Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dislike her new coffee table, her living room needs some colour its so dull 🤢 the cookie dough convo was painful does ffiona watch the vlogs thinking wtf did i raise, least she'll know what to get her for Christmas a full kitchen set 😂

Reactions: 27
West Elm had a 20% off last week so she would have got it cheaper but it’s still a crazy amount to spend on a table

Reactions: 1
Omg the new vlog is just 40 mins of them eating. Protein bars, cookies, truffles, cucumbers and hummus, just constantly chomping and talking with their mouths full and obsessing over food 🤮🤮
They both chew like absolute camels. Although I did order that vegan cookie dough after watching 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even if she got a discount I can’t get over how much she’s spent already with hardly anything to show for it. Last vlog she literally talked about the concept of looking for inspiration in the expensive places and then finding a dupe so... why isn’t she doing that?

Reactions: 3
i've unsubscribed nothing is interesting me the only reason i got back into them was bc we were in lockdown.

Reactions: 10
Sophia needs to stop wearing caps. Or find caps that actually suit her. The cap in the latest video looks like its barely on her head, could store all the snacks they eat 24/7 in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even if she got a discount I can’t get over how much she’s spent already with hardly anything to show for it. Last vlog she literally talked about the concept of looking for inspiration in the expensive places and then finding a dupe so... why isn’t she doing that?
she's pissing into the wind buying all this tacky themed tit, it'll all be out of fashion and dated in a few years just like the grey interior trend. my mum would probably disown me if i was this frugal with my finances, she'd be better off just buying timeless classic pieces/sticking to one aesthetic or she's gonna be buying a new everything every time she moves house lmao

Reactions: 8
I personally like her coffee table but it’s an outrageous amount to spend considering she said in the last of her budget for it was 2-300 pound! Don’t suppose anyone has seen a cheaper similar table?

Reactions: 5
I personally like her coffee table but it’s an outrageous amount to spend considering she said in the last of her budget for it was 2-300 pound! Don’t suppose anyone has seen a cheaper similar table?
Don’t think you’d find one with a solid marble top for much cheaper but this one is the same shape. If anyone wants to dig deeper for the exact same thing it’s a “tulip coffee table”

They just said in the new vlog they were doing a big shop for Sophia not to go over and over again, and she’s posting stories from M&S right now 🙄 Dont even want to start on how big of a waste it is to do your entire food shop in M&S.

Reactions: 2
saw a comment on their recent vid saying that the slogan on the new TGB merch might say ‘his loss’.... can’t see the comment anymore though, but in the vid you can see it says ‘his’.

- only thing Lewis lost was the all expenses paid for holidays View attachment 304948
“His loss” that’s like something you’d see on a hoodie on primark 😭😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
With all the money that they're making, Sophia should've just hired an interior designer to finish her house. Even an amateur one could've done a better job than she's doing and with a much smaller budget. It doesn't even look like she's even enjoying the process of decorating her house either.

Reactions: 23
Its the fly-aways for me.. I feel like she really thinks she's doing something artsy and it's just 🥱 car park selfies with resting witch face/standing on one leg interspersed with these wanna be pinterest shots. They could at least do it properly edit wise but there's just no effort here, just padding out the insta feed/making a pallette until the next nose scrunch selfie is ready to drop 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 9
The font is almost identical to those 'nerd' 'geek' tops you got back in 2013.
and they claim it's their best merch yet, they literally admitted the first phone cases they put out were tit plastic tat made in China by exclaiming their new ones were 'proper'. i get they were testing the waters to gauge interest before purchasing so they didn't end up with surplus stock, but come on mate at least put out quality products. i would never put my name on anything i wasn't proud of or happy with but hey anything for a quick buck off their mindless minions i suppose

Reactions: 20
Watching old vlogs/hauls to try and see if I can catch the name of Sophia’s north face jacket and jesus I can’t believe how much they’ve changed in a year 😳

Also did anyone else catch them talking about buying clothes just to take photos and then returning them when they were younger in the new vlog? I know they were probably in them for 5 minutes but that’s grim considering Cinzia’s lack of hygiene and both their tan obsessions
It’s the nupste men’s :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.