Sophia & Cinzia #8 dirty car parks for insta aesthetic his loss jumpers are quite pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So first of all, their his loss range wasn't very inclusive, but now this? Men and non binary people have periods too Sophia you nasty cow
Men do not have periods. What a stupid thing to try and call her out on.

Reactions: 28
Well... I downloaded tinder maybe like six ago and he was one of the first guys to pop up on there... I swiped right cause he’s not my type, but anyway I ended up deleting the account as I was bored but last week, someone was talking about girls bathroom and when I mentioned to my friend that he had popped up she was like re download and see if he’s still on because she had heard they were still ‘talking’ so last week I did and then who comes up straight away 🙄😂 was tempted to swipe left and ask him wtf he was doing the last few years with her 🤣
PLEASE do!!!!!

Reactions: 1
In all honesty me and my friend thought it was Christian...
She was wearing blue denim flared jeans, dior trainers, kharki bomber jacket and, nude prada bag. All featured recently on insta. With her fresh blonde hair. Saw her in the Skims section.
If she really was with Christian in London after the way she was talking about him in pretty much every conversation since their break up...... all I can say is..... he’s a massive wet wipe :) ‘his loss’ of any ounce of his dignity lmao

Reactions: 8
Anyone with a uterus can have a period. What a silly agenda to try to push in a discussion where 99% of us are clearly inclusive and accepting.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Transphobia isn't cute, as it's been said above anyone with a uterus can have a period regardless of their gender, it's 2020 if you don't know this there's plenty of information out there to educate you on the matter further

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Transphobia isn't cute, as it's been said above anyone with a uterus can have a period regardless of their gender, it's 2020 if you don't know this there's plenty of information out there to educate you on the matter further
Yes please do provide me with this information as as far as I am aware scientifically a man is not born with a uterus.

Reactions: 13
Yes please do provide me with this information as as far as I am aware scientifically a man is not born with a uterus.
If you’re coming on here with an ignorant and offensive view then it’s your own job to educate yourself on it 👍🏼

Reactions: 17
Really not going to entertain this conversation as it's derailing the thread with transphobia but first of all men and non-binary people can have periods but intersex people also exist (maybe educate yourself on that too) so your "scientific" argument isn't valid lol

but here's a nice article for you summing it up https://www.scarymommy.com/men-can-have-periods-too/

Reactions: 7
1. Transgender men may sometimes have a period particularly at the beginning of their transition or if they chose not to take T/don’t have access to T.
2. Non-binary people may get periods.
3. Some intersex people will still get a period (intersex is as common as being ginger).
I’m not a complete expert though so someone can feel free to check me if I’ve got something wrong!

Reactions: 12
I just want to add that I'm not trying to say that S&C are transphobic as such, Sophia's post was just not inclusive and could be seen as excluding other people who also have periods and obviously, she's just not educated enough to realise that (and with the hiss loss tracksuits also not being inclusive it's a reasonable enough conclusion that they simply don't think about things that aren't relevant to their own heteronormative situations) out of all the annoying things they do it's not something she should be like cancelled or necessarily called out for, it's just an observation that they're not very aware of their surroundings and I'm pretty sure if someone straight up told them that and they were willing to listen they'd try to be a bit more inclusive, the whole girl power/we're normal girls who are your best friend/girls supporting girls vibes they're trying to push isn't feminism unless it's intersectional

Reactions: 28
Tbh I don’t think s&c are very intelligent or educated. To us, it seems like common sense to just be a bit more inclusive but I kinda doubt they do things like read the news, look at trending topics on Twitter, know what’s going on for minorities around the world etc. They don’t strike me as people that spend much time looking at controversies and seem to be stuck in the same mindset most of us probably had in like year 9. It took them ages to clock what BLM was and even then it’s probably because they saw a lot of their fellow influencer mutuals post about it... they have such easy privileged lives and are so ignorant they probably just watch Netflix, take instas and eat out.

Reactions: 30
Tbh I don’t think s&c are very intelligent or educated. To us, it seems like common sense to just be a bit more inclusive but I kinda doubt they do things like read the news, look at trending topics on Twitter, know what’s going on for minorities around the world etc. They don’t strike me as people that spend much time looking at controversies and seem to be stuck in the same mindset most of us probably had in like year 9. It took them ages to clock what BLM was and even then it’s probably because they saw a lot of their fellow influencer mutuals post about it... they have such easy privileged lives and are so ignorant they probably just watch Netflix, take instas and eat out.
are they not embarrassed to be so blissfully unaware of what's happening in the real world and the fact they make no effort to recognise the privilege they have/use their platform for good things like most influencers will just jump on the trend of sharing stuff to their stories without understanding it but...at least they're still helping spread the message

Reactions: 5
Most of the time I think they are stupid as hell but I think her saying ”calling all my ladies” was an innocent mistake. Not to invalidate people who were genuinely offended, but I would’ve made the same mistake. She was probably told to market it to women etcc. And if you watch Always adverts on tv they are always (no pun intended) marketed to ‘women’ and women exclusively. I actually find the ‘his loss’ Merch more stupid.

Reactions: 47
Most of the time I think they are stupid as hell but I think her saying ”calling all my ladies” was an innocent mistake. Not to invalidate people who were genuinely offended, but I would’ve made the same mistake. She was probably told to market it to women etcc. I actually find the ‘his loss’ Merch more stupid.
i have to agree, i don't see why it would occur to her to market period products to anybody other than ladies. she's got a predominantly female following, she says stuff like girls when addressing her fans all the time as it is. the his loss stuff was worse.

Reactions: 16
Most of the time I think they are stupid as hell but I think her saying ”calling all my ladies” was an innocent mistake. Not to invalidate people who were genuinely offended, but I would’ve made the same mistake. She was probably told to market it to women etcc. And if you watch Always adverts on tv they are always (no pun intended) marketed to ‘women’ and women exclusively. I actually find the ‘his loss’ Merch more stupid.
Agree 100%

Reactions: 3
I completely understand where everyone is coming from and I honestly don't think Sophia meant to come across like she has, I don't think she intentionally did it and up until this year I was ignorant to other genders having periods too. I'm more mad that 1. Always approved it? 2. The reply by another tattler that was clearly transphobic. S&C do strike me as the type of girls to say they feel unsafe with a MTF trans person in a women's toilet though, or choosing not to date FTM 👀 I do think this is just a case of ignorance and if it was something she said in a vlog just casually talking personally then I'd not have clocked it, but an actual advert... This was just another designer item for her, she clearly doesn't care about the way she delivers anything as long as it gets £££. I'm surprised half these brands work with them with 90% of their spon content being so sloppy

Reactions: 9
If she really was with Christian in London after the way she was talking about him in pretty much every conversation since their break up...... all I can say is..... he’s a massive wet wipe :) ‘his loss’ of any ounce of his dignity lmao
Personally I think the way she keeps banging on about him shows she is still not over him at all! The stupid “his loss” thing as well she obvs thought it would make her a powerful women etc but honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if it was him she was with

I completely understand where everyone is coming from and I honestly don't think Sophia meant to come across like she has, I don't think she intentionally did it and up until this year I was ignorant to other genders having periods too. I'm more mad that 1. Always approved it? 2. The reply by another tattler that was clearly transphobic. S&C do strike me as the type of girls to say they feel unsafe with a MTF trans person in a women's toilet though, or choosing not to date FTM 👀 I do think this is just a case of ignorance and if it was something she said in a vlog just casually talking personally then I'd not have clocked it, but an actual advert... This was just another designer item for her, she clearly doesn't care about the way she delivers anything as long as it gets £££. I'm surprised half these brands work with them with 90% of their spon content being so sloppy
Genuine question how is the not dating FTM transphobic? Like I don’t get why wanting to date only those you’re attracted to is seen as transphobic