Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have second hand embarrassment imagining the lift continuously closing on her/holding up the lift whilst other people on different floors are trying to call it
As you swipe on them pictures the floor in the lift gets more and more wet footprints in, probs from the pissy floor 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm not from notts so hearing this is hilarious lmaooo, a whole pandemic and she's in a piss kingdom touching rails for the gram :sick:

Sophia this would be the perfect time to get your stank face on that you love to do xxx
Same here, the stairwell in lace market car park is THE WORST 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Whoever said Sophia is healthier than cinzia.... Sophia is out here eating full tubs of Ben and Jerry’s every week and bars of chocolate most nights.. the only reason she doesn’t add it on is because of her 2 and a half hour workout 😂 Cinzia looks like she has lost weight recently, she looks great

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I hope this is allowed, as I know there are rules about children and Marianna’s under 18. I just find this really sad though, she said in the comments not to send Lidia or Cinzia any hate because it’s just down to her not being of age, but she is so different to them. She’s very alt & into memes and things like that and I just get the impression she will still feel left out in future. It’s like they make no effort with anything Mari likes.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Whoever said Sophia is healthier than cinzia.... Sophia is out here eating full tubs of Ben and Jerry’s every week and bars of chocolate most nights.. the only reason she doesn’t add it on is because of her 2 and a half hour workout 😂 Cinzia looks like she has lost weight recently, she looks great
She looks fab !!!! Sophia is just naturally thinner with a smaller waist ... also someone said Cinzia doesn’t have a gym bum but she honestly has a nice ass , good size for her body in proportion and round in a natural way! I honestly find Cinzia underrated body wise

• Sick
Reactions: 10
sorry finto? did you mean finito cinzia? I thought your dad was Italian lol 🥴🥴🤪

ps finto translates to fake in Italian her autocorrect knows wassup

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I hope this is allowed, as I know there are rules about children and Marianna’s under 18. I just find this really sad though, she said in the comments not to send Lidia or Cinzia any hate because it’s just down to her not being of age, but she is so different to them. She’s very alt & into memes and things like that and I just get the impression she will still feel left out in future. It’s like they make no effort with anything Mari likes.
Awk I love Mari :( the best sis

Reactions: 1
The shape is horrible. It’s not even or filed properly 😬

Idk if S & C genuinely think they look good or they don’t want to say anything??
** Queue the story reposts of people copying her god awful nails **

• Haha
Reactions: 10

She reminds me of my sister so much.

Reactions: 1
The shape is horrible. It’s not even or filed properly 😬

Idk if S & C genuinely think they look good or they don’t want to say anything??
i follow the nail page where she gets them done and they all look so thick and rounded, not sharp and sleek like they should :/

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find it weird that Sophia uses Apple Music when they’ve done loads of sponsors with Spotify? They’ll literally promote anything

Reactions: 12
While everyone's talking about their dating attitudes, I just cannot stand the dating advice they give on the podcast. It seems to revolve around what their own situations are, like now that they're both single they have more of a "dump him" attitude. When they're asked about going on dates they speak as if the pandemic isn't happening, "just go on loads of dates and see how things go!!!". It's not really surprising for them but I'm surprised no one on their various platforms calls them out for it. I don't want to go on a complete tangent but I feel like they lack so much awareness and maturity. Every bit of advice seems to say that women need to be alone to grow and go far in their career, and they never seem to get the message that in a good healthy relationship people grow together & support each other.

I'm personally torn on their lockdown behaviour. Obviously when they break clear lockdown rules that's bang out of order, but I think there's also a grey area around setting examples. People from all over the UK watch them and if they continuously see them coming down to London they might think it's okay for them to do it too. Maybe the onus isn't really on them, but I feel like a good person in an influential position would set the example. I think it would even be okay to capitalise on things to do in lockdown, like self care, boredom busters, how to be productive. All this luxury shopping just isn't doing it for me.
I agree, the advice isn't very pandemic appropriate, specifically with the question this week a girl said about being in her first year at uni and sleeping with 4 guys in a month and I just thought...does she mean now because the pandemic is still going on ? Maybe its not their place to address it but :/

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Anyone else find it weird that Sophia uses Apple Music when they’ve done loads of sponsors with Spotify? They’ll literally promote anything
Their Spotify Ad is the only ever time I’ve swiped up on an influencers/instagrammers Ad. Wasn’t it 99p for 3 months of premium? They really need to do that again I was buzzing

Reactions: 4
Tbh I do see the appeal of Apple Music for them, Sophia has a lot of apple devices and it does make everything kind of flow between devices better but its so annoying to see them promote things they don't use, I wonder what else they do it with 👀

In terms of the nail thing, I just feel like neither of them have an eye for detail. There's always mistakes in the videos, things that shouldn't have been left in or clips that are in there twice. They constantly talk over each other and they don't notice how much of a wind up it is. They don't see all the tit in the background of their photos (like the grimy walls). Even with their march, I thought the tennis jumper was cute but what has it got to do with "the girls bathroom", I couldn't help but think everyone wearing them would look so silly to anyone who didn't know about the podcast, kind of like those t shirts from Chinese websites where the phrases on them are in English but they don't make sense. They're just not very thoughtful about the things they do imo.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.