Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are people like this??! Why the hell would you want to pay them to not work and create lousy af vlogs, with a schedule they can't even stick to?!
Honestly wtf is wrong with people... they said they can do yt full time so why pay them more to be the ultimate lazy sloths?! Gets me down honestly :(
People have more money than sense 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

what I just can’t get is yes... this may pan out and work out for them for a couple of years. But it’s not going to sustain them for 10+ years. What are they going to do in 5 years when they can’t afford to live and daves approaching 40, still desperate to be an actor 🤔

Reactions: 15
Why are people like this??! Why the hell would you want to pay them to not work and create lousy af vlogs, with a schedule they can't even stick to?!
Honestly wtf is wrong with people... they said they can do yt full time so why pay them more to be the ultimate lazy sloths?! Gets me down honestly :(
It's like that Victoria from Dismal in Denial has Patreons and her vlogs are every bit as dull as these two sock puppets. I honestly don't know what possesses people. I do worry about poor deluded Mary's sanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ... bleeping morons in the world actually want to pay two scroungers to not work... Embarrassing!!!

Reactions: 17
If anyone offered Dave any kind of acting job he would bite their hand off. Not only is he averagely talented, there are hardly any roles for a man of his enormous size. So even getting an offer he would leap at.

I say leap, he physically can't leap but you know what I mean.

An obese idiot and his owl-eyed wife, relying on benefits and fan hand outs because they can't hack it in the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have to laugh at the comments saying watching their vlogs are the highlight of their day 😂 they need help if that’s the case.

Maybe we’ll all be eating humble pie when Dave lands a money spinning role in Hollywood. . .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's like that Victoria from Dismal in Denial has Patreons and her vlogs are every bit as dull as these two sock puppets. I honestly don't know what possesses people. I do worry about poor deluded Mary's sanity.
I think they're just lacking something in their lives and want to be a part of something/feel connected. It's sad because whilst I think they're mugs a lot of the time they're also probably vulnerable to being taken advantage of. Something S+D and the like know and abuse, especially with the whole 'flamily' bullshit.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I am absolutely gobsmacked and disgusted at hearing that Dave can’t work full time during the day because then it would be too difficult to vlog?!?WISE THE duck UP

Reactions: 29
Well I'm glad this thread exists because otherwise I would think I was the bonkers one not licking their lazy arses because you only ever see nice comments on their vlogs 🙄

Reactions: 19
I think one of the major issues is that Sophie is obsessed with keeping up appearances. She is desperate to be a twee little housewife taking care of the kids in a lovely big house, shop at Waitrose and the white company etc. She must feel massively in competition with her sister who is successful and has all the things Sophie wishes she did. However, Sophie sister also has a successful career and doesn’t rely on her husband. I think they feel it’s beneath the “dream life” they crave to say Dave works nights in a call centre And she’s a teaching assistant. Saying they are “full time you tubers or family vloggers” makes them sound more successful

Reactions: 29
I find it laughable that Dave is holding out for an acting job. I haven’t seen many of their older vlogs, but when he was in his last role, I remember him saying he missed his cue and didn’t use a prop which could have hindered the storyline. I know mistakes happen, but at this frequency, it doesn’t seem to be going well for him even when he has a role 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That vlog really might have been the worst they’ve ever done and I think they will lose a lot of views now!
Trying to make out that they have always worked full time and often more than one job has really got to me! Has Sophie got confused how many hours full time actually is?
I also have no idea how they are going to cover rent, food, stuff for chip, anything for Barney and their car finance on what they make from YouTube? I suspect their car is atleast £200 a month

• Angry
Reactions: 15
What a tit poor excuse for him not being able to work a day shift!!!!!! It‘s more than likely the case that princess Sophie won’t step foot in a supermarket for the shopping so she’s needs Dave there to do It once a week!

Their vlogs are a pure snoozefest 😴... they barely step foot out of the front door. We have seen them take the baby on 1 walk since he was born and that was only to show off their AD for the Pram! How people actually enjoy them is beyond me. I would rather watch paint dry!!!!
#GETAJOBDAVE

Reactions: 13
Just did a benefit calculation based on monthly earnings of £1000 as self employed and guessing £600 a month rent. Came out as just over £1000 a month plus child benefit. Guess that’s how they are managing “going full time” 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Child benefit works out about £140 a month, so it isn’t a huge amount.

I also think the no night shifts is a load of crap, surely in a factory that has them anyway they can continue with them to ensure social distancing? Otherwise a huge amount of their work force must be on furlough or facing redundancy. I’m sure he won’t be entitled to many benefits if he’s just walked out of his job. And many landlords wont accept housing benefit.

Reactions: 5
Just did a benefit calculation based on monthly earnings of £1000 as self employed and guessing £600 a month rent. Came out as just over £1000 a month plus child benefit. Guess that’s how they are managing “going full time” 🙄
I doubt very much they'll state their earnings are as high as that so that's a conservative figure. Spongers and scammers the pair of them.

Reactions: 5
True, bet they take expenses off first! So more than £1000 in universal credit plus £140 ish child benefit plus whatever they get from YouTube. Not bad for sitting on their backsides all day. Dave should be ashamed of himself not wanting to support his family

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.