Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be bothered to watch the vlog tonight. I tried for about 2 minutes but have given up (projects at home are calling for my undivided attention). Anything interesting or worth mentioning happen with the flamily or is it boring rubbish per usual?
Sophie in bed, Sophie making the bed, ad, ad, ad, Sophie tidying up, ad, awkward cup feeding, ad, cute Barney wind smiles, Dave making a stir fry, Sophie giving us a speech about how much dave does for her (hey soph👋) another bore fest.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He still hasn’t addressed his job situation again then? Fair enough if Sophie thinks Dave does loads for her but I’m bloody grateful my partner is nothing like him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s still a lazy twit though, he should be earning and supporting his family.

Get A Job Dave!!!

and Sophie... that slow blinking you do is not endearing, it makes you look like a constipated cow tbh. Please stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Actually can’t stand the way Sophie speaks.
“FeedinGggg” “PumpinGgg” it’s the way she says words with a g on the end?? Does this irritate anyone else??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“FeedinGggg” “PumpinGgg” it’s the way she says words with a g on the end?? Does this irritate anyone else??
It's the "Good morninGgg" that grinds my gears.

Usually said in her ickle girly breathy voice for added annoyance.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This doesn’t really annoy me, it’s
Something I do so I can’t really complain. My theory is that Sophie is actually more northern than she sounds On camera. Like myself. It’s quite common for us to say ‘Feedin’’ and ‘Pumpin’’ but when we try and speak more clearly and emphasis the G it comes out a little bit more elongated than it should be :). I’m guilty of this if i’m trying to speak more clearly, especially if I’m talking to someone who is from outside of Cheshire/Liverpool/Merseyside.
I’m not saying it’s not annoying, just explaining why it happens :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Dave cooking that stir fry was definitely aimed at tattle. Nice to see him actually do something for Sophie though! Although the way he kept referring to it as a salad was a bit off putting 😂
Did anyone else get the impression he didn’t eat it? The way he asked her how it was sounded as if he had something else... isn’t he finished with muscle food now?

Reactions: 21
He probably didn't eat it because it didn't have enough mACrOs for him.
I mean, it's not exactly enlightening to watch someone making a packet mix stir fry. Fair enough if it was more of 'homemade' sauce.

We don't need to see that but obviously it's aimed at tattle. Oh Sophie loves spinach apparently 🤷‍♀️

Dave seems so uncomfortable on the vlogs at the moment, it's all very forced and it just seems they're scripting it to disprove what people are saying 🥱

Reactions: 13
If they are trying to prove a point to tattle then a thank you from them wouldn't go amiss. We've been technically giving them all the ideas for their vlog content. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly that stir fry bit killed me. Step by step instructions of how to cook probably one of the easiest dishes ever. Definitely just to go "look we do eat veggies, look Dave does do some things in the house, we know how to cook a stir fry..."

Did anyone else get the impression he didn’t eat it? The way he asked her how it was sounded as if he had something else... isn’t he finished with muscle food now?
I wondered if he made himself one after with the teriyaki sauce they had since if he didn't use it for her then there was no reason for him to show us it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I safe to assume no video tonight?

Why don’t they just be honest and say we’ll upload a couple of times a week rather than continuing to say they’ll upload daily? Maybe they’d get more views if they just did a weekly vlog rather than a plethora of mundane vids through the week...

Reactions: 8
Am I safe to assume no video tonight?

Why don’t they just be honest and say we’ll upload a couple of times a week rather than continuing to say they’ll upload daily? Maybe they’d get more views if they just did a weekly vlog rather than a plethora of mundane vids through the week...
I just think it’s really rude to not even acknowledge not uploading? Fans who have been supportive buying their pins, watching videos and they can’t even post to IG to say there will be no video? I understand they are busy with Barney etc but don’t set peoples expectations for a daily video to constantly not deliver? As others have said reduce the uploads and actually deliver when you say you will.

Reactions: 8
Hi Dave if you read here - check out Fast800. There was a telly show all about it the other day & masses of info on the Internet. It’s not for everyone but actually prescribed by doctors for the obsess who are pre-diabetic or recently diagnosed. Ive lost 2 stone of baby weight in 3.5 months. My other half is almost at 3 stone weight loss in 5 months. You’ve gotta be motivated & dedicated & want to change your weight. But it’s much quicker than a traditional diet.
Personally, I’d just get through the first 3 months of a newborn. It’s exhausting. And just enjoy your baby without stressing about food & exercise. They are only tiny once..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.