Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BRUH TRUST ME
I actually couldn’t believe my ears, and then she was talking about being ‘overwhelmed’ shopping I wanted to scream write a bleeping shopping list like a normal adult then at my laptop

She proper plays up to the dumb blonde stereotype 🙄

Reactions: 10
I actually couldn’t believe my ears, and then she was talking about being ‘overwhelmed’ shopping I wanted to scream write a bleeping shopping list like a normal adult then at my laptop

more like mums done everything for me since day 1 stereotype, just funny because cinzia is going through the same stuff but complains about dumb stuff 90% less - theres 18 year olds doing this stuff love get it together 😬

Reactions: 9

I thought it was really patronising when Sophia said how much Cinzia will love living alone, I think she forgets Cinzia has already moved out in the past even though she was living with her ex she has still experienced the independence and her own space long before Sophia did

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I get the feeling Sophia is a bit tight when it comes to spending money if it’s not on “luxury” items and I’m including all kinds of clothes in that not just designer. When it comes to like essentials and things she defo begrudges spending her money on stuff like food, furniture etc prob because her mom always bought everything for her. That’s The impression I get

Reactions: 30
I get the feeling Sophia is a bit tight when it comes to spending money if it’s not on “luxury” items and I’m including all kinds of clothes in that not just designer. When it comes to like essentials and things she defo begrudges spending her money on stuff like food, furniture etc prob because her mom always bought everything for her. That’s The impression I get
She is so tight. Who grudges buying a pack of tuna??????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she can buy matching Dior trainers, a Balenciaga hat and a crappy jacquemus keyring all in the same week im pretty sure she can fork out on soma tuna.

THIS GIRL IS RIDICULOUS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
They go out and have their fav sushi and salmon/fish/tuna/prawn pasta regularly and that is easily £££ but she can’t buy 6 cans of tuna. 🤮

Reactions: 18
It would be interesting to know how much they can claim back as ‘work expenses’
I've always thought this when they do vlogs. If they have a weekend away to London, it's essentially a "work trip" and could claim all their food and drink etc as expenses and reduce their tax bill 😒

Reactions: 4
I predict that they have another collection coming out with Nicki Studios as it seems they're trying to get into their good books again with suddenly wearing their clothes again when they've barely even mentioned them in the last 2 years since their first collection. I hope Nicki Studios don't fall for it.

Reactions: 17
Sorry know I’m a bit late on this one but bleeping hell there’s not a single positive comment on their autumn haul from a week ago :oops: I’m so surprised as well as their fans normally hardcore defend them, but literally everyone seems to be fed up of the ridiculously excessive buying. Mad.

Reactions: 17
They are literally doing a tour of car parks in Nottingham this week aren’t they? Car parks are a personality trait don’t you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.