Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GirlypopsGet2Know

Literally the majority of girls who have guy friends, made them at school? And i definitely can’t relate to having any sexual relations to any of the guys at my school or the vast majority for sure 😬 So it makes sense for people to be friends with anyone regardless of their gender?....
I feel like if they went to uni or had more friends they would’ve got so much more life experience
This!!
I have sooo many close guy friends but also have mr girl group etc -they’re all totally platonic on both ends and I actually thinking it’s really nice being close with both genders, even girlfriends of my close guy friends aren’t phased etc. They have such an immature and narrow minded way of thinking wtaf

Reactions: 3

Easilyannoyed

VIP Member
The converse she done for an ad were better than them!!
I must have missed all the comments before posting this but I haven’t bought anything from super dry since I was about 13 and it was a shirt with a hoody attached I always wonder who shops in there and how the stores stay open 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
saw a comment on their recent vid saying that the slogan on the new TGB merch might say ‘his loss’.... can’t see the comment anymore though, but in the vid you can see it says ‘his’.

- only thing Lewis lost was the all expenses paid for holidays View attachment 304948
pretty sure you’re right because when they were eating the cucumbers cinzia briefly turns to the side and you can see the end of the word is “loss”

View attachment 304814View attachment 304815View attachment 304818View attachment 3048192017-2018-2019-2020
The first pic i don’t believe she has filler and the second i think is when she just started with it. i personally think she looks beautiful in the first picture, the 2nd she looks great too but i think her lips are the tiniest bit too big. 2019 is where it started to go wrong i think, they started to look abit swollen and it’s gotten progressively worse from there.

sidenote: sophia looks like a roadman in that pic it looks like she’s about to catcall someone
Cinzia is so gorgeous in the first one and the second 🥺🥺🥺🥺 i wish she would appreciate the natural beauty. as long as she is happy though :(

luckyblue

VIP Member
Sophia just posted an Apple package on her ig story, it looks like the box an iMac comes in. I hope she doesn’t start saying she bought it for editing. I’m a videographer myself and they hardly edit the videos besides assembling the clips together, they don’t even cut out their little brain farts. The little macbook was fine (if not also a bit overboard) for that!

Mocomands

I agree with what you’re saying but this is completely wrong information. from also being spiked and being in healthcare you definitely don’t just pass out - they usually exaggerate the affects of alcohol to a massive extent so you can seem very very drunk and silly and angry and highly strung/emotional and ofc all the rest you said about being sick. Please don’t spread the wrong information about being spiked as it can make other people that feel they’ve been spiked feel doubt about that experience, not saying you mean it maliciously but just think it’s an important point to make!!
Completely agree, I feel a lot of the time people get drunk n black out but say they were spiked because they don’t want to admit they just drank too much or did something silly.

Lara98

Chatty Member
For me, it’s a fun activity but I hate influencers capitalising on it for ✨ fall vibes ✨ It makes me cringe seeing them have full blown photo shoots in the middle of the farm when families are there trying to have fun and make memories. Every impromptu influencer photoshoot pisses me off though, I’ve said before but it makes me cringe so hard to think about people trying to live their lives while some wannabe influencer is having a photoshoot in the middle of it, not knowing whether to walk through them or wait.
Yeah I see what you mean - it can be a fun activity for a normal person and families but I get second hand embarrassment thinking about the amount of “photo shoots” that go on there wirh influencers 🤣 not everything has to be for the gram... next it’ll be toilet shoots😉🤣

4everb1tchin

The droop of her nose and the way they both have eyes that point down at the outer corners. I don't actually think Sophia is ugly I just think about the resemblance a lot 😅
Never noticed the eye similarity but you’re right! And I agree Sophia is far from ugly (minus the personality)

The shape is horrible. It’s not even or filed properly 😬

Idk if S & C genuinely think they look good or they don’t want to say anything??
i follow the nail page where she gets them done and they all look so thick and rounded, not sharp and sleek like they should :/

luckyblue

VIP Member
I hope she does so it opens her eyes to how disgusting Sophia speaks to her!!!
I wish! I doubt she would open her eyes even if you made a PowerPoint with a breakdown of every time Sophia’s been rude to her. They go on about being independent women and somehow don’t see they’re codependent with each other.

Van

Yeah she’s mentioned her struggle with food before.
also yeah I think Sophia sees it and hence the comment but I didn’t think it was out of line.. and that’s saying something considering she does my head in lol
yeh def in their latest vlog you can tell she's restricting food again. I struggled with that (eating disorder behaviours) for so long in my early 20's and it's obvs cinz is avoiding eating much. Sad because her body and she is beautiful. It's such a bad head space to be

I can totally relate to Cinzia with the eating thing. But I don’t even think Sophia bringing it up will change it... let me tell you why- because when you have someone with an amazing body/naturally thin saying they eat xyz and you know that if you ate the same you would gain weight/not reach your goal it is a) annoying and frustrating because it highlights the difference between the two of you b) makes you want to restrict even more because there is a slight sense of satisfaction in starving yourself infront of your friend while they eat + saying « no thank you » makes you feel proud, like a small achievement. Sophia tormenting her might even make her feel a little smug and proud in a really twisted way because she is feeding the demon in her head telling her to starve herself. I know this sounds really deep, and Cinzia doesn’t have anorexia but that feeling of being really strict with yourself when you’re unhappy with how you look really can be a mental challenge.
I agree with you 100%

A1400

Is sophias new Instagram pics of her standing in london ... really last week or is it tonight lol 😜