Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely someone on this thread is from Notts and went to school with them. I wonder why they lost all their friends and only have each other

Reactions: 24
Cinzia’s new Chanel bag looks like something you’d get from a night market in Benidorm, she’s blinded by the designer name 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The jumpers saying “His loss” makes me believe the boys broke up with them because you wouldn’t say his loss if you left him. Ygm? I guess it could just be a general phrase they like but it’s a bit weird.

Reactions: 21
Not S+C screaming over how they might not have ordered the vegan wrap when they aren't even vegans. -_- we see ur egg and fish diet gals

Reactions: 13
Feel like Cin is going to get traction alopecia (like Ariana Grande) with the constant tight ponytails
I was thinking the same thing!! Her hairline looks uneven (not shaming that, mine is too!) but it looks completely different to how it looked before the constant pomade and ponytails.

Reactions: 7
I was thinking the same thing!! Her hairline looks uneven (not shaming that, mine is too!) but it looks completely different to how it looked before the constant pomade and ponytails.
I wouldn’t be surprised if it is traction alopecia, but she has filled in her hairline to make it more even in previous videos so it could also be that she just hasn’t done it this video.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be surprised if it is traction alopecia, but she has filled in her hairline to make it more even in previous videos so it could also be that she just hasn’t done it this video.
very true, or perhaps her hairline is more obviously crooked now than when she styles her hair differently (down/curly etc)

I’m not being funny but how poorly built is Sophia’s house, she should not be able to hear fireworks that loud 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
How was the mukbang guys? I can’t bring myself to watch it, the thought of it makes my teeth itch. Those sweatshirts are a joke, right?

Reactions: 4
Yeah I'm sure during lockdown she started using root spray, or maybe it was before then but she definitely said she used it

Reactions: 1
I haven’t even watched the video but WHAT on Earth are the sweatshirts about 😭😭😭 I can’t even cope they are so childish it’s unbelievable

Reactions: 22
I haven’t even watched the video but WHAT on Earth are the sweatshirts about 😭😭😭 I can’t even cope they are so childish it’s unbelievable
I’m embarrassed for anyone who will buy them considering they only wore the first ones until they had sold out and now they NEVER wear them

Reactions: 10
They would take the absolute piss out of those sweatshirts if they weren’t the ones selling them. It’s like they’re trolling their own fans.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.