Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yes. Online. Tier 3 = ESSENTIAL shopping eg bread not a fucking scandi chair

I’ll break it down for you. They are influencers, therefor influence people whether they like it or not. You can’t just be an influencer when things are all nice and happy, they’ve decided to do this job so they need to fucking do it properly. They've got to stop being so careless and ignorant to what’s going on in the world around them for once and encourage their audience to be SAFE, NOT TRAVEL, and STAY HOME. The best way of doing that is for them to do it themselves
If it were only essential shopping surely furniture shops wouldn’t be open. And if they are open why shouldn’t they go. I’m all about following rules but if the shops are open why shouldn’t be people go.

Reactions: 3

treelaptop

VIP Member
I’m so annoyed by the part of the mukbang when they’re talking about girl best friends. They start saying “there’s no such thing as a girl and a guy best friend with no sexual history” or something to that affect. Do gay people not exist...
Yeah I think they have no thought for anyone outside their own situation, for example why the hell would a girl who likes girls want to wear a His Loss jumper, WHOS LOSS?

luckyblue

VIP Member
I can’t believe the comments on their last haul about the spending and they just completely ignore it and flounce more shit they’ve way over spent on. They clearly have the money to avoid fast fashion as well but they won’t because god forbid they care about an issue without their entire audience putting pressure on them.

luckyblue

VIP Member
Even if she got a discount I can’t get over how much she’s spent already with hardly anything to show for it. Last vlog she literally talked about the concept of looking for inspiration in the expensive places and then finding a dupe so... why isn’t she doing that?

emjustgay

I’m so confused? Has cinzia moved into her new flat? Which makes her able to join a bubble with Sophia? Bc I swear she would be posting about it. If she’s staying at home is she allowed to form a bubble
With Sophia? I’m genuinely confused

cihcihcih

View attachment 299816View attachment 299819
Am i the only one who doesn’t get why they post how many people have shared their ig post?? Is it so they look grateful to the people who are sharing them? Because all it looks like to me is them flexing how ‘famous’ they are
I know posting pics and interacting with followers (although they do the bare minimum in that department) is part of their job but when they do shit like this it just feels like pure narcissism.

luckyblue

VIP Member
Am I missing something? More elevator pics today?? Is it part of Cinzia’s flat building or ??

Reactions: 2

bigduck69

I’m so confused? Has cinzia moved into her new flat? Which makes her able to join a bubble with Sophia? Bc I swear she would be posting about it. If she’s staying at home is she allowed to form a bubble
With Sophia? I’m genuinely confused
i think she's moved in with sophia for the time being!

Emmy44

VIP Member
Personally I don’t think it’s the same thing. Like they are going about filming themselves in public places like shops. I’d say fair enough if they just went to say Sophia’s house to work though
They can also work solo, like they did in lockdown whereas with Ant & Dec, you can’t have one without the other

CovergirlD

VIP Member
I mean each to their own but personally I’d give my right arm for Sophia’s figure 😂 I think she has decent legs as well tbh and defo isn’t flat chested. Cinzia has a bang average body for me like I could never covet someone’s figure who didn’t have a waist. Facially, C wins hands down though
Totally agree with this

imagine cinzia’s face but on sophia’s body
I think about that often

Chris P Bacon

That’s fair enough ! Sophia’s figure is good but I wouldn’t say it’s as amazing as it’s made To be!lots of girls have that silhouette where I’m from (Portugal) I have a similar figure to sophia ! And yeah having a waist is nice but I still think cinzia has an above average body personally ! Her legs are gorgeous to me and she’s nice and toned as well
I mean each to their own but personally I’d give my right arm for Sophia’s figure 😂 I think she has decent legs as well tbh and defo isn’t flat chested. Cinzia has a bang average body for me like I could never covet someone’s figure who didn’t have a waist. Facially, C wins hands down though