Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread title suggestion:

Sophie and Cinzia #8- car park pics, cookie dough makes cookies? you’re taking the piss

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like Jordan 1s have always been cool but they are on the up with influencers right now especially in the UK. Maybe I'm the weird one feeding into the Jordan hype but I just feel like their whole thing is that the shoes are meant to speak for the outfit. Everything Cinzia is wearing there is so overwhelming like what is the focus meant to be? The balenciaga? the jordans? the stupid cap?
I hate this vibe of putting on as many expensive trendy items you can find and being like "I love fashion!!!!1!!1!!!"

Reactions: 27
Anytime I see someone wearing high top trainers I cringe🤣 reminds me of primary school, no matter how many influencers wear them, I will never buy a pair

Anytime I see someone wearing high top trainers I cringe🤣 reminds me of primary school, no matter how many influencers wear them

Reactions: 10
I really like all the separate pieces but that couch looks MASSIVE. It makes the room look so tiny. And the ladder seems random as duck.
It bothers me that the colour of the chair doesn’t seem to match the sofa

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.