Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Helps out’ my arse!!

He just handed her a cuppa an a few - definitely NOT homemade - brownies. Leaned across a baby with a hot cup too the muppet.

Lets not roll out the dog hair matted red carpet just yet.

Also...I bet he ate the rest of those brownies tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else feel nervous watching that cup of tea near a sleeping Barney? Especially wiggling about on a plate...

Maybe I’m just overly cautious

Reactions: 20
Anyone else feel nervous watching that cup of tea near a sleeping Barney? Especially wiggling about on a plate...

Yes! He was unsteady and Barney was pretty much right under. I would have walked to the other side.

Reactions: 6
Couldn't put the hot tea on the side next to Sophie then? Or would that not be instastory worthy enough? Rather pass it over a bleeping baby🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Me! What are they thinking 😡

also Barney looked as if he’s face first into that pillow 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Absolute thickos passing the cup of tea over like that 😡😡😡 imagine having to show people you really help out by making a cuppa and chucking some brownies on a plate 🙄 lazy sod get to work instead that would be more useful. Would really love to know what both sets of parents think.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Literally came here to say how shocked I am that Dave actually passed a plate with a hot tea on it over their baby!!! Anything for the gram hey Dave?!

and for the love of god don’t let Barney lay face planted into a pillow. My daughter laid on her side on occasion as a newborn but not whilst on a pillow.... during a bleeping heatwave while her parents passed hot tea over her head like a bleeping circus act.

Reactions: 15
I’m pretty sure they only film those things on Instagram as of to say ‘look, I’m not a lazy bastard! I make my wife tea and feed her tit too’ just to make it look as though he’s “busy keeping things going”.
No Dave, you could give your wife a break by taking Barney for a walk in his pram with you and chip? I know it’s been really warm the last few days but surely he could of taken him out for half hour in the morning 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Cringing at that hot cup of tea being passed over the baby. I truly wonder what is going through their minds? They obviously think this whole parenting thing is a game. I wonder what their health Visitor would think if they found them on the gram and YT?

Reactions: 10
Vlogs up 😱 can’t watch until later 🙄 can anyone tell me if the title is just clickbait please?

Reactions: 3
Vlogs up 😱 can’t watch until later 🙄 can anyone tell me if the title is just clickbait please?
For a change no it’s not click bait lol. She wasn’t crying as bad as the thumbnail would suggest though.

Reactions: 5
No no no , Sophie don't give out advice you're not qualified to give. Don't start pumping straight away as if could cause an oversupply .

She's stopped breastfeeding as is pumping and topping up with formula because he hadn't gained much. She reckons he's too old now to learn how to feed properly since getting his tongue tie done (completely not true.)

Reactions: 4
I can't watch it yet, but if she's given up breastfeeding it's a shame because she's not given it very long. At the end of the day, as long as he's getting fed it doesn't matter but no doubt she'll make a drama out of it for the views.

Reactions: 4
I actually feel for sophie in this vlog you can see she has tried to do the best for her baby.
And that fat idiot is sitting there going it's all going to be fine you can see his put loads of weight on

Reactions: 11
This is minor but Dave could you sort your mini monobrow out! It’s quite distracting

• Haha
  • Heart
Also could he please wear something other than the blue shorts 🤣🤣 I feel sorry for Sophie she’s doing her best for Barney and as long as he’s getting fed and is healthy that’s all that matters. Dave literally infuriates me and it’s not normal to dislike someone so much who I don’t actually know 😞 Sat in the car likes Sophie is his bloody taxi driver. I bet he does duck all apart from take Chip on a 10 minute walk. Wonder what her parents think to him not going back to work to provide for his wife and son. Urgh 😡🤣🤣🤣 Sorry for the rant.

Reactions: 11
So new video! Obviously a clickbaity title and pic of Soph forcing a tear out, gotta get the flamily’s heartstrings!

Dave wedged in the car harping on about not being able to go in to all appointments blah blah most people with an actual job wouldn’t be able to under normal circumstances.

I actually think Soph has been really brave and genuine to say she’s struggling with feeding Barney. After all, fed is best, and if he’s only put on 1oz it’s really not good for him. For those who haven’t, don’t want to watch, she’s going to pump and give him what she can from that then supplement with formula. I’m sure Dave will find some way of titting about being crap at sterilising bottles in a future video...

Reactions: 13
She has given it a good chance, she knows her body and she wants what is bets for her son. Fed is best. For babies. Not Dave. He should stop eating so much.

I fast forward the Dave bits because I can't stand the lazy bastard. I hope Sophie decides she doesn't need him anymore and leaves him one day. He needs to sort himself out but he never will.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.