Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ngl I feel like Cinzia is losing so much weight rapidly ?? unless she's editing her pictures lol

• Sad
Reactions: 9
saw a comment on their recent vid saying that the slogan on the new TGB merch might say ‘his loss’.... can’t see the comment anymore though, but in the vid you can see it says ‘his’.

- only thing Lewis lost was the all expenses paid for holidays
096E964E-3705-499F-A518-3E4089AD6B85.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
saw a comment on their recent vid saying that the slogan on the new TGB merch might say ‘his loss’.... can’t see the comment anymore though, but in the vid you can see it says ‘his’.

- only thing Lewis lost was the all expenses paid for holidays View attachment 304948
If it says that that’s just embarrassing. They’re hardly anything special and both annoying af. If they really missed Sophia and Cinzia they could just date Emma ledger or something they copy her anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If it says that that’s just embarrassing. They’re hardly anything special and both annoying af. If they really missed Sophia and Cinzia they could just date Emma ledger or something they copy her anyway
obviously we don’t know much about the breakups but I just think it’s so embarrazzzzing that they keep trashing Lewis and Christian at every given opportunity. I just find it so immature every time they do the whole “ewww boyfriends 🤢” it’s just hateful. I feel like if something terrible actually happened in the relationships they wouldn’t be joking about it like that so I do think it’s just childishness.

Reactions: 23
Cinzia doing an advert for tanologist whilst completely covered up in a black hoody 🤣 Not convincing me to buy hun 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is Lidia so weirdly obsessed with both of them? She's your sister hun, not your girlfriend.

Reactions: 15
I can’t get over the fact that they did an ad for Nando’s, even though, at the time, Sophia had only had it ONCE before and “HATED IT”. That’s all I need to know. Fake.

Reactions: 38
I really do think they read here because so many things they do and say in the new vlog - they’re just lapping it up or maybe that’s just them being themselves... lol

Reactions: 3

- only thing Lewis lost was the all expenses paid for holidays View attachment 304948
pretty sure you’re right because when they were eating the cucumbers cinzia briefly turns to the side and you can see the end of the word is “loss”

Reactions: 3
How does Sophia have the cheek to roll her eyes whenever Cinzia talks when she can’t understand the concept of cookie dough 🥴
Wait until she finds out dough makes bread it will really blow her mind and elevate her toast chats. She’s so thick it hurts and even makes it worse that she THINKS she’s smart and better than everyone 😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
i’m acc worried about sophia after the cookie dough chat.... good job youtube worked out otherwise where would she be

• Haha
Reactions: 13
obviously we don’t know much about the breakups but I just think it’s so embarrazzzzing that they keep trashing Lewis and Christian at every given opportunity. I just find it so immature every time they do the whole “ewww boyfriends 🤢” it’s just hateful. I feel like if something terrible actually happened in the relationships they wouldn’t be joking about it like that so I do think it’s just childishness.
Yeah in my experience if people have actually come out of a really awful relationship, they tend to not bring that person up all the time afterwards because they actually want to fully move on. I think the whole "ew boyssss" and "ew imagine wanting a relationship!" thing is just trying to push the idea that they're single out of choice. Like they COULD have boyfriends but they don't WANT them. Comes off very try-hard and childish to me too.

Reactions: 11
Watching old vlogs/hauls to try and see if I can catch the name of Sophia’s north face jacket and jesus I can’t believe how much they’ve changed in a year 😳

Also did anyone else catch them talking about buying clothes just to take photos and then returning them when they were younger in the new vlog? I know they were probably in them for 5 minutes but that’s grim considering Cinzia’s lack of hygiene and both their tan obsessions

Reactions: 9
Why is Lidia so weirdly obsessed with both of them? She's your sister hun, not your girlfriend.
The story earlier about missing trio trips.... Lidia needs an identity outside of third wheeling and copying S+C!
(I say, as if they have original personalities themselves lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
New to these two and only watched their recent video. The amount of times they say the word vegan jeeez anyone would think it's a personality trait being one. How long have they been vegans?

Reactions: 1
New to these two and only watched their recent video. The amount of times they say the word vegan jeeez anyone would think it's a personality trait being one. How long have they been vegans?
they're not vegan they eat eggs and fish, but i think from experience it's because if you are vegan and you say I'm eating ice cream without saying vegan ice cream people will jump down your throat to try and catch you out, they also used to do a lot of vegan content and probs have a lot of vegan subscribers who are interested in what they eat on a day to day basis

Reactions: 7
Omg the new vlog is just 40 mins of them eating. Protein bars, cookies, truffles, cucumbers and hummus, just constantly chomping and talking with their mouths full and obsessing over food 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.