Sophia & Cinzia #8 dirty car parks for insta aesthetic his loss jumpers are quite pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the vegan nandos muckbang is the most annoying thing to watch by the time they start actually eating it everything must be freezing cold and cinzia was dangling her hair in everything

Reactions: 8
Everyone keeps talking about Cinzia having a problem with food but she snacks more than I do and I can empty an entire kitchen cupboard out in a weekend. I think she (and Sophia too tbf) think vegan = healthy even though what they’re eating is essentially just junk

Reactions: 6
Everyone keeps talking about Cinzia having a problem with food but she snacks more than I do and I can empty an entire kitchen cupboard out in a weekend. I think she (and Sophia too tbf) think vegan = healthy even though what they’re eating is essentially just junk
I don’t quite remember what vlog it was they said this I think it was when they done the snack video from Holland and Barrett ages ago but Sophia said she would usually just have a cup of tea for a “snack” whereas cinzia was more on the snack-y side and Sophia was really picky with some of the stuff and I’m pretty sure she doesn’t like the “raw” vegan snacks like dates etc! Not sure what you can take from this really I’m just waffling at this rate

I can’t unsee the food issue now that it’s been pointed out. Finally watched the banana bread vlog, Sophia said Cinzia only ate a small slice and she at the rest and then cinzia went on to say about ho
I don’t quite remember what vlog it was they said this I think it was when they done the snack video from Holland and Barrett ages ago but Sophia said she would usually just have a cup of tea for a “snack” whereas cinzia was more on the snack-y side and Sophia was really picky with some of the stuff and I’m pretty sure she doesn’t like the “raw” vegan snacks like dates etc! Not sure what you can take from this really I’m just waffling at this rate
for me it was when she said she has had a tuna salad for dinner every night since July

Reactions: 3
Another haul tonight.

We don’t need new fast fashion clothes, most of us are at home or not buying new clothes!!!

Reactions: 7
Not sure what you can take from this really I’m just waffling at this rate
Nah I get what you mean! Cinzia is more willing to try new snacks, especially raw vegan stuff where’s Sophia is okay with her bland palette.

Might be be a massive reach but I wonder if her weird eating habits/dieting has anything to do with Lewis liking photos of girls with completely opposite body types than she has. Not that there’s anything at all wrong with her body

Reactions: 4
Nah I get what you mean! Cinzia is more willing to try new snacks, especially raw vegan stuff where’s Sophia is okay with her bland palette.

Might be be a massive reach but I wonder if her weird eating habits/dieting has anything to do with Lewis liking photos of girls with completely opposite body types than she has. Not that there’s anything at all wrong with her body
I hope it’s nothing to do with Lewis :( that can be so damaging to your mind to compare yourself to other girls and change your eating habits because of it

Reactions: 13
please can someone else watch the haul and report back because I can’t do it

the vegan nandos video....making such a BIG DEAL over it may not being vegan for pretty much the whole video....as a vegan myself I can confirm the fake chicken they use is just that darn good. did that ever cross their minds?! girls stfu.

The podcast was horrible this week. Constantly going off on a tangent, laughing for ages at nothing and interrupting each other. Like, we don’t care about you doing a-level french? And I swear they didn’t even answer half the dilemmas? It’s a shame cause I usually enjoy their content.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cinzia is a huge snacked!!!! In one lockdown vlog she got a delivery from the vegan supermarket (which is all unhealthy vegan snacks like chocolate and crisps) and she’d pretty much eaten it all by the next day

anyone else HATE those little dances they do when they try on clothes and think theyre hot and cool :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Reactions: 4
Woahhhh Cinzia looks so skinny in the new video! Also you can tell this is an ad by the way they're telling us to buy bras as outerwear in winter???? not me sis
Their hauls are even unrelatable now because they are only basing the outfits being nice on a five minute shoot in a car park then sell it on depop. Their whole subscriber base is out working, wfh/ sfh or at college/uni, and they suggest a BRA as a top. I Cba they are so detached from reality it hurts.

Reactions: 21
Their hauls are even unrelatable now because they are only basing the outfits being nice on a five minute shoot in a car park then sell it on depop. Their whole subscriber base is out working, wfh/ sfh or at college/uni, and they suggest a BRA as a top. I Cba they are so detached from reality it hurts.
I could deal with some leg out, but I would be PAINFULLY cold in either of those outfits. I hope no one actually tries to copy these outfits, having your chest exposed in cold weather cannot be good for you.

Cinzia has lost weight
She's basically starving herself to do it though it seems, so it's definitely not going to be sustainable. She strikes me as someone who is consistently yo-yoing with her weight because she is either barely eating or snacking/eating tit food

Reactions: 9