Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pancakes0078

In her defence (and I never want to defend her often) I bought that exact same bra set from lounge in purple yesterday and the cups are like....half cups instead of being full coverage like I have a lot of lounge sets and they fit fine but that particular style just looks like that and I'm a D cup so it does kind of like make your boobs hang out like that I think that's just how it's supposed to look lol but it's too pretty to return lol
i think that’s why Cinzias lounge pic is her facing to the side for all the pics 😬

Reactions: 2

epicmature

Chatty Member
Been back in lockdown this past week. Ive watched everything in my YT subscriptions, listened to all the podcasts I follow, watched everything imaginable on Netflix/prime and I STILL can’t bring myself to fully listen to the girls bathroom even after being tits deep in boredom
A whole ass mood

lotsofopinions

Do we reckon their recent shoutout asking for stylists was related Halloween costumes? Like if their initial plan was to go custom made?

treelaptop

VIP Member
Oh bless her heart. I don’t doubt that her hair was naturally lighter once as I know a lot of people who were blonde as kids and aren’t anymore. These roots are virtually black tho Ms Sophia

MIGHT I ADD I’m sick of all the blonde influencers that act like having dark hair is the worst thing that could happen to you unless you look like Megan Fox or Adriana Lima.
She needs to let go of the bleach

GirlypopsGet2Know

In her defence (and I never want to defend her often) I bought that exact same bra set from lounge in purple yesterday and the cups are like....half cups instead of being full coverage like I have a lot of lounge sets and they fit fine but that particular style just looks like that and I'm a D cup so it does kind of like make your boobs hang out like that I think that's just how it's supposed to look lol but it's too pretty to return lol
She should defo know by now that this always happens to her tho, no? Like her tits are always doing this haha

Hbirdette

VIP Member
does anyone know sophia and cinzia’s height? not in a creepy way 😂😂😂 it’s just I imagine them to be really tall but bet they’re tiny in real life
theyre quite small I believe, it’s been said on their threads before that people perceive them to be taller. I guess that’s what camera angles do for you! I’m sure they’ve said they’re about the 5ft4 range but don’t quote me. Lidia is very small I’m sure she’s only about 5ft or something

Mcrk1234

tbf i know a few people who are very picky about eating bread past their sell by date. and mind you, these aren't rich people who have a ton of money to just throw

i dont think it's necessarily tone deaf to say ur gonna throw out expired bread, even if it is by one day. it being the pandemic has no bearing on that, i think
Totally understand what you're saying! I just think when so many families are struggling and out of work and missing out on vital school meals (all due to the pandemic), laughing about food waste just isn't funny to me personally!

luckyblue

VIP Member
I completely get that, but we're talking about a woman whose full time "job" is to influence the people who follow her, and essentially make us want to buy the clothes that she wears. Now we know she's embarrassed of them!
Fairs, I feel like they both would wear their Instagram outfits in appropriate settings & the issue for Cinzia was that she would stick out like a sore thumb that dressed up in Starbucks, which is a cause of anxiety for her. I can see how others feel it’s an issue though.

Hissmcnelly

Okay, I'm sure there are people who've thought they've been spiked before when actually they lost track of how much they drank, but I think assuming that people are lying to save face and that those instances make up the MAJORITY of spiking claims is incredibly dismissive and could also be very harmful. Personally, the reason I didn't report being spiked on more than one occasion was because I assumed it was my own fault, because the dangers and regularity of spiking had been downplayed, and because I didn't fully understand the effects that those drugs can have on you.

Assuming that people who say they've been spiked are lying to cover up their own drinking seems super unfair and adds extra unnecessary stigma to the whole thing, making other people who have been spiked less likely to come forward and report it for fear of being called liars. There's already enough stigma around young women going out drinking and 'putting themselves in danger' - I'm not sure how helpful it is to aggravate that by making it seem like they're lying about the danger too.
No I totally get you! I was over exaggerating funnily enough my EX BOYFRIEND spiked me once just so he could get rid of me for the night 😃
What I was trying to say is I know soooo many girls that will blame them getting sloshed on being spiked and I feel like you can tell when someone’s been spiked

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
sitting on the floor of a CAR park???

In light colours?

I love a good pic as I’m sure we all do but I have NEVER thought ooh this car park looks good to sit in and take pics 😬😬
shows how disposable money is to them she'll probs just throw her joggers away after and buy a new pair

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
I bought a lounge bra and I had to return it because I developed 4 boob situation haha
they're so nice but they do fit weirdly which is a shame because I love how they use inclusive models on their website/instagram but then when I try on their sets I'm like how do these fit anyone properly