Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may be me being picky but I would find it weird captioning a post of my naked body 9:11, I know it’s 21:11 but I’d have to change the minute just for my peace of mind😂

Reactions: 11
I'd say they got hate for the bread conversation and will crop that part out of the video.
It came off as very privileged and tone deaf. Laughing about throwing away bread that was one day over sell by date during a pandemic, embarrassing
In my country bread is very valuable. If we don’t want to eat the ‘stale’ bread we tie it to our gates, or to the edge of the bin so those that are hungry can take it. It’s a sin to throw it away.
It might be petty for some but that was the final straw for me hearing about this. Kept trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but not anymore, they’ve been sucked up into this influencer life 😩

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
In my country bread is very valuable. If we don’t want to eat the ‘stale’ bread we tie it to our gates, or to the edge of the bin so those that are hungry can take it. It’s a sin to throw it away.
It might be petty for some but that was the final straw for me hearing about this. Kept trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but not anymore, they’ve been sucked up into this influencer life 😩
In the UK (England 🤢) there’s literally a movement going on at the moment to feed hungry children during the holidays because the government has refused to. I don’t understand how you can see #EndChildPoverty trending all over social media and still think it’s acceptable to laugh about throwing away food

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I don’t wanna sound weird lol but what country is this? That’s such a lovely idea I’ve never heard of it x

Reactions: 7
I saw this earlier and it reminded me off the girls and every other influencer out there like them!!
It baffles me how much exposure they get and how much they’re paid for a relatively easy job, yet there’s people out there actually helping others & have worked there arses off but not being paid enough!
I feel like the term influencer should be applied to those making a positive change and getting others on board too! Not those who are all about fast fashion and promoting some hair products which they don’t use!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
such a petty complaint but I can’t stand it when they eat on vlogs !!!!! They’re both such noisy sloppy eaters

Reactions: 5
Just watching the vlog now and Cinzia clearly loves being a big sister and seemed to be really trying to get things Mari would like/she had mentioned and ended up buying her loads of cute stuff, Lidia could/would never 🥴

Reactions: 35
Nottingham's going into Tier 3 which means they definitely shouldn't be going to london unnecessarily anymore even under the guise of it being "work"

Reactions: 12
Am I missing something, I’m sure they’re allowed to be together as they do work together... like ant and dec. they will be in wales together every night? How is it different?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.