Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d actually like to see Sophia do a vid on her workout routine. Like someone else said she’s a good example of being consistent and eating balanced!
Yeah I'd like that too, it'd also be a nice refreshing change from sponsored hauls and vlogs of them drinking matcha

Reactions: 6
WHat does she do/ look like in comparison to insta?
Miserable lmao. She usually wears oversized jumpers and leggings. A lot of people say she looks shorter irl but I don’t notice that myself. You’ll also have guessed that she doesn’t clean the machinery once she’s finished on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cinzia commenting saying she done Sophia’s plait, I’m surprised she didn’t say dad taught me well since he’s a hairdresser. Since Lidia never stops saying learnt well from my dad when she sprinkles cheese on tomato pasta ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Sophia really just did *** copy and paste ***

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m so embarrassed for them taking photos next to nice cars like they are theirs I can’t deal. Imagine coming back from ya shop and seeing them posing in front of your car or even worse scrolling on Instagram explore page and seeing someone with your car 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I can’t remember if we spoke about this but I found the whole sending Emma Léger a birthday gift thing so cringe 🤣 they are a) absolutely gagging to be her best mate 2) were absolutely gagging to be posted on her story.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
In her defence (and I never want to defend her often) I bought that exact same bra set from lounge in purple yesterday and the cups are like....half cups instead of being full coverage like I have a lot of lounge sets and they fit fine but that particular style just looks like that and I'm a D cup so it does kind of like make your boobs hang out like that I think that's just how it's supposed to look lol but it's too pretty to return lol
i think that’s why Cinzias lounge pic is her facing to the side for all the pics 😬

Reactions: 2
They have great bodies but knowing how immature they are, it's kinda funny seeing them trying to do these sexy posts
My thoughts exactly, they can not pull off the baddie personality because they’re both so dull and immature. Sophia has a nice body but I wouldn’t think of her as sexy or anything, I’d actually think cinzia is more sultry naturally but both of them doing this single, baddie, mean girl vibes just makes me cringe like babes ur not that hot x

A year ago both of them would’ve taken the absolute piss out of those trousers, and i BET sophia would act soo disgusted if she saw another girl walking about wearing them. since she’s always so bloody high and might
I obviously don’t even know Sophia but I guarantee this would genuinely happen if this was before they were scrounging brand deals

She actually made it look 100x better than Sophia haha
Because she’s actually gone somewhere and not to a carpark or street with plain backgrounds 🤔 oh and also she’s worn it how it should be worn, as a glam outfit, not as a casual, nip-to-the-shop outfit with a jumper and boots 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The bloody car park chronicles again. How long will this last? What’s next? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
While everyone's talking about their dating attitudes, I just cannot stand the dating advice they give on the podcast. It seems to revolve around what their own situations are, like now that they're both single they have more of a "dump him" attitude. When they're asked about going on dates they speak as if the pandemic isn't happening, "just go on loads of dates and see how things go!!!". It's not really surprising for them but I'm surprised no one on their various platforms calls them out for it. I don't want to go on a complete tangent but I feel like they lack so much awareness and maturity. Every bit of advice seems to say that women need to be alone to grow and go far in their career, and they never seem to get the message that in a good healthy relationship people grow together & support each other.

I'm personally torn on their lockdown behaviour. Obviously when they break clear lockdown rules that's bang out of order, but I think there's also a grey area around setting examples. People from all over the UK watch them and if they continuously see them coming down to London they might think it's okay for them to do it too. Maybe the onus isn't really on them, but I feel like a good person in an influential position would set the example. I think it would even be okay to capitalise on things to do in lockdown, like self care, boredom busters, how to be productive. All this luxury shopping just isn't doing it for me.

Reactions: 24
Cinzia is not toned. Cut the crap 😂
Just say you’re insecure and leave it there.
This is so harsh ☹ Cinzia doesn’t have a flat tummy or gym booty but her legs are very toned especially compared to old pics. Maybe not as much now as the gyms have been shut but she still has nice legs. If this poster is insecure for talking about their bodies than we all are

My thoughts exactly, they can not pull off the baddie personality because they’re both so dull and immature. Sophia has a nice body but I wouldn’t think of her as sexy or anything, I’d actually think cinzia is more sultry naturally but both of them doing this single, baddie, mean girl vibes just makes me cringe like babes ur not that hot x
Sophia is the kind of person who would act so overly sexual and flirty in the dms but then you get to the bedroom and she just wants to lie there with the lights off putting in 0 effort. Can’t imagine miss prim and proper giving oral or going on top. She’s vanilla in every sense of the word

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This is so harsh ☹ Cinzia doesn’t have a flat tummy or gym booty but her legs are very toned especially compared to old pics. Maybe not as much now as the gyms have been shut but she still has nice legs. If this poster is insecure for talking about their bodies than we all are

Sophia is the kind of person who would act so overly sexual and flirty in the dms but then you get to the bedroom and she just wants to lie there with the lights off putting in 0 effort. Can’t imagine miss prim and proper giving oral or going on top. She’s vanilla in every sense of the word
She does have a pretty flat stomach to be fair !!!! She just has a thicker waist so it doesn’t maybe look as slim as sophia ! But yeah this is a gossip forum and someohow I get called out for stating my honest opinion 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
NOT cinzia wearing a fking juicy couture tracksuit Hahahaha Jesus she has NO sense of personal style it is crazy!!! That will be sold on Depop in 3 weeks... Be ur own person

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.