Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He won't go back to acting for any job it will have to be a fantastic special role. How deluded are they ! Unless they make humpty dumpty for the West End he is stuffed !! I so hope people wake up and so not buy their pins 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Be fair guys, If they ever do a Star Wars musical he’s a shoo in for the role of Jabba.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha what a lazy pathetic excuse of a man! If they can afford a Disney holiday and a good life living like this then we are all doing something seriously wrong. How embarrassing there parents must be really proud.

Reactions: 11
Absolute tosh about them both having consistently held down full-time jobs.

The maximum I've ever known Sophie to work is a 30-hour week and that was for about 3 months or so when they were in Basingstoke. Before that, she worked on average a 20-25 hour week when she was front of house at the theatre in London. And as we know, she barely worked the whole year Dave was on tour with The Play that Goes Wrong - a couple of shifts in a call centre, a few in a bar, and that was it. Pathetic.

It's all coming out now how she didn't like her job at the school in Basingstoke. Funny that, cos I'm pretty sure she lied through her teeth at the time, then, saying she was really enjoying it.

Reactions: 17
I don’t begrudge content creators making a living from YouTube... if they actually make content! All they do is cuddle a baby and drink cups of tea. Snooze fest. Yep they are lucky, not talented.

How on earth can they sustain themselves from their YouTube earnings?! And still expect trips to Disney etc. They aren’t exactly rolling in ads. I guess they are expecting a similar response to the last pin every time they release one but that just won’t go on forever. They are crazy. They have a child. They should want to provide security for him.

Reactions: 12
Wtujgvmutfxeryjhggf

oops sorry, my eyes rolled SO much at that video that they got stuck

So they’re neither of them planning to work for the foreseeable...well all I can say to that (besides Dave being defo in the running for loser dad of the year) is that if any of their fans buy a pin after seeing that, then they the fans are the biggest morons and brainless twits EVER because you’re bankrolling these lazy twunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He could have a part time job at the very least alongside doing YouTube. Someone has suggest them doing a Patreon now 🙈 be interesting to see Dave try to fit behind the driving wheel though. I can’t imagine him passing.

Reactions: 11
I can’t even be arsed to watch the flog, I’ve just had a read through of the comments 🙈
Why the hell are they all congratulating them on becoming full time Youtubers? I’m not shading him for it because I’ve been on furlough too however, Dave hasn’t actually worked since the end of March so what exactly is going to be different?!

Brb quitting my teaching job to become a YouTuber. Wish I could afford disney holidays on my wage - let alone none 🙃

Reactions: 16
WHAT!? They're both not going to go out to work as they feel they wouldn't be living their right life!!? :oops:

I'm stunned that they would have the gall to actually say that! :eek:

• Haha
So let me get this straight, Lardy can’t do day shifts because it would be hard to daily vlog....

WELL Owly, maybe if Lardy had an actual job you wouldn’t need to churn out mundane not very daily vlogs.

I appreciate they’re both lazy lazy oafs but they are both adults with an actual child, YouTube ain’t forever

• Haha
‘My agent is actively seeking parts’ SUUUURE he is.

Lazy prick

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.