Sophia & Cinzia #8 dirty car parks for insta aesthetic his loss jumpers are quite pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ha I love this comment 🤣
Has anyone else bought something they’ve recommended?
I NEARLY bought those shampoos they advertised a while back i got sucked in by the fact that you can customise the scent and colour and choose the goals you want for your hair but realised I probably don't need a reoccurring shampoo and conditioner subscription when I can just get some from tesco

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t unsee the food issue now that it’s been pointed out. Finally watched the banana bread vlog, Sophia said Cinzia only ate a small slice and she at the rest and then cinzia went on to say about ho

for me it was when she said she has had a tuna salad for dinner every night since July
see this is the thing though, s said she ate most of it but when they showed the banana bread later there was a lot left. C even commented saying I thought you finished it. I think s eats more than c for sure but that lie was a bit weird. & I agree about c actually snacking more. In lockdown vlogs she’d buy loads of snacks and eat them by that evening. she must be feeling self conscious atm whereas when she was in a relationship it didn’t matter too much. I just hope she’s eating good meals everyday. It’s sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Cinzia did gain lockdown weight** (she said this in vlogs when living with Lewis) - and has def lost weight now.
At 12 min 37 secs in this latest Nasty Gal haul Cinz says she's hungry :cry:.
I hope she's okay and disordered eating habits aren't taking over....I'd love to think it's a been a healthy/unintentional weightloss, but like you guys I have my suspicions. All the more possible when spending so much time with Sophia who is a fussy eater, critical of people's food choices and in general, let's face it, a toxic friend.
Kinda think the "I'm hungry" comment was weird to leave in when editing tbh?

**and like hell yeaaa I did toooo girl 🍷🍫

Reactions: 6
Don't even think she gained to just due to lockdown, I was in a unhappy relationship for so long and we always argued I ended up putting 2 stone on in our last 6 months together, everyone talks about putting weight on in a happy relationship no one talks about how much you can put on in a unhappy one. Also don't feel like sophia would be the most supportive friend during this like there's so much she could edit out about cinizas eating but choses not to

bit off topic but just spent £16 on cinzias fav hair pomade, can’t wait
I’ve been strongly considering buying it I can’t lie. Not even sure I need it as I have a massive tub of gel I use for any slicked down styles but I’m honestly so curious to try it.

Reactions: 5
All I can see are noodles when Sophia does her hair like that

Also regarding Cinzias food habits - as someone whos had my struggles as well, I loved watching their vids because they usually indulge in eating unlike other influencers who undereat a lot (even if its all vegan stuff). Its sad watching Cinzia struggle but I think its good that Sophia holds her accountable sometimes

Reactions: 4
This might be really nitpicky of me but I genuinely stopped watching the haul a few mins in because they repeated the word “solid” about 23 times a minute!! Really bothered me lol think of some other words to describe clothing

Reactions: 9
I just want to say something a bit off topic - but I cant help but feel quite proud of them for actually sticking to their podcast and youtube channel and consistently posting. there's a thread on here about Misha Grimes, who started a podcast recently and was super "passionate" about it but then ended up not posting anything after the second episode, and shes also super inconsistent with her youtube channel and Instagram... just saying this as it made me realize how S and C are actually very much consistent with their stuff and even during the whole of the first lockdown they didn't stop uploading. im not saying the content was divine or anything, but I do applaud them for actually doing what they constantly preach on their podcast - being consistent.

Reactions: 29
New drinking game, watch their latest haul and take a shot every time one of them says SOLID.

Reactions: 4
Cinzia did gain lockdown weight** (she said this in vlogs when living with Lewis) - and has def lost weight now.
At 12 min 37 secs in this latest Nasty Gal haul Cinz says she's hungry :cry:.
I hope she's okay and disordered eating habits aren't taking over....I'd love to think it's a been a healthy/unintentional weightloss, but like you guys I have my suspicions. All the more possible when spending so much time with Sophia who is a fussy eater, critical of people's food choices and in general, let's face it, a toxic friend.
Kinda think the "I'm hungry" comment was weird to leave in when editing tbh?

**and like hell yeaaa I did toooo girl 🍷🍫
This bit in the vlog, where Cinz says she's hungry and then they have like a little convo about how cinz woke up late and didn't have time to eat, and Sophia makes a face and then it all goes very quiet and awkward for a second. I defo think there's something going on with regards to cinz's eating habits and how Sophia may be trying to help cinz with it or something? idk it just was very obvious, to me anyway

Reactions: 12
I’ve been strongly considering buying it I can’t lie. Not even sure I need it as I have a massive tub of gel I use for any slicked down styles but I’m honestly so curious to try it.
I use got2be texture clay or American crew fiber stuff, they’re like half the price if you’re looking for alternatives 😂😂 id love to know how different they are

Reactions: 3
I bought the pomeade a few weeks ago when they had 20% off on ASOS! I honestly do really like it, it sleeks your hair down but it stills moved and you can brush it out unlike the gel i used to use!

Reactions: 2
Cinzia looked stunning in the haul, she needs to wear her hair down more!
Agreed, she has gorgeous hair and I don't think the constant sleek ponytails do it justice. I also wish she'd wear it curly more often, as a fellow curly-haired girl I have no idea how she gets away with straightening it so much and not having the worst split ends 😭 I'm jealous

Reactions: 15
r/e the newest video - always annoys me when fashion influencers put croptops and bare stomachs as part of autumn-winter style. In the UK there's not a chance that anyone is walking around with their bare stomach out in this cold

Reactions: 16
Agreed, she has gorgeous hair and I don't think the constant sleek ponytails do it justice. I also wish she'd wear it curly more often, as a fellow curly-haired girl I have no idea how she gets away with straightening it so much and not having the worst split ends 😭 I'm jealous
Ikr! Mine is as curly as cinzia's but it does not go anywhere near as straight as hers! And mine would be soooo damaged

Reactions: 2
Idk gals something about the way Soph calls Cinzia out about her eating makes me a bit uncomfortable? It's one thing being concerned for your friend and keeping an eye on them/being like come on let's eat together and its another pulling faces and acting like it's odd they haven't eaten. I've had disordered eating for as long as I can remember and whenever I go through a bad stage (mainly when I was at uni), I'd be so uncomfortable when my skinnier friends would call me out in this way like "that's weird why don't you want a burger I'M having a burger AND chips" or something like that haha like it owuld bring all the attention onto my eating habits vs their eating habits which is exactly what I didn't want
Anyway, that's obvs assuming Cinzia is deliberately changing her eating which is all speculation and sophia might also genuinely know that's the way to help her/knows everything is fine so I'm just reading too far into it, really hope I haven't upset anyone, just giving my personal feelings if I was in that sitch x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Does it annoy anyone else that they keep describing things as ‘chocolate’? It’s literally just brown...