Sophia & Cinzia #8 dirty car parks for insta aesthetic his loss jumpers are quite pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Sophia wishes she’d bought a flat instead of that massive house she can’t be bothered to furnish

Reactions: 45
imagine the rage and jealousy flowing through sophia right now 🥴🥴🥴 ofc she has her own house and she’ll pretend to be happy for her but she’ll be raging cos now it’s cinzias time to shine

Reactions: 36
imagine the rage and jealousy flowing through sophia right now 🥴🥴🥴 ofc she has her own house and she’ll pretend to be happy for her but she’ll be raging cos now it’s cinzias time to shine
Tbh I loved cinzias moving vlog where it was literally the longest moving vlog ever and she bought a lot (it was a bit too much) but I feel like cinzia just has more of a knack for wanting to actually decorate her surroundings

Reactions: 31
She shouldve actually given us a tour so we can see it n taken a break from all the sponsored vids. Feels so weird that she said she’d show more n then pretends the living room n the kitchen are the only rooms🙃

Reactions: 8
Omg why does Cinzia’s flat already look way more vibey now than Sophia’s house

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m so happy for Cinzia, I reckon this is gonna be so beneficial for her and be happier too!! I hope she’ll look after herself and her eating tho if she’s by herself :( really want her to do moving videos and stuff as I’m so excited to see her journey with it compared to a Sophias

Reactions: 20
omg how BEAUT does she look in that pic tho
She looks so happy and it shows

Reactions: 12
Tbh I loved cinzias moving vlog where it was literally the longest moving vlog ever and she bought a lot (it was a bit too much) but I feel like cinzia just has more of a knack for wanting to actually decorate her surroundings
yeah you can defo tell Cinzia is the more creative one out of the two and I think even Sophia knows that which is probs why she’s bitter x

Omg in the new haul when cinzia had on the sweater vest and Sophia was like “even with a turtle neck” and cinzia said “yeah have people done that” - WHY can they not do anything unless someone else has done it?! It baffles me like why do they care they consider themselves fashionistas yet don’t have a unique bone in their body?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Did anyone see that Imogen commented on cinzias pic? I thought they weren’t friends anymore? X

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see that Imogen commented on cinzias pic? I thought they weren’t friends anymore? X
I think they weren’t friends on the girls part I can imagine Imogen is still wanting to be a part of it, I see her comment on sooo many peoples pics

Reactions: 6
A flat is def a way better move for this point in their life, living alone etc, much more cosy to be in an apartment living your single girl life than rattling around in a big house. And with how loud the fireworks were through the wall in that video the other day, feel like every noise would make me jump if I were Sophia 😭 anyway team Cinzia 5ever bring on the homeware hauls ❤❤

Reactions: 27
So happy for Cinzia, at least when we get a video it’ll be more than a chair being bought every 3 weeks.

Reactions: 14
seems like she has refused to say that word, it's just key emojis and something about ariana grande 🤣
Did Cinzia congratulate Sophia though? I remember Sophia posting other people’s congrats on her stories but don’t remember CinziA being that vocal. Btw I’m team Cinzia but it was only recently that Cinzia wasn’t commenting on anything at all whilst they were still I n relationships. They’ve only recently had this refresh of their friendship and openly being nice to each other!

I think it’s a bit crappy if Cinzia didn’t mention much about Sophia’s house (correct me if I’m wrong) but Sophia is also obviously really spiteful and probs thought it through and thought she will do the same🤣

Reactions: 9
Queue Sophia’s snide remarks in the next videos regarding Cinzia having an apartment (which I have high hopes she will decorate rather nicely - hopefully) vs Sophia having a house (which is empty and mismatched)

Reactions: 12