Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milalemjave1

Sophia and Cinzia #9, deleting comments to avoid a scandal, lockdown rules are hard to handle, spending £100 on a bum candle x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

cihcihcih

8787E313-6654-4A7E-883D-E2507A7C1FAE.jpeg

Sometimes I wonder if we’re maybe all being a little harsh calling Sophia incredibly dull... And then she posts shit like this and I think no it’s fair, she really is boring as hell

• Haha
Reactions: 77

4everb1tchin

It’s interesting to see what hill people are willing to die on. Not the racism, not the blackfishing, not the breaking lockdown and lying to viewers but Christian being compared to human Shrek 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

cihcihcih

Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 04.01.01.png

oh yeah the classic combo of tacky, brightly-coloured tracksuits and a vintage car :love: a very strong and coherent visual, definitely NOT completely weird and disjointed

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Flooo1998

Screenshot_20201130_191711_com.instagram.android.jpg
bit rich for her to say, some people are on minimum wage and are trying their best... Whereas she can buy a massive house just from uploading shitty YouTube videos

Reactions: 53

4everb1tchin

Coming back to the thread to see the girls might actually have to finally face the consequence of their actions. I don't want to celebrate too early but

84FDA52A-EF31-4645-A750-66AFF6CADB65.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Managed to get a screenshot of how much Sophia is over lining her lips at the mo, she looks ridiculous.
2EC35749-81C6-4A9B-ACBE-31D85817B378.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

bg1234

BDE872A2-5343-4BAE-8E2F-25A3A7FCB75F.jpeg

If it’s not chocolate you don’t want it, but you’re selling blue and grey jogger sets?

• Haha

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Sophia posted her phone got stolen
That's a shame but wouldn't have happened if they stayed home and didn't break the rules 🤷🏾‍♀️

I wonder how they're gonna explain the phone theft when they shouldn't have been going anywhere anyway.

• Haha
Been reading this thread for a few months now but I have never posted.

But.. this morning I was shopping in Zara on Kings Road (London) and saw Sophia and Cinzia. Cinzia had her mask pulled down under her nose most of the time too. Isn’t Nottingham in tier 3? Makes sense why they haven’t posted the trip on social media compared to their last few.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

luckyblue

VIP Member
Men do not have periods. What a stupid thing to try and call her out on.
Anyone with a uterus can have a period. What a silly agenda to try to push in a discussion where 99% of us are clearly inclusive and accepting.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Pipxx

Sophia..*Puts an engagement ring on her vision board whilst wearing a His loss jumper*🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47