Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think I have even seen at item of clothing so gross as these trousers, I don't know how anyone thought these were a good look? I mean each to their own but if my friend turned up wearing these trousers 😬
i literally saw this post and had to come straight here to see what you guys thought... all the comments seem so positive? Like people are trying to find the trousers to buy them wtf. I feel like fast fashion is running out of ideas so just brings out random tit and use influencers to push it and it seems people just buy it? Like I can’t imagine any normal person cutting about wearing these and not getting constant stares

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like those type of trousers when the pant bit is like a very thin g-string situation but even then only a small amount of people could pull it off. Certainly not during the daytime and not with a jumper!!

Reactions: 8
And she has time for two and a half hour work outs 😭😭😭😭 I wish
i guarantee her workouts only last 2 and half hours because she takes 15-20 minute ‘rests’ between sets to scroll through instagram, no one works out for that long unless you’re a professional body builder/ power lifter - & her body doesn’t even got a noticeable amount of muscle mass either, she’s probably doing cardio 🥴

Reactions: 6
I genuinely cannot think of an appropriate occasion for wearing those trousers? Even for the club you’d get a few weird looks - the bouncer might not let you in because they’d think you’re too drunk to pull up your trousers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why do they become so obsessive when it comes to backgrounds. First London now carparks/cars/vans. The first couple pics were ok but now it's all the same. There's no way Sophia wore those trousers out so must be doing multiple outfits again.
They just seem so try hard, acting like they've got places to go. They're just going to Boots to get face wipes? Maybe Holland and Barrett if they're feeling adventurous.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why do they become so obsessive when it comes to backgrounds. First London now carparks/cars/vans. The first couple pics were ok but now it's all the same. There's no way Sophia wore those trousers out so must be doing multiple outfits again.
They just seem so try hard, acting like they've got places to go. They're just going to Boots to get face wipes? Maybe Holland and Barrett if they're feeling adventurous.
Lmao FACTS. Also I don’t know why there’s such pressure for influencers to churn out content every single day. I rather they posted every couple days or something when they actually had something genuine to post rather than staged photo shoots.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hey, this is a bit of an unpopular opinion and I’m afraid to post but am I the only one who finds Sophia’s body overrated and Cinzia underrated ? Don’t get me wrong I get why everyone goes on about Sophia she is slim and has an incredible waist to hip ratio but for me an insane figure requires really nice legs and I find Sophia’s average whereas yes Cinzia doesn’t have much of a waist but her legs are better then Sophia’s and she has boobs whereas sophia is quite flat! I just don’t get why Cinzia doesn’t get more body hype!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey, this is a bit of an unpopular opinion and I’m afraid to post but am I the only one who finds Sophia’s body overrated and Cinzia underrated ? Don’t get me wrong I get why everyone goes on about Sophia she is slim and has an incredible waist to hip ratio but for me an insane figure requires really nice legs and I find Sophia’s average whereas yes Cinzia doesn’t have much of a waist but her legs are better then Sophia’s and she has boobs whereas sophia is quite flat! I just don’t get why Cinzia doesn’t get more body hype!!!
Nah don’t worry, I think people just say Sophia’s body is good to balance out the argument. I agree cinzia is the better of the two 100%!!

I don't think I have even seen at item of clothing so gross as these trousers, I don't know how anyone thought these were a good look? I mean each to their own but if my friend turned up wearing these trousers 😬
These are the definition of tacky

• Haha
A year ago both of them would’ve taken the absolute piss out of those trousers, and i BET sophia would act soo disgusted if she saw another girl walking about wearing them. since she’s always so bloody high and might

Reactions: 26
WHY are they all doing the blurry pics too? They always do the bare minimum for content anyway but this a new low

Reactions: 12
I still haven’t figured out how to reply to people’s comments on here 😂 but to the gal who responded to me , yeah I just think sophia gets way too much hype and I wouldn’t be surprised if it got cinzia down and I just wanted to hype her figure for once as I think it’s banging ! I have naturally very similar curves to sophia but have always killed for a great set of legs and cinzia has stunning legs , great boobs a flat tummy and more of a bum then sophia 😂 plus she looks very pretty even without makeup and seems like a nicer person! Sophia is way too much of a diva these days and seems to be really up herself

Reactions: 12
A year ago both of them would’ve taken the absolute piss out of those trousers, and i BET sophia would act soo disgusted if she saw another girl walking about wearing them. since she’s always so bloody high and might
omg right that's 100% the kind of outfit that if she saw someone walking past in she'd turn her nose up and make a snarky comment

Reactions: 4
I mean each to their own but personally I’d give my right arm for Sophia’s figure 😂 I think she has decent legs as well tbh and defo isn’t flat chested. Cinzia has a bang average body for me like I could never covet someone’s figure who didn’t have a waist. Facially, C wins hands down though

Reactions: 20
this has got to be the ugliest piece of furniture either of them have considered buying: dental chair vibes
0EE44241-BB76-4F46-B24E-239F070A677D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.