Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say they got hate for the bread conversation and will crop that part out of the video.
It came off as very privileged and tone deaf. Laughing about throwing away bread that was one day over sell by date during a pandemic, embarrassing

Reactions: 3
I'd say they got hate for the bread conversation and will crop that part out of the video.
It came off as very privileged and tone deaf. Laughing about throwing away bread that was one day over sell by date during a pandemic, embarrassing
the thing is they’ve left their autumn haul video up which has overwhelmingly negative comments. like every single one is bad

Reactions: 8
tbf i know a few people who are very picky about eating bread past their sell by date. and mind you, these aren't rich people who have a ton of money to just throw

i dont think it's necessarily tone deaf to say ur gonna throw out expired bread, even if it is by one day. it being the pandemic has no bearing on that, i think

Reactions: 16
Now you mention the ad, the girls done an ad at the beginning in the vid of a coffee scrub thing. Maybe the brand thought it was poor as it was honestly just sophia rubbing it on cinzia's arm saying 'woooow'

Reactions: 2
tbf i know a few people who are very picky about eating bread past their sell by date. and mind you, these aren't rich people who have a ton of money to just throw

i dont think it's necessarily tone deaf to say ur gonna throw out expired bread, even if it is by one day. it being the pandemic has no bearing on that, i think
Totally understand what you're saying! I just think when so many families are struggling and out of work and missing out on vital school meals (all due to the pandemic), laughing about food waste just isn't funny to me personally!

Reactions: 2
Now you mention the ad, the girls done an ad at the beginning in the vid of a coffee scrub thing. Maybe the brand thought it was poor as it was honestly just sophia rubbing it on cinzia's arm saying 'woooow'
Surely the brand would have reviewed it before it got posted? :unsure:

Reactions: 8
think it's back up, can anyone who watched it last time spot what's been removed?

Reactions: 1
I just flicked through the new vid... I honestly can’t tell what’s different. I didn’t watch the full AD before but did she add the writing that says ‘it’s available in boots’ ??

Cinzia said Sophias address was shown on her latest IG post
What is all this tea 🤣🤣

Hmmmm I didn’t notice her address at all the first time

You have got to be joking me Cinzia even considering £500 for a lamp, yet alone a lamp that ugly

Reactions: 7
Can tell Sophia is single.... being naked on Instagram doesn’t make boys like you

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I always feel sorry for heartfelt comments and questions on their videos because theres not even a 2% chance they’re going to reply lollll

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did S not offer C a drink because she’s so thirsty in the vlog? Surely that’s just normal, C has a headache from being dehydrated 😬

Reactions: 4
You have got to be joking me Cinzia even considering £500 for a lamp, yet alone a lamp that ugly
not only that but she then later said there's no reason to spend more than 300 on a coffee table...

id argue 300 on a coffee table is more reasonable than 300 on a lamp

Reactions: 5
Idk if I’m just weird and get cold too easily but like how do they wear all these outfits with bare legs and stuff when it’s cold outside??

Reactions: 19
Sophia has always got a face like a slapped arse when cinzia is talking 😂

Something up soph?
1333607F-C7C5-4DB7-9F92-888B7281777C.png
AFA4A9E7-9EDE-42A1-81D8-2587E59E6D87.png
7F1DBEE0-1D19-462F-9B2F-BB1EF5ADBF98.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.