Lidia Baylis-Zullo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a strong feeling her ‘phone case line’ is just going to be a bunch of 💩 you can get on AliExpress but knowing her she will be charging £20 to help fund for her shopping addiction if hideous clothes that don’t fit right

Reactions: 5
FC568FFD-6980-4654-BEDD-140D07F3C900.png

It’s not a 15 hour ROUND trip.... 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s just a 15 hour journey.... 30 hour round trip I think you’ll find hun. She’s the type of girl so say she’s “on route” too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now they’ve said they’re getting the train because they feel it’s safer than the plane... but if I do the math that would’ve been 1 hour on a plane with temp checks etc at airport, compared to 15 hours on a train with no windows open...

Reactions: 9
Now they’ve said they’re getting the train because they feel it’s safer than the plane... but if I do the math that would’ve been 1 hour on a plane with temp checks etc at airport, compared to 15 hours on a train with no windows open...
I think it's only just over two hours on the actual Eurostar train. She means 15 hours door to door but a lot of that will be spent in cars etc

From the new vlog when Cinzia is telling the story about the messy hotel room, from vlogs etc I dread to think what the state of the room was like

Reactions: 2
From the new vlog when Cinzia is telling the story about the messy hotel room, from vlogs etc I dread to think what the state of the room was like
To be fair the hotel owner seemed like a right dick to be randomly inspecting their room and calling her mum to say "there's dirty underwear on the floor" how embarrassing though wtf 😂🥴 pissed me off that you can just see Lidia's smug face when Cinzia was explaining the story:rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
To be fair the hotel owner seemed like a right dick to be randomly inspecting their room and calling her mum to say "there's dirty underwear on the floor" how embarrassing though wtf 😂🥴 pissed me off that you can just see Lidia's smug face when Cinzia was explaining the story:rolleyes:
is it normal for hotel owners or anyone in management for that matter to inspect rooms without notice like that?? that's so strange and uncomfortable!! i don't blame cinzia for getting heated 😂

omg their experience at that hotel sounded awful and so out of line! the owner had no right to call them out on the state of their room mid-stay. but it's funny because just the other day i was going to write in s+c's thread that they always leave hotel rooms in such a mess and it comes across rude and disrespectful to me 💀 let's see how the nice hotel is left lol

he sounds like a dick tbh she's right that hotels should be treated as your own room for your stay. it just reinforced how much I prefer cinz to lidia. I think it's her baby voice and the pout and peace.

He sounds like a bit of a weirdo but I can imaging C+L downplaying how scruffy their room was. They never treat anywhere with care, even their own rooms. I can't imagine many hosts would be happy with the mess they leave and the orange towels and sheets etc. I do agree he was out of line though.

Off topic but Cinzia seemed really sweet in the haul portion with Lidia. Never seen that calm and smiley side to her. Maybe just really happy with the vases she bought.

Reactions: 8
Omg Lidia said they were going Cannes Monaco and Italy as well. So bleeping unnecessary.

• Wow
  • Sad
I feel like we’re only getting half a story with this hotel situation, like I had a look at the reviews and most said the owner was nice so....

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve not watched the video yet so this might be totally wrong but I’m wondering if the cleaners came into the room as they do daily and refused to clean it or reported it which is why the manager then inspected the room?

Reactions: 7
Omg Lidia said they were going Cannes Monaco and Italy as well. So bleeping unnecessary.
influencers must be invincible. Seeing the cases on the rise has made so many people I know push breaks back or avoid going too far/away too much. Influencers literally do not care😭

Cinzia has a personalised phone case on lidias video so maybe people will be able to get ones with your own name on 😂😂

did anyone notice that their dad wasn’t on holiday with them?
Yeah probs just a girls trip (also try to ignore passive aggressive replies 😂😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
did anyone notice that their dad wasn’t on holiday with them?
I thought it was a bit odd tbh considering it was only a short trip, but it may have been last minute and since he’s a hairdresser he was probably busy

• Heart
Reactions: 2