Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NOT cinzia wearing a fking juicy couture tracksuit Hahahaha Jesus she has NO sense of personal style it is crazy!!! That will be sold on Depop in 3 weeks... Be ur own person
I was just thinking the same thing. If she had y2k/ Paris Hilton vibes already I’d think differently, but she’s just hopping on the trend. Probably ordered it when Skims did the velour set, because they can’t do anything the kardashian’s haven’t done yet.

Reactions: 10
Sophia is the kind of person who would act so overly sexual and flirty in the dms but then you get to the bedroom and she just wants to lie there with the lights off putting in 0 effort. Can’t imagine miss prim and proper giving oral or going on top. She’s vanilla in every sense of the word
The idea that a woman is vanilla if she doesn’t perform a certain way sexually makes me a little uncomfortable tbh. Sophia’s personality is dead though and the insta baddie persona she tries to portray is so inauthentic

Reactions: 21
The idea that a woman is vanilla if she doesn’t perform a certain way sexually makes me a little uncomfortable tbh. Sophia’s personality is dead though and the insta baddie persona she tries to portray is so inauthentic
I meant more that she acts so confident and sexually liberated with this whole “heartbreaker” front then says ewwwww at the thought of dating and gags at the mention of her ex. She’s immature and cringe

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t mind the ✨carpark vibes ✨ so much, I just find it SO tacky to stand and take pictures in front of other people’s cars/houses. I cringe so hard imagining whoever owns that Range Rover in some of their pics struggling over with shopping because some weird girls are taking photos with it.

Reactions: 11
While everyone's talking about their dating attitudes, I just cannot stand the dating advice they give on the podcast. It seems to revolve around what their own situations are, like now that they're both single they have more of a "dump him" attitude. When they're asked about going on dates they speak as if the pandemic isn't happening, "just go on loads of dates and see how things go!!!". It's not really surprising for them but I'm surprised no one on their various platforms calls them out for it. I don't want to go on a complete tangent but I feel like they lack so much awareness and maturity. Every bit of advice seems to say that women need to be alone to grow and go far in their career, and they never seem to get the message that in a good healthy relationship people grow together & support each other.
They just simply don’t have enough experience to give proper dating advice. Part of that is due to their age but I’m the same age as them and I’d say most my friends could give better, more rounded advice than them. They’ve basically been in their own insular influencer world since they left school, with no other friends to even draw on other people’s experiences. When people write into their podcast and want advice about scenario at uni i’m always just wondering why anyone would as S+C about something they know nothing about - they didn’t even really visit other people at uni. I’ve never been that interested in Lydia but the fact she’s going to uni and doing something other than just influencing does make her more relatable than just S+C chatting about clothes, house decor and Pinterest inspo.

Reactions: 22
They just simply don’t have enough experience to give proper dating advice. Part of that is due to their age but I’m the same age as them and I’d say most my friends could give better, more rounded advice than them. They’ve basically been in their own insular influencer world since they left school, with no other friends to even draw on other people’s experiences. When people write into their podcast and want advice about scenario at uni i’m always just wondering why anyone would as S+C about something they know nothing about - they didn’t even really visit other people at uni. I’ve never been that interested in Lydia but the fact she’s going to uni and doing something other than just influencing does make her more relatable than just S+C chatting about clothes, house decor and Pinterest inspo.
[/QUOTE]

Have to agree. I find it very telling that they don’t have many other proper girl friends too, like if they were as nice as they try to portray wouldn’t more people gravitate toward them?

I also hate the disclaimer at the beginning of the podcast “this is a lighthearted space...” like when you hear these dilemmas they’re not *that* lighthearted, if they don’t want to be responsible maybe an advice podcast wasn’t the best idea! I don’t think they’re being malicious with their advice or anything, just that other POVs have never occurred to them. Whenever they get a guest on it’s someone just like them creating this echo chamber instead of someone interesting with counterpoints. The podcast would be so much more interesting if there was someone to sort of play devils advocate IMO.

Reactions: 12
You can literally see piss dripping off the wall in Sophia’s new pic I’m gagging 🤮🤮🤮🤮 how are car parks Their new aesthetic I literally RUN out of car park stairs and try my best not to touch anything and there’s Sophia having a shoot 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sophia just posted an Apple package on her ig story, it looks like the box an iMac comes in. I hope she doesn’t start saying she bought it for editing. I’m a videographer myself and they hardly edit the videos besides assembling the clips together, they don’t even cut out their little brain farts. The little macbook was fine (if not also a bit overboard) for that!

Reactions: 3
You can literally see piss dripping off the wall in Sophia’s new pic I’m gagging 🤮🤮🤮🤮 how are car parks Their new aesthetic I literally RUN out of car park stairs and try my best not to touch anything and there’s Sophia having a shoot 🤮🤮🤮🤮
The car parks they are hanging out in are GRIMEY like I refuse to park in them cause the stairways are so disgusting. But here we have Sophia grabbing onto the railings 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
The car parks they are hanging out in are GRIMEY like I refuse to park in them cause the stairways are so disgusting. But here we have Sophia grabbing onto the railings 🤢🤢🤢
I'm not from notts so hearing this is hilarious lmaooo, a whole pandemic and she's in a piss kingdom touching rails for the gram :sick:

Sophia this would be the perfect time to get your stank face on that you love to do xxx

Reactions: 4
Sophia just posted an Apple package on her ig story, it looks like the box an iMac comes in. I hope she doesn’t start saying she bought it for editing. I’m a videographer myself and they hardly edit the videos besides assembling the clips together, they don’t even cut out their little brain farts. The little macbook was fine (if not also a bit overboard) for that!
She said I think in their latest video she was getting a computer so it most deffo is!
Furnish you house love😂😂😂😂😠

Reactions: 4
She said I think in their latest video she was getting a computer so it most deffo is!
Furnish you house love😂😂😂😂😠
Ugh I missed that. If she was actually spending time in the house she might be more bothered about furnishing it but since she’s constantly off gallivanting she probably doesn’t care! I’m sure she chose the iMac because it will look better with her decor, which I can’t disagree with but it’s such a daft reason to spend almost 2k on a computer. I have so many grievances with her house.

Reactions: 6
I don’t mean to be rude about a business but the desks and nail polish bottles at the salon that cinzia gets her nails done at are grim. Presentation means a lot and if I turned up at a salon where the desks were very chipped and there was polish dripped everywhere I would be pretty disgusted. From looking at that story I would not want my nails done there. But I suppose it’s about the quality of the nail, right...?

Reactions: 7
I don’t mean to be rude about a business but the desks and nail polish bottles at the salon that cinzia gets her nails done at are grim. Presentation means a lot and if I turned up at a salon where the desks were very chipped and there was polish dripped everywhere I would be pretty disgusted. From looking at that story I would not want my nails done there. But I suppose it’s about the quality of the nail, right...?
Omg those polish bottles need a good clean 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.