Sophia & Cinzia #4 Secret house shopping, phone cases flopping, frolicking ain’t stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lewis is still living in their flat in his story so cinzia didn’t move home because of the lease being up

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sophia has put an insta post up saying she “can’t wait to be back in swim” and Lidia has commented saying she can’t wait. Of course Lidia is going with them. I hope they don’t vlog it then because I can’t stand Lidia in their vlogs she pisses me off so much

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
New picture from C with the caption "change is good"

I really hope they haven't broken up but it seems increasingly likely

Reactions: 6
Sophia has put an insta post up saying she “can’t wait to be back in swim” and Lidia has commented saying she can’t wait. Of course Lidia is going with them. I hope they don’t vlog it then because I can’t stand Lidia in their vlogs she pisses me off so much
Lidia really puts me off watching them 😂😂 with the constant “ 😗✌

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Wish she'd just address it. Hate all the cryptic captions and deleting comments. It does seem likely though, not seen anything of her and Lewis together for a while. Seems to be spending zero time at the flat.
It's fine if she wants to hold back a bit and take time before announcing but if you're gonna do that then stop all the weird captions and quotes because obvs people are gonna wonder.
If they are still together then she could at least clear it up, it would be quite simple to do. Maybe got jealous of the attention Sophia was getting with her breakup.

Reactions: 10
I have this awful feeling that cinzia and lewis have broken up because cinzia read the cheating rumours on here and confronted him about them and maybe he confirmed it or was just shady and so they are on a break b/c she isnt sure what to believe. idk i just feel like the timing lines up b/c their breakup seems very out of the blue - unless one of them was staying in it until the lease was up and then pulled the pin when it came time to commit to a new place

Reactions: 6
‘Change is good’ + ‘you are enough’ unless she is reading here and enjoying the speculation/attention Im not convinced they haven’t broken up. But it really irks me how the two besties have BOTH broken how with their BFs at the same time 🧐 like can you guys be any less original lol. I also wouldn’t be surprised if Lewis is no longer attracted to her, she’s really turned into a slob.

Reactions: 3
Why is everyone so emotional if they broke up they weren’t together that long and she literally attached herself to his side from day one, tit like that is destined to end because you get fed up of eachother eventually when you weren’t even friends first. 0-100 doesn’t usually work IRL

Sophia and her bf were sad because they were together a long time so falling out of love is heartbreaking

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Why is everyone so emotional if they broke up they weren’t together that long and she literally attached herself to his side from day one, tit like that is destined to end because you get fed up of eachother eventually when you weren’t even friends first.
They've still been together for over two years. And if I recall correctly they were friends for a year first when they worked at the bar together.

They've still been together for over two years. And if I recall correctly they were friends for a year first when they worked at the bar together.
They didn’t even talk at the bar cinzia said herself. The first time they actually spoke was after she quit and she was there on a night out. Maybe she’ll learn not to move in after a couple months with the first guy that gives her attention

Why is everyone so emotional if they broke up they weren’t together that long and she literally attached herself to his side from day one, tit like that is destined to end because you get fed up of eachother eventually when you weren’t even friends first. 0-100 doesn’t usually work IRL

Sophia and her bf were sad because they were together a long time so falling out of love is heartbreaking
They were together a couple of years plus you can clearly tell they both liked each other in the vlogs. If they have broken up, it is sad.
I hope the rumours on him cheating aren’t true.
Sophia and her BF seemed dead from the beginning to me, so that’s probably why a lot of people seem sad about cin and Lewis.

Reactions: 14
They were together a couple of years plus you can clearly tell they both liked each other in the vlogs. If they have broken up, it is sad.
I hope the rumours on him cheating aren’t true.
Sophia and her BF seemed dead from the beginning to me, so that’s probably why a lot of people seem sad about cin and Lewis.
Social media isn’t everything though. Just because they’re posting pics together doesn’t mean it’s a solid relationship. We know too well from their feed that everything is set up to look a certain way

cinzia did seem like she dropped Sophia with the holidays to go with Lewis instead, definitely seems like she’ll make a guy her priority over her friends

Reactions: 5
They didn’t even talk at the bar cinzia said herself. The first time they actually spoke was after she quit and she was there on a night out. Maybe she’ll learn not to move in after a couple months with the first guy that gives her attention
They were together over a year before they moved in together. Don't think it's really fair to blame C's clinginess or behaviour if he has actually cheated on her.

Reactions: 13
Social media isn’t everything though. Just because they’re posting pics together doesn’t mean it’s a solid relationship. We know too well from their feed that everything is set up to look a certain way

cinzia did seem like she dropped Sophia with the holidays to go with Lewis instead, definitely seems like she’ll make a guy her priority over her friends
Oh yeah defo agree about social media relationships. From what I saw they looked sweet and liked each other a lot but clearly I’m way off if they have broken up 🤣
My spidey senses were right about Sophia and Christian. Maybe only works for one 🤣

Reactions: 1
They were together over a year before they moved in together. Don't think it's really fair to blame C's clinginess or behaviour if he has actually cheated on her.
But you don’t know he cheated? That’s just new members coming here saying things with no proof. If he did her being clingy doesn’t excuse it of course. But in general in their relationship she does seem very very needy and clingy, which is a lot for anyone to handle 24/7 especially when they’re in lockdown with eachother. Spending that much time with someone can make you realise they’re Annoying and you’re just with them out of convenience and habit. I can’t imagine having to take all her lockdown Instagram posts was fun for him either wonder how many hours that would take of his day

As an example of how obsessed she was before it was even a thing I just remembered her telling everyone in a video she was talking to a guy For a couple weeks and he might be the one and they were planning videos and double dates with him in. Idk if I was just texting someone in early stages and they were announcing me to their channel I would be a bit freaked out. Most people just say yes there’s someone I’m chatting too well see where it goes or something

Reactions: 2

Lol cos we're not heartless? They were together a reasonably long time and obviously will have grown even closer from living together. Was clearly quite a serious relationship and they seemed happy together. I also don't blame them for wanting to move in together early if it felt right at the time. Sophia and her bf were together a long time but they also weren't as intertwined as C+L who lived together. Plus Sophia was always trying to play it cool and act like she didn't know if she saw him in her future, and wasn't bothered about him. Obvs that was just what she was portraying online but always spoke about her rship in a cold way if you look back on old videos. Maybe just to protect herself though and be coy.
It was still quite a shock that they broke up but I don't think her relationship was necessarily better or more serious than Cinzia's just cos they'd been together longer. Plus most of it had been long distance.

Reactions: 12
But you don’t know he cheated? That’s just new members coming here saying things with no proof. If he did her being clingy doesn’t excuse it of course. But in general in their relationship she does seem very very needy and clingy, which is a lot for anyone to handle 24/7 especially when they’re in lockdown with eachother. Spending that much time with someone can make you realise they’re Annoying and you’re just with them out of convenience and habit. I can’t imagine having to take all her lockdown Instagram posts was fun for him either wonder how many hours that would take of his day

As an example of how obsessed she was before it was even a thing I just remembered her telling everyone in a video she was talking to a guy For a couple weeks and he might be the one and they were planning videos and double dates with him in. Idk if I was just texting someone in early stages and they were announcing me to their channel I would be a bit freaked out. Most people just say yes there’s someone I’m chatting too well see where it goes or something
Not arguing with you! Realistically we have zero clue what's going on. Lewis has been happy taking Cinzia's IG pics for years and seems to have no problem with the way she behaves and the way she talks about him. I remember early on she'd leave ring emojis under his IG pics and I thought it was strange but if he didn't mind then why should we.

If they've broken up it is sad. End of. Doesn't matter why!

Reactions: 3
Cinzia’s new insta post: “Change is good.” Is she just baiting all the speculation at this point? Fs !o_O

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.