Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The font is almost identical to those 'nerd' 'geek' tops you got back in 2013.
ahhh i'd pushed those to the back of my mind haha, i can't believe the trends that were popular back then 😭 their new merch actually would've fit in back in 2013 but now i predict it's just another thing that they'll wear for a few weeks until it sells out and then we'll never see it again

Reactions: 8
Watching the new vlog and I just don’t understand how they get ADs, they’re literally laughing at the fact they’re doing a durex ad

Reactions: 19
Watching the new vlog and I just don’t understand how they get ADs, they’re literally laughing at the fact they’re doing a durex ad
The way they were laughing about “dryness” was so weird to me. It just kind of confirmed for me that they’re still quite sexually immature. Most people I know use lube for all kinds of reasons. I know the vlog wasn’t the ad but anyone listening to the podcast has seen the videos too and I just think it’s really poor advertising to be laughing like that. I just get the impression they’re looking down on people using the products.

Reactions: 38
The way they were laughing about “dryness” was so weird to me. It just kind of confirmed for me that they’re still quite sexually immature. Most people I know use lube for all kinds of reasons. I know the vlog wasn’t the ad but anyone listening to the podcast has seen the videos too and I just think it’s really poor advertising to be laughing like that. I just get the impression they’re looking down on people using the products.
yes!! They also have a lot of younger followers and to me, stuff like this really sticks in your head and they’ll think if they need lube they’re not normal when in reality is is. These brands need to look across all platforms more before paying

Reactions: 18
Yes!! I thought this too, they’ve been asked to do an ad to empower women and to normalise is and in the same breath they are taking the piss that theyre doing it!

Reactions: 12
Yes!! I thought this too, they’ve been asked to do an ad to empower women and to normalise is and in the same breath they are taking the piss that theyre doing it!
Lube is not embarrassing at all! Very young mentality in the vlog towards doing an advert with durex. Remember, these are the girls that say “ewwwww boys” and “his loss”

Reactions: 23
Right around the 15 minute mark, it’s not a very long bit I just found it reaaaally annoying haha
Got it thank you! Definitely annoying, especially Cinzia rolling her eyes at it. Not sure why they only associate it with dryness or why that'd be something embarrassing in the first place. Can tell it's gonna be a tit advert.

Reactions: 3
Sophia even said "do you use durex?" Why do they do ads for stuff they clearly do not use 🙄

Reactions: 14
Sophia even said "do you use durex?" Why do they do ads for stuff they clearly do not use 🙄
They clearly don’t use anything they advertise! Did you notice the bit where cinzias legs had loads of cuts from where she shaves them? Not very good when last week she was advertising those sodding razors that everyone’s plugging at the moment 😂

Reactions: 24
In the latest single files podcast they do a corona disclaimer / warning at the start followed by ‘in partnership with the NHS’ I’m sorry... w h a t

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
In the latest single files podcast they do a corona disclaimer / warning at the start followed by ‘in partnership with the NHS’ I’m sorry... w h a t
Don’t even want to know how much money they were paid for that after seeing articles about other influencers being paid lots to promote the rules. Also don’t tell me what to do when youve chosen to flout the rules from the start ????

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Any guesses who slid into Cinzia’s dms?
Im just making my way through the new single files and they really just said the new motto is “unless I’m wearing a ring I’m single”. They literally couldn’t have found a more out of touch dating quote what a bizarre thing to say. They constantly have these weird double standards because everyone knows they would have a conniption if a man said that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.