Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so annoyed by the part of the mukbang when they’re talking about girl best friends. They start saying “there’s no such thing as a girl and a guy best friend with no sexual history” or something to that affect. Do gay people not exist...
Yeah I think they have no thought for anyone outside their own situation, for example why the hell would a girl who likes girls want to wear a His Loss jumper, WHOS LOSS?

Reactions: 3
I’ve just watched the mukbang (first video of there’s ive watched in a while). They really need to learn to edit their videos. Had to skip through the 10 minute chicken fiasco

does anyone find it weird they talk about ballet in most sit down videos? It makes it seem like that’s the only memories they have together (which considering all they do is eat out and shop is not surprising). I get mentioning it once or twice but most people who’ve been friends for so long have a lot more to talk about

Reactions: 14
Literally the majority of girls who have guy friends, made them at school? And i definitely can’t relate to having any sexual relations to any of the guys at my school or the vast majority for sure 😬 So it makes sense for people to be friends with anyone regardless of their gender?....
I feel like if they went to uni or had more friends they would’ve got so much more life experience

Reactions: 11
10 minutes in and cinzia has unpacked all of the food, had her fingers all over her food, sophias food, and in all the boxes. The whole “is this fake or real chicken?” and creating a big scene around it was just a distraction so she could avoid the food for longer. Sophia just sat and ate throughout the whole thing but I honestly don’t think I could eat with cinzia it was such a stressful environment lol
She creates so much faff.
View attachment 312244View attachment 312245View attachment 312246View attachment 312247View attachment 312248View attachment 312249
one of my friends suffered with an eating disorder and she use to do things like this all the time. Not diagnosing but with some kf te comments she’s made previously I think she goes through stages of disordered eating

Reactions: 1
Yeah I think they have no thought for anyone outside their own situation, for example why the hell would a girl who likes girls want to wear a His Loss jumper, WHOS LOSS?
They should have done “Their Loss” as it’s more inclusive and also could even be seen as a sassy duck you to friendships that ended also (not that I would buy it even then haha)

Reactions: 20
They should have done “Their Loss” as it’s more inclusive and also could even be seen as a sassy duck you to friendships that ended also (not that I would buy it even then haha)
you’re so right. It would’ve been waaaay more on brand for the podcast too surely, since they do both friend & relationship advice.

Reactions: 18
Who even thought those sweatshirts were a good idea??? i have the worst second-hand embarrassment omg are they in year 7 but also like I feel like they want to present themselves as mature, in the more mature styles they've been wearing (if you can call it that lol) and the fact that they're both homeowners and are on that celeb dating app etc etc but that's like the most immature thing they could possibly do and makes them look so bitter and petty about the breakups, they're acting like teenagers

Reactions: 22
That mentality that boys and girls can’t just be friends goes to show how little real life experience they actually have.

(I honestly think both of them could’ve benefitted a lot from going to uni. Cinzia might’ve come out of her shell a little more and made some new friends other than Sophia and Sophia might’ve grown up out of her childish ‘I hate boys’ mentality. They would also be able to relate to the dilemmas on the podcast and give actual helpful advice)
Yeah I totally agree, I didn't have many guy friends at all before uni because I just didn't get on all that well with most of the ones I went to school with, but uni totally changed that for me. And I defo agree Cinzia could probably benefit from having a few other close friends, especially with the way Sophia's been acting lately.

Reactions: 9
Who even thought those sweatshirts were a good idea??? i have the worst second-hand embarrassment omg are they in year 7 but also like I feel like they want to present themselves as mature, in the more mature styles they've been wearing (if you can call it that lol) and the fact that they're both homeowners and are on that celeb dating app etc etc but that's like the most immature thing they could possibly do and makes them look so bitter and petty about the breakups, they're acting like teenagers
Are they expecting Lewis and Christian to be like ‘ah tit that hurt’ because they released some ugly year 7 energy jumpers. If i broke up with someone and they released ‘her loss’ jumpers I’d think that was so embarrassing and they were still obsessed with me. They even copied Nicki studios latest colourways that they got sent too...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Literally the majority of girls who have guy friends, made them at school? And i definitely can’t relate to having any sexual relations to any of the guys at my school or the vast majority for sure 😬 So it makes sense for people to be friends with anyone regardless of their gender?....
I feel like if they went to uni or had more friends they would’ve got so much more life experience
This!!
I have sooo many close guy friends but also have mr girl group etc -they’re all totally platonic on both ends and I actually thinking it’s really nice being close with both genders, even girlfriends of my close guy friends aren’t phased etc. They have such an immature and narrow minded way of thinking wtaf

If anything I feel like I’m more prone to making friends with boys I’m NOT attracted to in the slightest, because it would feel wrong to actively seek a connection with a guy I find attractive when I have a boyfriend?

The thing for me is, they’re insinuating that if a straight guy has female friends he’s going to cheat on his girlfriend. If someone wants to cheat they’re going to find a way to do, whether that’s with a close friend, or through tinder, or random people they meet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yes defo I find it strange that the girls and their manager couldn’t come up with this

i feel like cinzia deffo has an eating disorder or some form of disordered eating. I mean this in the least insensitive way; picking at food and having little bits and pieces of a meal on camera to make it look like you’re a ~cute a quirky girl, who just doesn’t eat much~ is all an act and I know because I’ve been there.
She has a lovely, slim body and she obviously does eat normal sized meals, because if she actually ate the amount she does in mukbangs, she would be emaciated.
Coming from a background of very disordered eating I can guess exactly how her pattern of eating works:
Pick at/restrict heavily at meals
Try to be ~super health~
Feel really hungry because you’ve barely eaten
Binge/over-eat in the evenings
Start the cycle again out of guilt.

I think it’s quite sad and I hope she can learn to love herself and respect her body. In the world of insta culture that is quite hard. I do think if she has an issue with eating foods on camera then maybe they should rethink doing mukbangs? A lot of her audience are impressionable teenagers who might try to replicate her way of eating...
‘picking at food and having little bits and pieces of a meal on camera to make it look like you’re a ~cute a quirky girl, who just doesn’t eat much~ is all an act’ bitchhhh you said it!!! Spot on!!! It was so obvious to me. She very much enjoyed bringing attention to the fact her plate was full.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
What I don’t understand is if they didn’t know if the chicken was vegan or not, they could have double checked their order? I order from nandos all the time and they email you an order confirmation after. I definitely think it was cinzia making a big fuss of the food because she didn’t want to eat it

Reactions: 8
I swear I lost braincells watching them trying to figure out of it was chicken or not... isn't that the whole point of it being the "imposter" lol, can any vegans can confirm does it seem like chicken?! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
I swear I lost braincells watching them trying to figure out of it was chicken or not... isn't that the whole point of it being the "imposter" lol, can any vegans can confirm does it seem like chicken?! :ROFLMAO:
yeah I've had it and my first thought was it looked very realistic but honestly that's what I was expecting? They're so extra for no reason

Reactions: 7
WHY DOES SOPHIA KEEP SITTING IN PISSY CARPARKS AND BACK ALLEYS IN SO CONFUSED HER TROUSERS MUCH STINK

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion: Sophia & Cinzia: this months aesthetic is designer and car park floors, COVID was a blessing and oh Sophia is still a bore x

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.