Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the mukbang.. I’m not vegan however I feel like if I believed something wasn’t fake chicken etc I would not carry on eating the food just in case however Sophia kept saying she thinks it’s chicken and proceeded to eat it 😐😐

Reactions: 13
How them eating the vegan Nando’s that they thought wasn’t actually vegan went

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m so annoyed by the part of the mukbang when they’re talking about girl best friends. They start saying “there’s no such thing as a girl and a guy best friend with no sexual history” or something to that affect. Do gay people not exist...

Reactions: 12
Those disgusting "His Loss" sweatshirts are giving me major secondhand embarrassment 😭 grown ass 23 year olds wearing that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
At the end of the video you can clearly see cinzia has barley touched that food compared to Sophias plate.
And the fact that Sophia ate her own and some off Cinzia’s plate!

Sophia’s plate was empty, Cinzia’s plate was full
Cinzia: Look at this plate! Why is all the food on my plate?
Sophia: EAT IT THEN 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Sophia knows ☕

Reactions: 15
I feel like Cinzia made the whole facade about the chicken not being vegan so she didn’t have to eat it ☹

Reactions: 10
At the end of the video you can clearly see cinzia has barley touched that food compared to Sophias plate.
This screenshot looks like a scenario where if they weren’t influencers and they’ve both broke up with their bfs at the same time and are hanging out with each other and both got his loss sweatshirts and trying to eat and cheer each other up lol

Reactions: 8
Can someone explain what the big deal is about Cinzia not eating is? Lurker of this thread and im a bit lost hahaha!
a while back, I can't remember if it was before or when she first started dating Lewis she was obviously body conscious/wanted to be slimmer and was working out heaps at the gym. She was also not eating a lot in their mukbang/eat challenge videos. And recently it's started again. You can tell there is disordered eating, which is sad coz her body is beautiful.

Reactions: 11
I’m so annoyed by the part of the mukbang when they’re talking about girl best friends. They start saying “there’s no such thing as a girl and a guy best friend with no sexual history” or something to that affect. Do gay people not exist...
Honestly even if they’d specified that they were talking about straight people, I’d still take some issue with that. I think the whole “a straight man and a straight woman can’t be friends because SEX” is such a childish mentality.
Like oh my god, girls, get a grip, if you can’t be best mates with a straight guy without that being an issue, you need to start hanging around with better guys.

Reactions: 23
Honestly even if they’d specified that they were talking about straight people, I’d still take some issue with that. I think the whole “a straight man and a straight woman can’t be friends because SEX” is such a childish mentality.
Like oh my god, girls, get a grip, if you can’t be best mates with a straight guy without that being an issue, you need to start hanging around with better guys.
I was just thinking.... didn’t Sophia used to hang out with that guy Alfie all the time 🙄

Reactions: 4
I’m so confused? Has cinzia moved into her new flat? Which makes her able to join a bubble with Sophia? Bc I swear she would be posting about it. If she’s staying at home is she allowed to form a bubble
With Sophia? I’m genuinely confused

Reactions: 3
I’m so confused? Has cinzia moved into her new flat? Which makes her able to join a bubble with Sophia? Bc I swear she would be posting about it. If she’s staying at home is she allowed to form a bubble
i think she's moved in with sophia for the time being!

Reactions: 2
That mentality that boys and girls can’t just be friends goes to show how little real life experience they actually have.

(I honestly think both of them could’ve benefitted a lot from going to uni. Cinzia might’ve come out of her shell a little more and made some new friends other than Sophia and Sophia might’ve grown up out of her childish ‘I hate boys’ mentality. They would also be able to relate to the dilemmas on the podcast and give actual helpful advice)

Reactions: 22
a while back, I can't remember if it was before or when she first started dating Lewis she was obviously body conscious/wanted to be slimmer and was working out heaps at the gym. She was also not eating a lot in their mukbang/eat challenge videos. And recently it's started again. You can tell there is disordered eating, which is sad coz her body is beautiful.
i feel like cinzia deffo has an eating disorder or some form of disordered eating. I mean this in the least insensitive way; picking at food and having little bits and pieces of a meal on camera to make it look like you’re a ~cute a quirky girl, who just doesn’t eat much~ is all an act and I know because I’ve been there.
She has a lovely, slim body and she obviously does eat normal sized meals, because if she actually ate the amount she does in mukbangs, she would be emaciated.
Coming from a background of very disordered eating I can guess exactly how her pattern of eating works:
Pick at/restrict heavily at meals
Try to be ~super health~
Feel really hungry because you’ve barely eaten
Binge/over-eat in the evenings
Start the cycle again out of guilt.

I think it’s quite sad and I hope she can learn to love herself and respect her body. In the world of insta culture that is quite hard. I do think if she has an issue with eating foods on camera then maybe they should rethink doing mukbangs? A lot of her audience are impressionable teenagers who might try to replicate her way of eating...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think cinzia is still at home but as Sophia is living alone she’s made a bubble with Cinzia’s house! Unless she moved in for lockdown and I missed it! It looks like Cinzia is moving out very soon though :)

Reactions: 7
i feel like cinzia deffo has an eating disorder or some form of disordered eating. I mean this in the least insensitive way; picking at food and having little bits and pieces of a meal on camera to make it look like you’re a ~cute a quirky girl, who just doesn’t eat much~ is all an act and I know because I’ve been there.
She has a lovely, slim body and she obviously does eat normal sized meals, because if she actually ate the amount she does in mukbangs, she would be emaciated.
Coming from a background of very disordered eating I can guess exactly how her pattern of eating works:
Pick at/restrict heavily at meals
Try to be ~super health~
Feel really hungry because you’ve barely eaten
Binge/over-eat in the evenings
Start the cycle again out of guilt.

I think it’s quite sad and I hope she can learn to love herself and respect her body. In the world of insta culture that is quite hard. I do think if she has an issue with eating foods on camera then maybe they should rethink doing mukbangs? A lot of her audience are impressionable teenagers who might try to replicate her way of eating...
I agree 100%. I come from a similar background so it's easy to pick up on. And remembering being in that headspace for sooo long it's not good mentally. Would be especially hard when you live your life on social media and people do actually comment on your looks/weight. You are so right it's not good for her younger viewers to think it's okay. But I guess it's not just her. With all these influencers getting lip fillers and all this work done to themselves/filters/Facetune to completely change their appearance, it's such a bad message for younger girls who idolise them and don't know any better :/ I can't imagine being 12 years old and wanting to get needles in my face to looked botched up

Reactions: 11
10 minutes in and cinzia has unpacked all of the food, had her fingers all over her food, sophias food, and in all the boxes. The whole “is this fake or real chicken?” and creating a big scene around it was just a distraction so she could avoid the food for longer. Sophia just sat and ate throughout the whole thing but I honestly don’t think I could eat with cinzia it was such a stressful environment lol
She creates so much faff.
98562255-7D32-4522-961F-328620B9E661.jpeg
55D263CA-B0F4-4359-A849-69070C1852FB.jpeg
BF54FE2C-8719-4A5D-9232-1B79060F458F.jpeg
4266ED45-A4FF-41E6-8B12-9C49DA28DE4B.jpeg
3BB1B91A-0CC5-41EA-AA79-30309587C492.jpeg
2085EDC7-033C-41FA-A384-F3E054997271.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.