Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 304814View attachment 304815View attachment 304818View attachment 3048192017-2018-2019-2020
The first pic i don’t believe she has filler and the second i think is when she just started with it. i personally think she looks beautiful in the first picture, the 2nd she looks great too but i think her lips are the tiniest bit too big. 2019 is where it started to go wrong i think, they started to look abit swollen and it’s gotten progressively worse from there.
she looks soooo so pretty in the first

Reactions: 13
View attachment 304814View attachment 304815View attachment 304818View attachment 3048192017-2018-2019-2020
The first pic i don’t believe she has filler and the second i think is when she just started with it. i personally think she looks beautiful in the first picture, the 2nd she looks great too but i think her lips are the tiniest bit too big. 2019 is where it started to go wrong i think, they started to look abit swollen and it’s gotten progressively worse from there.

sidenote: sophia looks like a roadman in that pic it looks like she’s about to catcall someone
She looks stunning in the first two

Reactions: 8

sidenote: sophia looks like a roadman in that pic it looks like she’s about to catcall someone
Her face looks so streamlined and elegant in the first pic.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wish Sophia would post more home content, it’s expensive and I can’t relate but I’d like to live vicariously through her and her expensive coffee table

• Haha
Reactions: 17

It’s so hard to even compare her in photos with all the editing bloody hell

Reactions: 4
How does Sophia have the cheek to roll her eyes whenever Cinzia talks when she can’t understand the concept of cookie dough 🥴

Reactions: 28
It annoys me so much how Cinzia takes pictures/has recorded her whole tanologist ad with a filter on but then saves it down and reuploades (think someone said you have to do this twice to get rid of the filter meaning she could have 2 different filters on) so you think she naturally looks like that. I think it’s the filter ‘pure baby face’ which completely changes your appearance. Like girl if you’re going to use a filter don’t try and hide it so people think you naturally look like that...

Reactions: 10
It annoys me so much how Cinzia takes pictures/has recorded her whole tanologist ad with a filter on but then saves it down and reuploades (think someone said you have to do this twice to get rid of the filter meaning she could have 2 different filters on) so you think she naturally looks like that. I think it’s the filter ‘pure baby face’ which completely changes your appearance. Like girl if you’re going to use a filter don’t try and hide it so people think you naturally look like that...
controversial maybe but I just hate these filters in general, even when it says they’re on. It’s not a bit of fun it completely warps how everyone thinks they need to look. If there isn’t a study already done about the correlation between photo editing/filters and the rise of body dysmorphia I feel like there will be one day.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.