what’s been occurring in the Beggar’s Bungalow ???

- since breaking lockdown again gate these two numpties have been quite quiet
- Dave is starting yet another weight loss journey .. this time with a powerlifting coach ! He’s so confident of this new choice that he’s added it to his Instagram bio , and removed the fact that he is an actor ... interesting choices
- Soaf is still eating that rotten stew
- Barney is eating more but is eating wholly inappropriate things like seeded bread and jam or a whole bleeping head of overcooked broccoli .... not really the yummy mummy BLW vibes Soaf was going for
- they broke lockdown (minorly) AGAIN to go to a forest that is a 20 min drive from their home
- Soaf is dressing Barney in Wilf’s hand me downs and plushes him around in a #gifted pram but spent £75 on one hideous dress .. and then probably a further £100 on some similarly vile ones from ASOS .. I bet the ASOS delivery driver is getting sick of knocking on ugly door everyday with yet another parcel for her highness
- last week they missed 3 uploads
- they’re testing the water by flogging some Barney “second” pins .. they did this with the chip pins too just before they released the Barney pin .. mummy Soaf has got to keep ASOS afloat somehow I guess !!
- every other video is a weight loss update but they have no weight loss to report
- Soaf keeps prancing around on Instagram in her bra and knickers claiming to be a confident queen when we all know that’s the opposite of the truth
- still on the beg for a Disney trip
- still on the beg for ... well , anything
- Barney & Chip deserve better than Soaf POE Bellend Dressing-Brown and Captain Gainzzzz!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Claim to be such massive Disney fans (sophie even worked there if you didn’t know!!!11) and in the new vlog neither of them even knew what TTA stood for?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those Disney primark cushions! 🤣🤣🤣 they are so tacky, you could tell soaf was fuming!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly I’ve seen youtubers with a hell of a lot less videos/viewers/subscribers and they’ve got really decent stuff in their PO Box. ZERO brands have sent them stuff. Hardly anything for Barney or baby related and that just shows you how bad they really are at YouTube. I know they have their management who receive things such as spices and razors but wow, this is low for them.

• Heart
  • Haha
I feel so awful for these vulnerable people who have spent their cash (which they probably have very little of) to send these gifts that will never see the light of day again. These poor folk are too naïve to see that Primark Disney cushions don't fit Princess Owl Eyes' aesthetic, she's all about the £28 pastel throw cushions. The PO Box really doesn't sit well with me at all, I just couldn't take advantage of people like that.

It shows how important the 'flamily 'are that they haven't even bothered to visit the PO Box since before Christmas.

• Sad
  • Heart
How come dave never looks red or hot or sweaty during or after workouts? In big sweatshirts too? Even walking briskly with the dog I get a bit flushed even when it's cold

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The mega can of monster says it all. He’s disgusting. It might be sugar free Dave but it’s still a heart attack in a can. Do you really need an energy drink for flopping around on the garage floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The mega can of monster says it all. He’s disgusting. It might be sugar free Dave but it’s still a heart attack in a can. Do you really need an energy drink for flopping around on the garage floor.
Flopping around 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It makes me absolutely die that Sophie's sitting there, expecting to be sent luxury goodies from the White Company, Boden, and Joules, and all she's getting is photos of a gerbil with a gammy leg or a yorkie dog with a lazy eye, courtesy of the "flamily". :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.