Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Dave hasn’t worked for 5 months so why is now a great idea to go “full time YouTube”?! I thought they were supposed to be doing that already?
2. What the hell do they think normal couples with babies do? People work day jobs as well as parent. I know they say it’s for the slog but let’s be honest, Sophie doesn’t want to be on her own.
3. How can they say that YouTube is sustaining them when we can all see social blade? Are they claiming benefits?!
4. What exactly do they intend to vlog more of when they don’t actually leave the house?!
5. Dave you need to get over this acting thing because let’s be honest love, it’s not really working out for you is it.
6. Sophie, you can stop pretending you need to burp all the time, you’re not pregnant anymore 🙄
7. No offence Dave but you’re not going to pass your driving test this side of Christmas

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Does it annoy anyone else the way Sophie puts her top teeth over her lower lip?

Reactions: 7
I swear in one of the pre birth vlogs that Dave said he could drive and he just needed to take his test - this was when they were contemplating him driving her to hospital whilst she was in labour...

Reactions: 19
Child benefit works out about £140 a month, so it isn’t a huge amount.

I also think the no night shifts is a load of crap, surely in a factory that has them anyway they can continue with them to ensure social distancing? Otherwise a huge amount of their work force must be on furlough or facing redundancy. I’m sure he won’t be entitled to many benefits if he’s just walked out of his job. And many landlords wont accept housing benefit.
£20 a week actually for child benefit

Reactions: 1
Every piece of goodwill I had towards Sophie since Barney's arrival has evaporated.

He has quit his job because he can't film vlogs if he works during the day. Pardon!? Where's the logic in that!? If you were working night shifts you'd be sleeping during the day and you couldn't film them either. Note, that he said that night shifts weren't available, but he didn't say that there was no work available at all. What a disgraceful excuse for a father.

Sophie, millions and millions of people feel like they are not 'living their real lives', working jobs that they hate because that's life, we have to pay the bills somehow.

As someone else said, their families must be so proud.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Every piece of goodwill I had towards Sophie since Barney's arrival has evaporated.

He has quit his job because he can't film vlogs if he works during the day. Pardon!? Where's the logic in that!? If you were working night shifts you'd be sleeping during the day and you couldn't film them either. Note, that he said that night shifts weren't available, but he didn't say that there was no work available at all. What a disgraceful excuse for a father.

Sophie, millions and millions of people feel like they are not 'living their real lives', working jobs that they hate because that's life, we have to pay the bills somehow.

As someone else said, their families must be so proud.
I think it’s quite comical that they think they need Dave in the vlogs. He adds nothing to them except annoying rambles and makes himself look stupid going on about working out and protein when this “knowledge” has done nothin for his weight loss over the past however many years. Their channel would probably be more successful if it was based more around Sophie adjusting to life as a first time mum as others could relate to her. And then just add in bits of Dave in the evenings/weekends. The channel really wouldn’t be lost if he has to go to work 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it’s quite comical that they think they need Dave in the vlogs. He adds nothing to them except annoying rambles and makes himself look stupid going on about working out and protein when this “knowledge” has done nothin for his weight loss over the past however many years. Their channel would probably be more successful if it was based more around Sophie adjusting to life as a first time mum as others could relate to her. And then just add in bits of Dave in the evenings/weekends. The channel really wouldn’t be lost if he has to go to work 🙄
Is he gonna start talking barney out for walks now? They aren’t tied to Sophie specifically needing to breast feed, and I can see him packing pins so what’s gonna be his excuse for just sitting on his arse all day or being up in the middle of the night and sleeping in the day?

Reactions: 8
£20 a week actually for child benefit
Yeah, for one child.

Yeah me too and £50 something for the 2nd child (born dame day as Barney so I forget what it is exactly). I was thinking wtf who gets £140??
I do. That’s £140 monthly. I suggest you check your entitlement because you should be receiving £21.05 p/w for your first child & then £13.95 p/w for any other children up to 3. That’s £35 a week or £140 a month if you assume the average month has 4 weeks. That’s if you’re claiming the benefit the majority of people are entitled to.

£84.20 is right for 1 child.

Anyway, it’s hardly anything to write home about let alone give up work for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I wouid respect them alot more if dave got a job
He could start the vlog doing the breakfast feed before he goes to work
Soph could then carry on with her day to day bits in the vlog doing housework picking up the shopping click and collect so its safe for max doing baby activities
Then them cooking a healthy dinner together when dave got home
Easily a 15-20min vlog

I lost out on my dream job due to Covid but I'm not moaning and still working at a not so amazing job. We all have to swallow our pride and get our arses in gear to pay our way. It really annoys me that they're in their early/mid 30s expecting strangers to pay for a cushty life. What happened to an honest wage? Pathetic!

Reactions: 12
This is a kick in the teeth for all the single parents, or 2 parent households, who can’t afford to stay home so they’re forced to work.

They’re both lazy and disgusting. It’s a joke that Sophie try’s to play it off like she’s always held a fulltime job - she wouldn’t know what a hard days work was even if it bit her in the ass.

Disgraceful.

Reactions: 15
Dave, you may think you are going to take driving lessons but until you shed some weight you aren't actually going to be able to fit behind the steering wheel.

Reactions: 11
Why are people like this??! Why the hell would you want to pay them to not work and create lousy af vlogs, with a schedule they can't even stick to?!
Honestly wtf is wrong with people... they said they can do yt full time so why pay them more to be the ultimate lazy sloths?! Gets me down honestly :(
A fool and their money are easily parted.

Dave, you may think you are going to take driving lessons but until you shed some weight you aren't actually going to be able to fit behind the steering wheel.
It's okay. Rumour has it he's taking his driving lessons in a tank.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People have more money than sense 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

what I just can’t get is yes... this may pan out and work out for them for a couple of years. But it’s not going to sustain them for 10+ years. What are they going to do in 5 years when they can’t afford to live and daves approaching 40, still desperate to be an actor 🤔
What is a patreon?

I swear in one of the pre birth vlogs that Dave said he could drive and he just needed to take his test - this was when they were contemplating him driving her to hospital whilst she was in labour...
Yes he did say that and yes they were going to have him drive her to the hospital. They’re bleeping idiots!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.