Sophia & Cinzia #8 dirty car parks for insta aesthetic his loss jumpers are quite pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do agree that it probably wasn’t purposeful, and if they were educated on they would probably agree and all that. It is still harmful to those groups (trans, nonbinary, and intersex people) to perpetuate the idea that only one type of person gets a period though. Being honest though, I don’t understand how a young, wealthy girl doesn’t know about it. Like you’ll get a basic understanding just from turning on the tv in the morning.

Reactions: 1
Genuine question how is the not dating FTM transphobic? Like I don’t get why wanting to date only those you’re attracted to is seen as transphobic
Obviously you’re attracted to who you’re attracted to and you’re not in control of that so if you weren’t attracted to a trans person that’s not transphobic but when people are like “I would NEVER date someone who’s trans” that’s pretty transphobic.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure this will have been said before but I’ll say it anyway. I’ve got a theory about influencers that they mentally stay the same age as when they got ‘big’ due to the privileged life and not experiencing every day struggles or situations the average person would.. Might sound a bit exaggerated but I think this is definitely the case with s&c and would explain a lot

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Personally I think the way she keeps banging on about him shows she is still not over him at all! The stupid “his loss” thing as well she obvs thought it would make her a powerful women etc but honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if it was him she was with
Imagine if they got back together, I wonder how she’d announce it👀 she probably wouldn’t out of fear of looking stupid tbh.

Reactions: 14
Ironic in the new podcast they say duck people in tier 1/2 but these two are breaking the rules left right and centre, entering other tiers and mixing so it’s because of people like them!!!!

Reactions: 29
1. By this picture, she looks like a 40 year old Karen going into an office job
2. Her hair looks so bad at the ends
3. ANOTHER Prada bag?!
this one looks like a pencil case with straps on. grace shadrack got one from grace foley for her bday.

Reactions: 5
Sophia & Cinzia #9: going to london, breaking the rules, prada bags in empty houses don't make you cool

Reactions: 20
bit off topic but just spent £16 on cinzias fav hair pomade, can’t wait
I need this I have so much baby hair,
I am a new follower, I must say the france video to was funny, however the rest of the videos have been a bit bland, Sophie’s is damn boring,only watch it for cinzia. I know two girls that look like cinzia….I find c so pretty 😍