Sophia & Cinzia #8 dirty car parks for insta aesthetic his loss jumpers are quite pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve started to realise that all the stuff they’re buying for their house/flat is a want more than a need like babes yard looks like Tate Modern 😭😭😭
Random chair in the middle of the room like no way people actually live like that 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Coming back to the thread to see the girls might actually have to finally face the consequence of their actions. I don't want to celebrate too early but

84FDA52A-EF31-4645-A750-66AFF6CADB65.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
It’s actually making me sad seeing young viewers leap to their defence about breaking lockdown every day. I’ve stuck to lockdown completely, and they’re defending two youtubers who only care about their income. It’s actually kind of scary to realise they will be defended for literally anything - racism, and putting peoples lives at risk in a pandemic.

Reactions: 13
Their interior is v questionable. 😂😂😂😂

Not to be a bleep.. but we all know your body ain’t curvy like that C...
Literally!! She's pretty much straight up & down with a slightly larger chest and thats absolutely fine. Obviously she must feel inferior to Sophia because she's got that 'coveted' hourglass figure.

Reactions: 7

You can tell she’s trying to make herself look curvier here too. In every photo she’s either creating a shadow with the cardigan or obscuring her waist with her hand. There’s literally nothing wrong with the figure she already has, as everyone’s mentioned, this is sad.

Reactions: 5

You can tell she’s trying to make herself look curvier here too. In every photo she’s either creating a shadow with the cardigan or obscuring her waist with her hand. There’s literally nothing wrong with the figure she already has, as everyone’s mentioned, this is sad.
Doesnt look very comfy 😆😆😆😆😆

Reactions: 2
Doesnt look very comfy 😆😆😆😆😆
Her pose in the second photo is especially awkward. It gives me the impression that they just take burst photos while they’re moving and then chose the ones where their figures look the best, regardless of how contorted they actually look to everyone else.

Her pose in the second photo is especially awkward. It gives me the impression that they just take burst photos while they’re moving and then chose the ones where their figures look the best, regardless of how contorted they actually look to everyone else.
The second one gives me bowling pin vibes
26A6B24D-2E77-4E4F-9046-3E3992B34A43.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Who in their right mind would wear this outfit in December? Proving again she does everything for the gram.

Sophia and Cinzia #9, deleting comments to avoid a scandal, lockdown rules are hard to handle, spending £100 on a bum candle x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
if they address it (unlikely) they’ll probably say: ‘we had mEeTinGs for the girls bAthroom that we hAd to be there for, exCitiNg things coming’
*que CHOCOLATE sweat-sets that will be bought out after it’s no longer their ‘thing’*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In all honesty me and my friend thought it was Christian...
She was wearing blue denim flared jeans, dior trainers, kharki bomber jacket and, nude prada bag. All featured recently on insta. With her fresh blonde hair. Saw her in the Skims section.
Well... I downloaded tinder maybe like six ago and he was one of the first guys to pop up on there... I swiped right cause he’s not my type, but anyway I ended up deleting the account as I was bored but last week, someone was talking about girls bathroom and when I mentioned to my friend that he had popped up she was like re download and see if he’s still on because she had heard they were still ‘talking’ so last week I did and then who comes up straight away 🙄😂 was tempted to swipe left and ask him wtf he was doing the last few years with her 🤣

Reactions: 9
Should we all make a pact to comment about the london trip when they upload their video? Fully sick to the back teeth of seeing them get away with selfish behaviour!

Reactions: 36
Should we all make a pact to comment about the london trip when they upload their video? Fully sick to the back teeth of seeing them get away with selfish behaviour!
I will most definitely comment on their latest video because I feel like YouTube audience doesn’t know about their London adventures

Reactions: 17
100percent, they just can’t keep getting away with tit

Reactions: 3